Is the Mueller Witch Hunt Obstructing Govt Operations ?

It is not obstructing anything but I wish it were, as we’ve got an executive branch right now that was established by treason.

Wow, still with the "Russia Russia Russia" bullshit.
Really? Still with the denial?

For there to be a denial, actual proof has to be provided first.

Still waiting.
All the indictments and confirmation that Russia engaged in pro-Trump propaganda aren’t enough for you, huh? The Russian hacker confirming he was hired by the Russian government to hack the DNC does nothing for you?

Or are you talking about evidence that Trump knew about it and supported it? Mueller will release it when he has it/when the time’s right.
They were able to hack the dnc, because the password was password. Lol, you can't make this stuff up.
Of course you can. You yourself are parroting somebody that made that up.

It is not obstructing anything but I wish it were, as we’ve got an executive branch right now that was established by treason.

If Putin had something on Trump, he would've used it by now.
Why? Trump as President continues to benefit Russia.
How so?

The near hundreds of days spent at his golf resorts, and gazillion opened positions not filled in the administration, and his daily firings and musical chairs he's playing has hurt us....along with him tweeting and watching TV all day has made us less safe and has made America an awful place.....
Liberals made this an awful place. Trump was legally elected, and you liberals are still going nuts. Grow up, I didn't like Obama but I at least accepted the fact he was president.
Trump didn't.
Yes, Trump won the electoral college.

Is Marty still in denial that Russia hacked out election? Whatever. LOL

I'm leery about OPs that tout Trump's accomplishments and go on to not name any. The gop ONE accomplishment is to revamp the tax code to reduce taxes primarily on the 1% and pay for them by raising debt.

For that the gop abdicated to Trump being potus despite Russia illegally hacking computers and targeting fake news to Facebook data identified specific voters.

Nevertheless, Trump is making the judiciary more rightwing and less qualified as measured traditionally. Good or bad, I'm not offering an opinion.
Federal judicial picks have become more contentious, and Trump’s are no exception

Since Trump was elected the dollar has fallen roughly 10%
UPDATE 1-Trump says Russia, China playing 'currency devaluation game' - Netscape News
Today Trump complains the Chinese are devaluing the Yuan.

Trump took Nato off the national interest, until he launched meaningless missiles, which had Britain and France joining "the show"

Others probably can name other accomplishments

Who did they hack? still waiting. tick tock. Don't say the DNC server. no one ever looked at it. so you have zip on the evidence lever there bubba.

It's called phishing.
No, you are both in denial as to Russia's involvement in the election.

That said, it is debatable whether Trump's actions (as separate from the gop tax bills) are good for the country.

Oh, the Russian's didn't attain passwords through phishing to steal confidential emails distributed by Wikileaks?

My mistake in reading your post. Yes the Russians hacked. That was my point. JC and Marty like to avoid that fact.
dude, feel free to post what was hacked. I keep asking and you all keep presenting nothing burgers. I'm not hungry, I'm looking for information.

Still waiting.
All the indictments and confirmation that Russia engaged in pro-Trump propaganda aren’t enough for you, huh? The Russian hacker confirming he was hired by the Russian government to hack the DNC does nothing for you?

Or are you talking about evidence that Trump knew about it and supported it? Mueller will release it when he has it/when the time’s right.
They were able to hack the dnc, because the password was password. Lol, you can't make this stuff up.
And you are parroting Russia collusion.

well when the 1% pay the vast majority OF THE taxes then it only stands to reason reducing taxes will give them relief also. yet the left can't accept that, we must demonize the rich for being...rich.

now in your rush to slam trump, you seem to have no issues with calling the UK and France trump puppets.

got it.
I'm a conservative Republican, and I supported the slashing of the Corporate tax, and reduction of most of the taxes, but I oppose tax cuts on the top 1%. I'd would like to see the mouthy movie stars and kneeling pro sports spoiled brats get a tax increase.

But in spite of this, by far, Trump has been good for America, in numerous ways. The good easily outweighs the bad.
oh i would too but it would be because i don't like them, not because it was fair.

people earning $100k or more a year turn in around 15% of the returns and yet pay 80% of the taxes. where else would a "break" go except to the people who pay the most to begin with.

for me, just because i don't like them doesn't mean they should suffer some form of "penalty" in this. it's math, nothing more.

