Is the Republican "Plan" to expand their base working?

So you think 7 year old children go to high school? Well, now that I think about it, it would make sense. Look at you, in the 6th grade for 5 years.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...ted-suspicious-black-7-year-old-to-911-a.html

"On April 22, 2011, Zimmerman called to report a black male about “7-9” years old, four feet tall, with a “skinny build” and short black hair. There is no indication in the police report of the reason for Zimmerman’s suspicion of the boy."

Why did Zimmerman make this call?

The child was lost and wandering around in traffic FFS!

Zimmerman1_zps86a70bd1.png

Last edited:
Ann Coulter Tweeted "Hallelujah!" It wasn't clear if it was because Zimmerman walked or Martin died.

Republicans are against women's rights.

We know they are anti gay. In fact, they hate gays even more than they hate Muslims.

They've talked about denying citizenship to Hispanic babies born here.

And now they support "child killers" by sending nearly a half million dollars to the George Zimmerman Defense Fund?

So what exactly is their "appeal" and who are the targeting? Adding child killers to an already shrinking base is a questionable strategy, or so it seems to me.

Thoughts?

You poor little lemming.....you have yet to offer a single original thought to anything on this board.

Here is a thought....and it is something you and your ilk haven't a clue about....(mostly because you don't KNOW any Hispanics)

They are FAMILY oriented.
They WORK harder than ANY other group, not true....Asians kick ass too.

They are a PROUD people, they don't WANT your handouts.
They are HARDCORE Catholic...

Child killers?
How did you type that with a straight face baby killer?
rdean would support the evisceration of a child on the table it was born on.

Being against women's right is against women's rights.

Being against gay rights is being against gay rights.

Wanting to strip citizenship from Hispanics is wanting to strip citizenship from Hispanics.

Stopping anyone on a public street and harassing them is part of stand your ground and certainly not protected in the constitution.

Did that really have to be explained?

cite one instance where a republican wants to strip hispanics of their citizenship.

i call bullshit, again

you and ravi are incapable of honesty

So I post a link from, get this, FOX NEWS that says, "Lawmakers in 14 States Craft Bill to Deny Citizenship to 'Anchor Babies' | Fox News" and you say "show me"?????

denying FUTURE citizenship is not stripping citizenship.

seriously, you can't possibly be this stupid or dishonest

cite one instance where a republican wants to strip hispanics of their citizenship.

i call bullshit, again

you and ravi are incapable of honesty

So I post a link from, get this, FOX NEWS that says, "Lawmakers in 14 States Craft Bill to Deny Citizenship to 'Anchor Babies' | Fox News" and you say "show me"?????

Another fail deany. Besides the AP report, from 2010, got anything new?

Published October 19, 2010 Associated Press

Lawmakers in 14 States Craft Bill to Deny Citizenship to 'Anchor Babies' | Fox News

:rofl:

Hilarious. Republicans trying to pretend they don't hate gays. Now I've heard it all.

you do realize there are thousands of gay republicans

you're such a tool rdean

Not a useful one either.

Dean told me that he once challenged a box of rocks to a game of rock, paper & scissors and didn't even win a single round

and he walked away mumbling something about "fucking Republican Rocks"......90% of them must have been Chalk.....

Ann Coulter Tweeted "Hallelujah!" It wasn't clear if it was because Zimmerman walked or Martin died.

Republicans are against women's rights.

We know they are anti gay. In fact, they hate gays even more than they hate Muslims.

They've talked about denying citizenship to Hispanic babies born here.

And now they support "child killers" by sending nearly a half million dollars to the George Zimmerman Defense Fund?

So what exactly is their "appeal" and who are the targeting? Adding child killers to an already shrinking base is a questionable strategy, or so it seems to me.

Thoughts?

You poor little lemming.....you have yet to offer a single original thought to anything on this board.

Here is a thought....and it is something you and your ilk haven't a clue about....(mostly because you don't KNOW any Hispanics)

They are FAMILY oriented.
They WORK harder than ANY other group, not true....Asians kick ass too.

They are a PROUD people, they don't WANT your handouts.
They are HARDCORE Catholic...

Child killers?
How did you type that with a straight face baby killer?
rdean would support the evisceration of a child on the table it was born on.

only if it was Republican and White.....

Anyone who strongly supports the constitution and its framers' intentions is against any silly, "progressive" movement that undermines the law.

