Is The President of the United States Above The Law?

Is a President of the United States above the law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you mean the news that doesn't align with your gods? that doesn't make it fake, it makes it another angle or different thought, thought, that thing you can't seem to master.

if my news is fake, why didn't the left impeach trump after mueller? we said they wouldn't. seems we were right, and it wasn't fake. hmmmm maybe you should rethink your faked news sources.

BTW, a broken clock is right twice a day.

I'm fairly certain Fox News isn't showing the Turk Invasion live, and he reports that 2 million Kurd Families in Norther Syria are in harms way. I also think you don't give a damn about the Kurds, or the fact that Trump is solely responsible for this impending carnage.

how would anyone be able to show a turkish invasion live? explain that.

Are you saying someone had knowledge of the invasion before hand? hmmmmmmmm

How does that happen, CNN has people inside turkey with their military?

Q1: With video equipment, and satellite transmission.

Q2: Trump set it up when he gave the Turkish President the Green Light to invade N. Syria on Tuesday Night. Yesterday both Democrats and Republicans and Military Experts repudiated Trump's action and predicted what Turkey has done today.

Q3: All news agencies were aware something would occur as soon as today, they had the technology to film the results of the Turkish air force bombing the Kurds, and photos of what seemed to be Kurds using small arms.

they all knew it? how?

Asked and answered.
naw, you didn't answer how. you gave me a diatribe of what a scenario you thought happened happened. I asked how they knew.

Presidents have often acted outside the law without serious repercussions to themselves or their term.

Yeah, but what about our country, our people and the rest of the world. Trump is solely responsible for the Kurds already killed by the Turk Military today. Not only are the Kurds too suffer, America's credibility will suffer for decades.

The communist Kurdish terrorists are responsible for the Kurds killed by the Turk military.

No, Donald Trump is responsible for the carnage yet to come. Do you know the Kurds had 12,000 ISIS fighters in custody (they are our allies), and now they will abandon that duty to fight the Turks.

I'm fairly certain Fox News isn't showing the Turk Invasion live, and he reports that 2 million Kurd Families in Norther Syria are in harms way. I also think you don't give a damn about the Kurds, or the fact that Trump is solely responsible for this impending carnage.

Q2: Trump set it up when he gave the Turkish President the Green Light to invade N. Syria on Tuesday Night. Yesterday both Democrats and Republicans and Military Experts repudiated Trump's action and predicted what Turkey has done today.

Q3: All news agencies were aware something would occur as soon as today, they had the technology to film the results of the Turkish air force bombing the Kurds, and photos of what seemed to be Kurds using small arms.

they all knew it? how?

Asked and answered.
naw, you didn't answer how. you gave me a diatribe of what a scenario you thought happened happened. I asked how they knew.

Go fuck yourself. I can only take so much shit from stupid assholes like you. Watch the MSM, and maybe you won't be so ignorant.

they all knew it? how?

Asked and answered.

Go fuck yourself. I can only take so much shit from stupid assholes like you. Watch the MSM, and maybe you won't be so ignorant.
the last thing I wish to watch is fake fking news. thanks for the offer to fk myself. perhaps I will masturbate later.

Presidents have often acted outside the law without serious repercussions to themselves or their term.

Yeah, but what about our country, our people and the rest of the world. Trump is solely responsible for the Kurds already killed by the Turk Military today. Not only are the Kurds too suffer, America's credibility will suffer for decades.

The communist Kurdish terrorists are responsible for the Kurds killed by the Turk military.

No, Donald Trump is responsible for the carnage yet to come. Do you know the Kurds had 12,000 ISIS fighters in custody (they are our allies), and now they will abandon that duty to fight the Turks.
how are the kurds our allies? they aren't in NATO.

The Kurds are our allies. To the Turks they are murderous terrorists. We can't support the kind of carnage the Kurds commit.

The Kurds are our allies. To the Turks they are murderous terrorists. We can't support the kind of carnage the Kurds commit.
the kurds are not our allies.

Your allies are Bashar al Assad and Putin.

QUOTE="M14 Shooter, post: 23265464, member: 6581"]
delusions wow, how do you sleep? I mean, trump must encompass your ass everywhere you go. even sleep. wow. dude you need help. truly. for you to think trump has that much power merely demonstrates and validates your delusions.
Trump didn't create the hatred and bat-shit crazy of the left -- he exposed it.

OUCH!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^EXACTLY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[/QUOTE]
Shooter can fuck himself in the ass, it'd be fatal to his brain.

delusions wow, how do you sleep? I mean, trump must encompass your ass everywhere you go. even sleep. wow. dude you need help. truly. for you to think trump has that much power merely demonstrates and validates your delusions.
Shooter can fuck himself in the ass, it'd be fatal to his brain.
Your fantasies about my ass aside...
Truth hurts, eh?

It’s ‘outside the law’, not above the law. Everyone should be above the law rather than below it.

QUOTE="M14 Shooter, post: 23265464, member: 6581"]

OUCH!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^EXACTLY^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
1111.[/QUOTE]
the exposure is streaming like lava following a volcanic eruption.

they all knew it? how?

Asked and answered.

the last thing I wish to watch is fake fking news. thanks for the offer to fk myself. perhaps I will masturbate later.

Later? All you ever post is a product of Mental Masturbation.

they all knew it? how?

Asked and answered.

Later? All you ever post is a product of Mental Masturbation.
how do you know if I am doing it now? hmmmmmm? one such as yourself with no class, character or sense, I just chuckle at daily. your limited resources are well known. feel free to whack a mole anytime.

they are? when did I get them? Did you give them to me?

I have no idea, or interest, in what M-14fuckshimself posts, because he's a liar and I refuse to read his lies.

I really don't think Trump should be impeached by the House even though he admits he withheld aid until he talked with Ukraine, and then asked for Biden to be re-investigated. It's a crime, but ….. Iran Contra was a crime. I mean you just can't impeach over everything. Now if there's a coverup or something else breaks …. I might change my opinion.

You support Putin with your tweets 100%.

I don't tweet, so you have such great information on me, you have information that I don't even own. funny shit.

I don't tweet, so you have such great information on me, you have information that I don't even own. funny shit.
I meant post, the image of little nuggets of crap is symbolic of your posts.

Forum List

Back