You mean an ELECTION of the people, by the people, for the American people (despite the interference of foreign illegal voters for Democrats ?) I would agree there was treason by importing all those illegal voters, then protecting them, and then allowing them to vote - 22 states don't even require an ID (of any kind)
the mere fact that obammy told the illegals to go out and vote is treasonous.

This is a fast-moving thread. I hate them. I'll come back to it later, after it slows down.

How so?
Trump fights against sanctions for Russia’s crimes, Trump will make sure Assad stays in power, Trump will make sure Crimea remains under Russian occupation, Trump threatens our economic and political ties with our allies, Trump inspires our allies and others to look elsewhere for commerce, Trump inspires racism and the heightening of racial tension, Trump legitimizes dictators like Putin, Jong Un, Duterte, and on and on and on.

How so?
Trump fights against sanctions for Russia’s crimes, Trump will make sure Assad stays in power, Trump will make sure Crimea remains under Russian occupation, Trump threatens our economic and political ties with our allies, Trump inspires our allies and others to look elsewhere for commerce, Trump inspires racism, Trump legitimizes dictators like Putin, Jong Un, Duterte, and on and on and on.
Trump will make sure Assad stays in power

I hope so. I'd hate to have no leader in that country.

How so?
Trump fights against sanctions for Russia’s crimes, Trump will make sure Assad stays in power, Trump will make sure Crimea remains under Russian occupation, Trump threatens our economic and political ties with our allies, Trump inspires our allies and others to look elsewhere for commerce, Trump inspires racism and the heightening of racial tension, Trump legitimizes dictators like Putin, Jong Un, Duterte, and on and on and on.
Lol, talking points. None of that is true. Heck Trump was never was considered a racist till he ran for president.

Still waiting.

Except it’s universally (well, except Trump sheep) accepted that Russia staged a campaign to elect Trump including hacking the DNC.

Meanwhile, Podesta’s password being “password” is backed up by nothing more than you and other sheeps’ imaginations.

I'm leery about OPs that tout Trump's accomplishments and go on to not name any. The gop ONE accomplishment is to revamp the tax code to reduce taxes primarily on the 1% and pay for them by raising debt.

For that the gop abdicated to Trump being potus despite Russia illegally hacking computers and targeting fake news to Facebook data identified specific voters.

Nevertheless, Trump is making the judiciary more rightwing and less qualified as measured traditionally. Good or bad, I'm not offering an opinion.
Federal judicial picks have become more contentious, and Trump’s are no exception

UPDATE 1-Trump says Russia, China playing 'currency devaluation game' - Netscape News

Trump took Nato off the national interest, until he launched meaningless missiles, which had Britain and France joining "the show"

Who did they hack? still waiting. tick tock. Don't say the DNC server. no one ever looked at it. so you have zip on the evidence lever there bubba.

It's called phishing.

That said, it is debatable whether Trump's actions (as separate from the gop tax bills) are good for the country.

Oh, the Russian's didn't attain passwords through phishing to steal confidential emails distributed by Wikileaks?

Have Mueller interview Julian Assange and Kim.com about that. He sure seems to want to talk to Lefty Mark Zuckerberg, so why not actually talk to Wikileaks, especially when they are volunteering to be interviewed?

Still waiting.

Except it’s universally (well, except Trump sheep) accepted that Russia staged a campaign to elect Trump including hacking the DNC.

Meanwhile, Podesta’s password being “password” is backed up by nothing more than you and other sheeps’ imaginations.
The dnc got hacked because they are a bunch of dumbasses. Which represents liberals very well.

What a tactic you have there! Respond to everything with a question until people get tired of answering your questions, then say “I noticed you can’t answer the questions!” :laugh:
Maybe YOU might try answering the question which is the title of the OP.

It's called phishing.

Have Mueller interview Julian Assange and Kim.com about that. He sure seems to want to talk to Lefty Mark Zuckerberg, so why not actually talk to Wikileaks, especially when they are volunteering to be interviewed?
Why would Mueller take anyhing seriously from 2 people

The dnc got hacked because they are a bunch of dumbasses. Which represents liberals very well.
The DNC got hacked because Russia benefits most from a Trump Presidency

Forum List

Back