Is The President of the United States Above The Law?

Is a President of the United States above the law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
According to our Constitution the house has the sole power to impeach. its not necessary to like it. only too acknowledge the fact.

Presidents have often acted outside the law without serious repercussions to themselves or their term.

Yeah, but what about our country, our people and the rest of the world. Trump is solely responsible for the Kurds already killed by the Turk Military today. Not only are the Kurds too suffer, America's credibility will suffer for decades.

Presidents have often acted outside the law without serious repercussions to themselves or their term.

Yeah, but what about our country, our people and the rest of the world. Trump is solely responsible for the Kurds already killed by the Turk Military today. Not only are the Kurds too suffer, America's credibility will suffer for decades.
delusions wow, how do you sleep? I mean, trump must encompass your ass everywhere you go. even sleep. wow. dude you need help. truly. for you to think trump has that much power merely demonstrates and validates your delusions.

Regretfully, there is virtually no credibility left to lose.

delusions wow, how do you sleep? I mean, trump must encompass your ass everywhere you go. even sleep. wow. dude you need help. truly. for you to think trump has that much power merely demonstrates and validates your delusions.
Trump didn't create the hatred and bat-shit crazy of the left -- he exposed it.

You first. Are Hillary and Obama and FBI leaders (CIA?) above the law? Is Pelosi above the law for attempting a political coup when democrats don't have a viable candidate for next year's election?

QUOTE="M14 Shooter, post: 23265464, member: 6581"]
Trump didn't create the hatred and bat-shit crazy of the left -- he exposed it.[/QUOTE]

OUCH!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^EXACTLY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You never seem to get anything right. Trump may have "that much power", certainly he believes he does, and thus acts impulsively which will bring his downfall.

This foolish move to allow the Turks to engage in ethnic cleansing, which has already commenced in Northern Syria, is just one more example of a megalomaniac acting without considering the consequences.

He has the power to use a phone call or a tweet to create chaos in the lives of many, and today his stupid call giving the Turk President a green light has put the lives of two million Kurd Families in harms way.

You never seem to get anything right. Trump may have "that much power", certainly he believes he does, and thus acts impulsively which will bring his downfall.

This foolish move to allow the Turks to engage in ethnic cleansing, which has already commenced in Northern Syria, is just one more example of a megalomaniac acting without considering the consequences.

He has the power to use a phone call or a tweet to create chaos in the lives of many, and today his stupid call giving the Turk President a green light has put the lives of two million Kurd Families in harms way.
how did he allow the turks to do anything exaclty? 2000 troops. 2000. how big you think that is? he had intelligence and got the 2000 out of there. that's foresight, not hindsight.

They are demonstrating severe obsessive behaviors.

how did he allow the turks to do anything exaclty? 2000 troops. 2000. how big you think that is? he had intelligence and got the 2000 out of there. that's foresight, not hindsight.

You would know and understand if you watched the real news, and turned off the fake news.

You would know and understand if you watched the real news, and turned off the fake news.
you mean the news that doesn't align with your gods? that doesn't make it fake, it makes it another angle or different thought, thought, that thing you can't seem to master.

if my news is fake, why didn't the left impeach trump after mueller? we said they wouldn't. seems we were right, and it wasn't fake. hmmmm maybe you should rethink your faked news sources.

BTW, a broken clock is right twice a day.

They are demonstrating severe obsessive behaviors.

Thanks Dr. Fraud.

I'm sure you have an advanced degree in Psychology, and many years treating patients with obsessive compulsive behaviors, and even people like Donald Trump whose Axis II diagnosis is expansive.

you mean the news that doesn't align with your gods? that doesn't make it fake, it makes it another angle or different thought, thought, that thing you can't seem to master.

if my news is fake, why didn't the left impeach trump after mueller? we said they wouldn't. seems we were right, and it wasn't fake. hmmmm maybe you should rethink your faked news sources.

I'm fairly certain Fox News isn't showing the Turk Invasion live, and the reports that 2 million Kurd Families in Norther Syria are in harms way. I also think you don't give a damn about the Kurd's families, or the fact that Trump is solely responsible for this impending carnage.

I'm fairly certain Fox News isn't showing the Turk Invasion live, and he reports that 2 million Kurd Families in Norther Syria are in harms way. I also think you don't give a damn about the Kurds, or the fact that Trump is solely responsible for this impending carnage.
how would anyone be able to show a turkish invasion live? explain that.

Are you saying someone had knowledge of the invasion before hand? hmmmmmmmm

How does that happen, CNN has people inside turkey with their military?

The communist Kurdish terrorists are responsible for the Kurds killed by the Turk military.

I'm fairly certain Fox News isn't showing the Turk Invasion live, and he reports that 2 million Kurd Families in Norther Syria are in harms way. I also think you don't give a damn about the Kurds, or the fact that Trump is solely responsible for this impending carnage.

Q1: With video equipment, and satellite transmission.

Q2: Trump set it up when he gave the Turkish President the Green Light to invade N. Syria on Tuesday Night. Yesterday both Democrats and Republicans and Military Experts repudiated Trump's action and predicted what Turkey has done today.

Q3: All news agencies were aware something would occur as soon as today, they had the technology to film the results of the Turkish air force bombing the Kurds, and photos of what seemed to be Kurds using small arms.

Q2: Trump set it up when he gave the Turkish President the Green Light to invade N. Syria on Tuesday Night. Yesterday both Democrats and Republicans and Military Experts repudiated Trump's action and predicted what Turkey has done today.

Q3: All news agencies were aware something would occur as soon as today, they had the technology to film the results of the Turkish air force bombing the Kurds, and photos of what seemed to be Kurds using small arms.
they all knew it? how?

they all knew it? how?

Asked and answered.

Forum List

Back