🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is the Tea Party Racist?

I think you need to cite that poll.

I'm sure there are people in the tea party who are racist, but I don't believe everyone who supports the tea party is.

So not "everyone"? Just "most"?

How about a percentage?

I'm betting there are no more racist TEA Party members than there are NAACP members.
Well 1st let's identify, who make up the tea party. They are mostly, older ,white religious, republican men. Then we have to define racist. Do we mean racist against every other race? Just Hispanics? Just blacks? The last poll I saw said that half of all americans are racist against African Americans. If I had to guess a precent in the tea party, Id guess slightly higher than the general population.

What is the official Tea Party™ platform?

Anyone?

Smaller, more responsible government, and less taxes. Things that really scare the mindless leftists.

That's not a platform. That's a bumper sticker.

Less taxes? So a Tea Party plank is to ban all tax expenditures? What does "less taxes" mean? What does "more responsible government" mean?

The Tea Party sounds like a bumper sticker philosophy. That's all I heard out of the people in the video.

Here.. I'll do your homework for you... from their site:
Tea Party Movement Platform

I'm sure there a racist people who claim to be "tea-Partiers" , but only a tiny percentage compared the racists in many protected groups that fit the PC label.

When white folks refer to "racism" it's generally involving the loss of some "privilege" or pointing to folks that are mad about this country's history in regards to minorities.

Racism..is the belief that one race is superior to another race.

Any definition without that component..isn't racism.

Anyone?

Smaller, more responsible government, and less taxes. Things that really scare the mindless leftists.

Less taxes? So a Tea Party plank is to ban all tax expenditures? What does "less taxes" mean? What does "more responsible government" mean?

The Tea Party sounds like a bumper sticker philosophy. That's all I heard out of the people in the video.

The modern Tea Party was started by a rant that Rick Santelli did on cnbc. It was about government paying for the bad mortgages. That got perpetuated by FOX and parts of the Republican party that joined in along with corporate interests that funded it.

It was based on the above..and an absolute disgust that a black man was elected President of the United States.

If they are, then why are these African-American folks supporting them? :confused:

Tea Party Racism?? - YouTube

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. White people are not alone....there are stupid black people too.

So, the black people at Tea Party rallies talking about how they want a smaller government and less taxation are stupid, while the black people praising Obama to no end because he will "take care of them," yet don't exactly know how, are the smart ones? :cuckoo:

Please. Who is to say those black people pictured at Tea Party rallies, are "paid plants"?
President Obama has never said he would take care of "black people", and if you think he did, find the quote/source/link, where he said it. Show me a black Republican/conservative and I'll show you a damn fool. The goddamn Republican platform is racist, bigoted, and sexist. And black or brown person or woman subscribing to it, is a fool.

There are plenty of racists in the Democrat party as well.. racists be everywhere.

Outside of your go to scapegoat, Robert Byrd...who???????

Byrd wasn't a Klansman?

Poet... grow the fuck up.

Yes, he was....and he recanted his ways. I'm grown. Thank you very much. David Duke is from Louisiana, and he's a Southern Democrat who now identifies as a Republican. He was a klansman. And everyone knows that Louisiana is a most racist state. My family, both sides, is from there.

The modern Tea Party was started by a rant that Rick Santelli did on cnbc. It was about government paying for the bad mortgages. That got perpetuated by FOX and parts of the Republican party that joined in along with corporate interests that funded it.

It was based on the above..and an absolute disgust that a black man was elected President of the United States.

I saw that rant live. And I have heard that was the beginning of the Tea Party. Santelli is a weasel. Can't stand that guy.

I've also heard the origins of the Tea Party lay with Ron Paul and that it was stolen away from him. And then I've heard it was started by the Koch Brothers.

Foundation myths that tell me nothing about the Tea Party platform.

I don't think there is one. I think it is a very loose collection of self-appointed members. Much like the "Occupy" movement. No actual plan, platform, or direction. Rudderless, anger-directed wanderers. Got a political pet peeve? Congratulations, you are a Tea Party/Occupy member!