"Progressives" want to make marriage a federal issue when it is plain that the founders intended it to be a state issue.

"Progressives" want to make abortion a federal issue when it is plain that the founders left it to the states and the people.

"Progressives" believe that being "gay" affords "gay" individuals rights that others do not have.

"Progressives," who have victimized themselves by effectively emasculating state educational efforts, lack the acumen to understand that respect for the law is not anti anything.

If "gays' want to extend marriage rights, let them address state legislatures, not invent "rights" and pursue them in courts.

If women want abortions, let them do the same.

If progressives believe they can corrupt the court system via PR tactics, let them go screw themselves.

Yea, about that constitution:

French: citizens do not have a blanket right to “investigate a strange person in [their] neighborhood.” No such broad right exists in the Constitution, relevant statutes, or common law. Zimmerman’s alleged right to investigate is certainly limited by Martin’s right to walk in public spaces free from threats or threatening behavior.

And as far as education:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm878T4iykc]Santorum calls president Obama a snob - YouTube[/ame]

Are you dim?

I believe so. I believe public education has made you so.

Do people have the right to defend themselves when they are attacked?

That's the question. Can you answer it?

Anyone who strongly supports the constitution and its framers' intentions is against any silly, "progressive" movement that undermines the law.

"Progressives" want to make marriage a federal issue when it is plain that the founders intended it to be a state issue.

"Progressives" want to make abortion a federal issue when it is plain that the founders left it to the states and the people.

"Progressives" believe that being "gay" affords "gay" individuals rights that others do not have.

"Progressives," who have victimized themselves by effectively emasculating state educational efforts, lack the acumen to understand that respect for the law is not anti anything.

If "gays' want to extend marriage rights, let them address state legislatures, not invent "rights" and pursue them in courts.

If women want abortions, let them do the same.

If progressives believe they can corrupt the court system via PR tactics, let them go screw themselves.

French: citizens do not have a blanket right to “investigate a strange person in [their] neighborhood.” No such broad right exists in the Constitution, relevant statutes, or common law. Zimmerman’s alleged right to investigate is certainly limited by Martin’s right to walk in public spaces free from threats or threatening behavior.

And as far as education:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm878T4iykc]Santorum calls president Obama a snob - YouTube[/ame]

Are you dim?

expect a Dance of some sort.....maybe a W.Virginy two-step....

So you think 7 year old children go to high school? Well, now that I think about it, it would make sense. Look at you, in the 6th grade for 5 years.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...ted-suspicious-black-7-year-old-to-911-a.html

"On April 22, 2011, Zimmerman called to report a black male about “7-9” years old, four feet tall, with a “skinny build” and short black hair. There is no indication in the police report of the reason for Zimmerman’s suspicion of the boy."

Why did Zimmerman make this call?

The child was lost and wandering around in traffic FFS!

Zimmerman1_zps86a70bd1.png

That's what George said. There is nothing to back that up. It's like when he said two black males could be burglars without a shred of evidence.. It's a way to get the cops to show up. Why is it you guys are desperate to believe EVERYTHING this nut job says. He murdered a black kid. I would think you would be satisfied.

And as far as education:

Santorum calls president Obama a snob - YouTube

Are you dim?

Seems so many right wingers are such pussies, they don't know what a real fight is. Here, let me explain with pictures. Maybe that will help.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...d-into-concrete-what-does-that-look-like.html

Are you dim?

Seems so many right wingers are such pussies, they don't know what a real fight is. Here, let me explain with pictures. Maybe that will help.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...d-into-concrete-what-does-that-look-like.html

(smile) A little punk assed bitch like you is calling ANYONE else a pussy?

Are you dim?

so you will let me punch in you in the face and bang your head into concrete? please say yes so you can show us all what a non pussy you are.

I loved how the Liberal media which is an extension of the WH press corp kept puttiing
up pictures of Trevon when he was like 9 years old.

so you will let me punch in you in the face and bang your head into concrete? please say yes so you can show us all what a non pussy you are.

Even an idiot like you knows that when you punch someone in the face and "pound their head against concrete", it leaves behind massive damage.

I loved how the Liberal media which is an extension of the WH press corp kept puttiing
up pictures of Trevon when he was like 9 years old.

Why not? He was a human being who lived half as long as Zimmerman. Right wingers love Zimmerman without knowing anything about him. He killed a black child. Enough to make him a "hero" in their eyes.

Forum List

Back