Is the Quran Gods words?

Of course Muslims regard Muhammad as a prophet greater than Jesus, but they regard Jesus as a prophet. You don't acknowledge Muhammad at all.

By claiming that Mohammed was the last and greatest of God's prophets Muslims are essentially claiming that Mohammed, the proud owner of a 6 year old bride, was the fulfillment of the second coming of Christ, the first and the last, and the fulfillment of the promise that Jesus made of God sending another prophet, the Spirit of Truth, "who will guide you into all the truth". John 16:7-14, and by extension was the fulfillment of Jewish Messianic expectations as well.

Thats why some people will never accept that Mohammed was anything other than a false prophet and at best was a delusional megalomaniac with a prediliction for barbarism and misogyny evident in many of those who have surrendered the sanctity of their minds and lives to emulating him and glorifying the source of his hatred and perversions which obviously were not of nor inspired by a holy God..

Last edited:
I say it is not, for the following reasons.

1. The quran is filled with references to the bible and other texts, and I say is is copied from these sources, and not an original work.

2. The quran is full of terrible quotes about what God will do to unbelievers in Muhammad and the day of judgement, and that he will burn them in hellfire for all eternity, and I say this is all lies which degrade God, and make him a monster. It was written to scare people into obeying Muhammad, and it does not come from God.

Does anyone want to dispute my opinions?

There is no "God Talk!" Men wrote it all and at the same time were uttering, "There's A Sucker Born Every Minute!"

There is no "God Talk!" Men wrote it all and at the same time were uttering, "There's A Sucker Born Every Minute!"

I'll buy you a plane ticket to go argue that directly to ISIS....
ISIS kills Muslims. They are an extreme group.

nothing extreme about it-----muslims have been killing muslims since the
inception of islam. Killing a muslim is SPECIFICALLY outlawed by Islamic
law-----HOWEVER---one can kill for CAUSE. If a muslim can be declared NOT
A MUSLIM ----by a finding of TAKFIR------it is just as legal to kill him (or her) as it
is to kill a non muslim

I'll buy you a plane ticket to go argue that directly to ISIS....
ISIS kills Muslims. They are an extreme group.

Surely not.....just because they like to behead people and mistreat women? I'm proud to be an American and the biggest mistakes we've made in the last 15 years was even fucking with them. We should stay at home, mind our own business and let them maim and kill each other.

Just think about it....George W. Bush invaded Iraq...a sovereign nation which had done no harm to the United States, got 4500 of our young people killed and another 35,000 seriously wounded. I won't even mention the trillion dollars he borrowed to fund it....well, I guess I did.

As far as I am concerned Jesus and Muhammad should not be mentioned in the same breath. Jesus was a great moral teacher, and Muhammad was a warmongering murderer. See the following texts from the bible and Quran.

Jesus from the bible
Matthew 5.43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them
which despitefully use you, and persecute you.

Muhammad from the Quran.
8.12 Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you:
give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers:
smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

As far as I am concerned Jesus and Muhammad should not be mentioned in the same breath. Jesus was a great moral teacher, and Muhammad was a warmongering murderer. See the following texts from the bible and Quran.

Jesus from the bible
Matthew 5.43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them
which despitefully use you, and persecute you.

Muhammad from the Quran.
8.12 Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you:
give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers:
smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."
Muhammad was about as different from Jesus as the fundamentalist christians are today.

Muhammad was about as different from Jesus as the fundamentalist christians are today.

Muslims like to claim that Muhammad was mentioned in the bible, and it even says he was in the Quran, but it does not say where. Here is the only truly applicable mention of him in the bible. He was a false prophet.

Matthew 7.15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 7. 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?7. 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

Muslims like to claim that Muhammad was mentioned in the bible, and it even says he was in the Quran, but it does not say where. Here is the only truly applicable mention of him in the bible. He was a false prophet.

Matthew 7.15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 7. 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?7. 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
Muhammad was born 6 centuries after Jesus.

The qur'an is a seriously stupid work of self-contradictory fiction laced with hate and so forth.

If God "wrote" that piece of shit, then God must be completely insane.

