Is the Republican "Plan" to expand their base working?

Republicans grew by 1 million last election. Democrats shrunk by 4 million last election... Working for them, not very well, but if it keeps up Democrats will stand no chance.

How is not supporting Martin against women's rights?

How is not supporting Martin against gay rights?

How is not supporting Martin against Latinos?

Absolutely ludicrous.

Being against women's right is against women's rights.

Being against gay rights is being against gay rights.

Wanting to strip citizenship from Hispanics is wanting to strip citizenship from Hispanics.

Stopping anyone on a public street and harassing them is part of stand your ground and certainly not protected in the constitution.

Did that really have to be explained?

Moreover, How is supportng Zimmerman in being found not guilty, when he isn't guilty, against Martin at all?

Well, we must support child killers. We support justice not stupidity. :)

I wasnt aware of any children involved in the Zimmerman case. And we are pretty clear about opposing abortion. Not sure what he has to complain about.

Martin had turned 17 just three weeks before. He was a child in the eyes of the law.

So was the 7 year old black that Zimmerman called the police on. He must have been a very dangerous looking 7 year old.

Ann Coulter Tweeted "Hallelujah!" It wasn't clear if it was because Zimmerman walked or Martin died.

Republicans are against women's rights.

We know they are anti gay. In fact, they hate gays even more than they hate Muslims.

They've talked about denying citizenship to Hispanic babies born here.

And now they support "child killers" by sending nearly a half million dollars to the George Zimmerman Defense Fund?

So what exactly is their "appeal" and who are the targeting? Adding child killers to an already shrinking base is a questionable strategy, or so it seems to me.

Thoughts?

so do many of your fellow lefties out here dumbass....

In fact, they hate gays even more than they hate Muslims.

funny i dont see the link you say you ALWAYS supply.....

Hilarious. Republicans trying to pretend they don't hate gays. Now I've heard it all.

Well, we must support child killers. We support justice not stupidity. :)

I wasnt aware of any children involved in the Zimmerman case. And we are pretty clear about opposing abortion. Not sure what he has to complain about.

Martin had turned 17 just three weeks before. He was a child in the eyes of the law.

So was the 7 year old black that Zimmerman called the police on. He must have been a very dangerous looking 7 year old.

Deany, take your insane self to an inner city high school and tell the seniors class how you consider them to be children

Ann Coulter Tweeted "Hallelujah!" It wasn't clear if it was because Zimmerman walked or Martin died.

We know they are anti gay. In fact, they hate gays even more than they hate Muslims.

And now they support "child killers" by sending nearly a half million dollars to the George Zimmerman Defense Fund?

So what exactly is their "appeal" and who are the targeting? Adding child killers to an already shrinking base is a questionable strategy, or so it seems to me.

Thoughts?

Hilarious. Republicans trying to pretend they don't hate gays. Now I've heard it all.
i am not obsessed like you Dean,i did not mention Republicans .....you did,but then you cant help it......now why dont you quit dancing and answer what i said.....unless of course.....you cant.....

i am not obsessed like you Dean,i did not mention Republicans .....you did,but then you cant help it......now why dont you quit dancing and answer what i said.....unless of course.....you cant.....

Lawmakers in 14 States Craft Bill to Deny Citizenship to 'Anchor Babies' | Fox News

Which question do you want answered? We already know what Republicans think about Muslims and gays.

Thoughts?

Did the GOP send money to the GZ defense fund? Really? Can you link me to something on that? How is that a political exercise?

Deany, take your insane self to an inner city high school and tell the seniors class how you consider them to be children

So you think 7 year old children go to high school? Well, now that I think about it, it would make sense. Look at you, in the 6th grade for 5 years.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...ted-suspicious-black-7-year-old-to-911-a.html

Anyone who strongly supports the constitution and its framers' intentions is against any silly, "progressive" movement that undermines the law.

"Progressives" want to make marriage a federal issue when it is plain that the founders intended it to be a state issue.

"Progressives" want to make abortion a federal issue when it is plain that the founders left it to the states and the people.

"Progressives" believe that being "gay" affords "gay" individuals rights that others do not have.

"Progressives," who have victimized themselves by effectively emasculating state educational efforts, lack the acumen to understand that respect for the law is not anti anything.

If "gays' want to extend marriage rights, let them address state legislatures, not invent "rights" and pursue them in courts.

If women want abortions, let them do the same.

If progressives believe they can corrupt the court system via PR tactics, let them go screw themselves.

Anyone who strongly supports the constitution and its framers' intentions is against any silly, "progressive" movement that undermines the law.

"Progressives" want to make marriage a federal issue when it is plain that the founders intended it to be a state issue.

"Progressives" want to make abortion a federal issue when it is plain that the founders left it to the states and the people.

"Progressives" believe that being "gay" affords "gay" individuals rights that others do not have.

"Progressives," who have victimized themselves by effectively emasculating state educational efforts, lack the acumen to understand that respect for the law is not anti anything.

If "gays' want to extend marriage rights, let them address state legislatures, not invent "rights" and pursue them in courts.

If women want abortions, let them do the same.

If progressives believe they can corrupt the court system via PR tactics, let them go screw themselves.

Yea, about that constitution:

French: citizens do not have a blanket right to “investigate a strange person in [their] neighborhood.” No such broad right exists in the Constitution, relevant statutes, or common law. Zimmerman’s alleged right to investigate is certainly limited by Martin’s right to walk in public spaces free from threats or threatening behavior.

And as far as education:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm878T4iykc]Santorum calls president Obama a snob - YouTube[/ame]

Thoughts?

Hopefully supporting Zimmerman will win votes from the Hispanic voters. Maybe if Rubio said,"if I has a son he would look like George"????

No...they've talked about denying citizenship to babies of illegal immigrants. Get your facts straight, idiot.

Heaven forbid someone have access to the best attorneys possible! And "child killer"? Really?

And Democrats support women being manipulated by Gosnell wannabes.

Lawmakers in 14 States Craft Bill to Deny Citizenship to 'Anchor Babies' | Fox News

Which question do you want answered? We already know what Republicans think about Muslims and gays.

you did not answer either one.....here lets do it again.....now take off your dancing shoes.....YOU said....

i said

your answer was to show me a link about a bunch of Politicians......not about YOUR fellow lefties here in California who are pretty dam tired of Illegal Immigration themselves and are tired of the Women who come here just to have their kids....

YOU said.....

i said.....

funny i dont see the link you say you ALWAYS supply proving this....

hey just keeping you to your words Dean.....its called honesty.....i know its a big word...look it up and then have someone explain it to you......

Absolutely ludicrous.

Wanting to strip citizenship from Hispanics is wanting to strip citizenship from Hispanics.

Stopping anyone on a public street and harassing them is part of stand your ground and certainly not protected in the constitution.

cite one instance where a republican wants to strip hispanics of their citizenship.

i call bullshit, again

you and ravi are incapable of honesty

Thoughts?

you do realize there are thousands of gay republicans

you're such a tool rdean

Absolutely ludicrous.

cite one instance where a republican wants to strip hispanics of their citizenship.

i call bullshit, again

you and ravi are incapable of honesty

So I post a link from, get this, FOX NEWS that says, "Lawmakers in 14 States Craft Bill to Deny Citizenship to 'Anchor Babies' | Fox News" and you say "show me"?????

you're such a tool rdean

Yea, thousands the Republican Party doesn't want.

you're such a tool rdean

Not a useful one either.

Dean told me that he once challenged a box of rocks to a game of rock, paper & scissors and didn't even win a single round

Forum List

Back