Votes: 24 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • It can be, I'll explain in my post.

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You need to pervert the meaning of "right-wing" to write an OP like that

Or totally clueless. Which is the case here.
Far right=Sarah Palin
Far left=Shelia Lee Jackson.

See, they're the same!

This is why I find you and CrusaderFrank to be ridiculous. Neither of you have the ability to analyze more than two data points at a time, and with two you draw a conclusion.

Far right=Sarah Palin

See, they're the same!

This is why I find you and CrusaderFrank to be ridiculous. Neither of you have the ability to analyze more than two data points at a time, and with two you draw a conclusion.
But then YOU must assume truth has an agenda...It doesn't, YOU do...and thus their point. Blind you remain.

Far right=Sarah Palin

See, they're the same!

I don't buy into your stupid definition of Right Wing. Its a perversion

Far right=Sarah Palin

See, they're the same!

And note he takes his own thread (as honorable as he thought it was), and uses it to trash those he doesn't like? Fly catcher has been nailed again. Good form Frank.

I think the left-right paradigm has become obsolete. The lines blur as one moves to the extreme edges of political activism. If you believe they remain instructive, please offer examples of the beliefs of those on the far right and far left.
As good as your intent was with this( for what it's worth department)...Your true intent I think has come to fruition. You sank your own thread.

Have a nice night.

I think the left-right paradigm has become obsolete. The lines blur as one moves to the extreme edges of political activism. If you believe they remain instructive, please offer examples of the beliefs of those on the far right and far left.

Another dimwit thread by the boards resident dingbat

Using terms such as the right, the left, liberal, conservative is an attempt to stereotype people by putting them in nice little boxes that we can understand, no grey areas, no ambiguity, and no doubts. Labels are used by people who are trying to divide people. However, a person can be a strong supporter of 2nd amendment rights, pro-choice, be completely neutral on gay marriage, support prayer in schools, and believe single payer health insurance is the best option.

jesus another irony defcon 1 alert...I find that comment interesting in that you and 'others' spend so much time telling the right what they are, are against, need and why they are so screwed up?

a better title might have been-

Is the Far Left - Far Right Paradigm Obsolete?

Far right=Sarah Palin

See, they're the same!

He's never met a conservative before. To him, all conservatives are like David Duke. His knowledge base sucks and his debate skills laughable. I've pwned him more times than I can remember.

The Left wants the government to run their lives cradle to grave, while the right wants to have individual freedom to make our own choices.

Yeah, if you squint real hard they're identical.

That is not 100% true.

There are more individualists in the R wing but many R wingers want to use the state to prevent Americans from using "drugs" and prostitutes, they want to nationalize women's uteri and other ecclesiastical crimes.

The Fourth Amendment has been decimated as a result.

Far right=Sarah Palin

See, they're the same!

said the Reagan fluffer. :rolleyes: Take off your partisan blinders!!! :alcoholic: :mad:

said the Reagan fluffer. :rolleyes: Take off your partisan blinders!!! :alcoholic: :mad:
No partisan blinders intended or implied...just truth...principles, right and wrong, black and white. SAD you can't see it. And whom is it now that has the blinders on?

Rut-roh Rorge! :eusa_hand:

The Left wants the government to run their lives cradle to grave, while the right wants to have individual freedom to make our own choices.

That is not 100% true.

There are more individualists in the R wing but many R wingers want to use the state to prevent Americans from using "drugs" and prostitutes, they want to nationalize women's uteri and other ecclesiastical crimes.

By 'R' I assume you mean Repubican that mirror Democrats?

The paradigm isnt relevant to me, personally. But ive got ire for people who tow the imaginary line 100%.

That is not 100% true.

Yes, the Surrender Caucus.

That is not 100% true.

Yes, the Surrender Caucus.

Glad my assumption was correct...regarding ASS U Me. ;)

In any case? The Repubicans are just as bad. I'd rather go with Washington and avoid parties and vote individuals any day based on record. Our system is corrupted by PARTIES. What's in a name of a group?

He's never met a conservative before. To him, all conservatives are like David Duke. His knowledge base sucks and his debate skills laughable. I've pwned him more times than I can remember.

LOL. If you believe a personal attack "pwned" me you're even more ridiculous then even I believed. And that makes you UBER RIDICULOUS.

Forum List

Back