Last edited:

I saw that rant live. And I have heard that was the beginning of the Tea Party. Santelli is a weasel. Can't stand that guy.

I've also heard the origins of the Tea Party lay with Ron Paul and that it was stolen away from him. And then I've heard it was started by the Koch Brothers.

I don't think there is one. I think it is a very loose collection of self-appointed members. Much like the "Occupy" movement. No actual plan, platform, or direction. Rudderless, anger-directed wanderers. Got a political pet peeve? Congratulations, you are a Tea Party/Occupy member!

Tea Party Platform
Tea Party Movement Platform

I remember the Ron Paul Tea Party..it was very different. And depending on what part of the country you were from..it focused on different things.

Ron Paul supporters were weird birds back then. Dr. Paul was like Play Doo and these folks could shape him into the politician they wanted him to be. That's changed with the closer look.

But today's Tea Party isn't that group.

Tea Party supports Mia Love - black woman. - lost the election in bright red utah, enough said

Tea party supports Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz- Latino men. Cruz = bi-racial. His father was a communist that fought for castro. Rubio arguably born to illegals.

Tea party supported Herman Cain black man. - Batshit insane, womanizer, and resigned from the election in shame after numerous women came forward with his disgusting and perverted actions twords them.

And the rest of the baggers are all white nutcases. Quite the lineup there! :lol:

Lol, obama's dad was a communist, and a womanizer, plus a muslim, ohh did I mention a drunk? Also I think your guy clinton has a drawer full of belts with notches on them. Hidden from hillary of course. Lets not forget about spitzer arresting prostitutes by day and well we know what he did to them at night. Lol

Obama and clinton are teabaggers? :cuckoo:

No, their liberals that's how they got, and get away with it. media will ignore it.

Says an angry idiotic black man?

Anybody ever own your black ass or do you just want whitey to feed you because you are mad?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. White people are not alone....there are stupid black people too.

So, the black people at Tea Party rallies talking about how they want a smaller government and less taxation are stupid, while the black people praising Obama to no end because he will "take care of them," yet don't exactly know how, are the smart ones? :cuckoo:

Please. Who is to say those black people pictured at Tea Party rallies, are "paid plants"?
President Obama has never said he would take care of "black people", and if you think he did, find the quote/source/link, where he said it. Show me a black Republican/conservative and I'll show you a damn fool. The goddamn Republican platform is racist, bigoted, and sexist. And black or brown person or woman subscribing to it, is a fool.

Of course it is, giving preferntial treatment to qualified folks based on color is absolultely reverse racism.

Not one black today has ever been owned...they deserve equal but not preferential treatment.

So not "everyone"? Just "most"?

How about a percentage?

I'm betting there are no more racist TEA Party members than there are NAACP members.

Wait, the NAACP isn't racist?

No. And Affirmative Action isn't reverse racism, either.

I remember a black democrat intentionally went out of his way to walk through a tea party protest in washington. Accused the tea party members of calling him racist names. Well a $100,000 reward for any proof found that stunt to be a lie. The left has played the race card so many time, you turned that one into a joker.

Says an angry idiotic black man?

Anybody ever own your black ass or do you just want whitey to feed you because you are mad?

Bitch, please.
My "black ass" is "off-limits", to the madding crowd. Whitey? Don't dump your racist mindset onto me. I never refer to whites as "whitey", but I'm sure the n-word is well within your vocabulary.
Feed me? Bitch, I worked, hard, for everything that I have. I have achieved, certainly, far more than you. Am known and loved far more than you...and come from a better stock than you. Too bad you're too stupid to capitalize on the "white privilege" you hardly deserve....but don't take your frustrations out on me.

Of course it is, giving preferntial treatment to qualified folks based on color is absolultely reverse racism.

Not one black today has ever been owned...they deserve equal but not preferential treatment.

Wait, the NAACP isn't racist?

No. And Affirmative Action isn't reverse racism, either.

And that's all anyone has ever asked for...a "level playing field" to combat cronyism, nepotism and favoritism, practiced by "good ol' boy" whites.

Forum List

Back