Is The President of the United States Above The Law?

Is a President of the United States above the law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the others trump supporters who choose to ignore a simple question, admit you believe Trump is above the law and make up some reason. It's not an honest response, but no one expects honesty from a trump supporter.

Trump didn't break any laws, you fucking douchebag.

How do you know, when he did your head was so far up his ass you couldn't see his criminality.

You better do some research. Clinton wasn't impeached for lying about oral sex.

"I didn't have sex with that women, Ms. Lewinsky". An effort to mislead the attorney, but not anything unusual in many investigations, and certainly less toxic than the show put on by Cory Lewandowski.

Lewinsky wasn't why he was impeached. That was just the public media circus. He was impeached for something else. Do some research.

OH, I get it, President Clinton was the founder and leader of the DEEP STATE.

BS is what you filter into you posts.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/articles122098.htm
Paula Jones. Do you know how much Bill had to pay her?

I could look it up, if it were relevant. How much did trump pay his two ladies by violating campaign finance laws.
He wasn't in office.

It was for the republicans when they impeached Clinton. Obstruction of justice was one of the charges.
And why didn't the Democrats in the senate vote to remove Clinton from office for those two federal felonies?
If lying....
Under oath, about a matter material to the issue at hand.
Funny how you forgot that part.
Because Democrats think they above the law.

"I didn't have sex with that women, Ms. Lewinsky". An effort to mislead the attorney, but not anything unusual in many investigations, and certainly less toxic than the show put on by Cory Lewandowski.

Lewinsky wasn't why he was impeached. That was just the public media circus. He was impeached for something else. Do some research.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/articles122098.htm

I could look it up, if it were relevant. How much did trump pay his two ladies by violating campaign finance laws.

He wasn't in office.

The cover up is obstruction of justice, which occurred after he was in office.

He wasn't in office.

There has to be something illegal first to be covered up. The fact that none of these can be discovered is not because they are being covered up but because they dont exist.

He wasn't in office.

He hasn't covered up anything.

He wasn't in office.

There has to be something illegal first to be covered up. The fact that none of these can be discovered is not because they are being covered up but because they dont exist.

So you say, I'm not surprised, since:

upload_2019-10-8_19-41-53.jpeg

He wasn't in office.

LOL Another supporter of Trump:

1,width=650,height=650,appearanceId=1,backgroundColor=fff.jpg

He wasn't in office.

No one cares. You support your guy and we support our guy.

He wasn't in office.

I support my country, you support a megalomaniac.

You really do believe that because it can’t be discovered means it’s being hidden rather than simply non existent to begin with
That’s a symptom of delusion

He wasn't in office.

I support my country, you support a megalomaniac.
Whatever. He's destroying the Democrat party and I'm enjoying the show.

YES or NO

Explain and cite any authority if you believe a President of the United States is above the law.
nope, a president is not above the law,
Barry Obama should be on trial for his abuse of power,
Obammy illegally used the CIA and the FBI as the corrupt Democratic Party's secret police

Forum List

Back