Since I take it on faith that the Creator of All is not insane, it follows that He had no part in writing the crap we call the Qur'an (or sending it via an Angel to the fuck-wit sociopathic pedophile, MoHamMud).

The qur'an is a seriously stupid work of self-contradictory fiction laced with hate and so forth.

Since I take it on faith that the Creator of All is not insane, it follows that He had no part in writing the crap we call the Qur'an (or sending it via an Angel to the fuck-wit sociopathic pedophile, MoHamMud).
God didn't write the Bible or the Koran, people wrote them.

God didn't write the Bible or the Koran, people wrote them.

I don't recall saying, suggesting or implying that God wrote the Bible, either.

But nice of you to share your fantasies as the basis for your meaningless posting efforts.

Since I started this thread I have read through the Quran a couple more times, and one thing I noticed was in sura 5.18. This verse says that in the time of Muhammad Jews and Christians all thought they were the sons of God. But Muhammad says, "nay ye are but men".
I think this is possibly the biggest blasphemy he could commit. By denying mans divinity.

The new testament says, "ye are Gods" and Jesus said of his works, "greater things than these shall ye do".
He also said we should pray to 'our father', not his father.

Here is evidence the quran is copied from the bible and other sources.

The story in the quran concerning Jesus childhood, about an incident where he makes a clay bird and brings it to life is not a part of the Christian bible, and the original texts are considered apocryphal. They are regarded by Christian scholars as having been written in around 150AD, as propaganda by the early Christians, attempting to fill in the missing years of Jesus life.

The following are two verses in the quran that contain the references.
From the Yusuf Ali translation.

003.049 "And (appoint him) an apostle to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by God's leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by God's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in
your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe;

005.110 Then will God say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the holy spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold ! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.'

As can be seen the quran speaks of only one bird, and says Jesus breathed life into it. But the only historical text that contains such a story speaks of 12 birds, and they were brought to life by Jesus commanding them to "Go". Therefore the quran does not even get the facts of the original fictional document correct. Added to this the New Testament states that Jesus did his first miracle at a time he was around thirty years old. (John 2.11)

Here is the relevant text, translated from Greek and written in, The Apocryphal New Testament, by M.R.James, published by Oxford:Clarendon press, 1924.
The stories of Thomas the Israelite, (not St Thomas of the bible) the philosopher, concerning the works of the childhood of the Lord.

1. I, Thomas the Israelite, tell you, and all the brethren that are Gentile, the works of the childhood of our Lord Jesus Christ and his mighty deeds, and all that he did when he was born in our land.
2.1 This little child Jesus when he was five years old was playing at the ford of a brook: and he gathered together the water that flowed there into pools, and made them clean, and commanded them by his word alone.
2.2 Having made soft clay, he fashioned twelve sparrows. It was the Sabbath when he did these things. And there were also many other little children playing with him.
2.3. A certain Jew when he saw what Jesus did, playing upon the Sabbath day, departed and told his father Joseph: your child is at the brook, and he has taken clay and fashioned twelve little birds, and has polluted the Sabbath day.
2.4. Joseph came to the place and saw: and cried out to him, saying: Why do you do these things on the Sabbath, which it is not lawful to do? But Jesus clapped his hands together and cried out to the sparrows and said to them: Go! and the sparrows took their flight and went away chirping.
2.5 when the Jews saw it they were amazed, and departed and told their chief men that which they had seen Jesus do.

There is a reference to this story, and the flaws in it in the book.
The original sources of the quran. by William St Clair Tisdall.
This book is in the public domain and can be found on the Internet.

yes---the koran is full of mangled versions of prior writings---when I first read it----I was 19 or 20 Picthall version-----
I thought the mangled up things were the result of a misprint and candid little idiot that I was---I handed it to a Pakistani and
advised him to notify the printing company

Islam is not an Abrahamic religion. That is a lie promoted by Islam and ignorant people in the media.

It is not clear to me what the term "Abrahamic religion" means-----I think the term is used to describe Monotheism. Muhummad went to a lot of trouble to invent himself as a descendant of
Abraham-------he, or the writers of the koran, invented a lineage
linking him to Ishmael. It seems to me that muhummad was
very interested in being some kind of "ruler" by divine appointment------something like the founder of an eternal dynasty

Forum List

Back