🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is there a bigger asshole in America than Michael Moore?

America s Modern Day Slave System RealClearPolitics

Al not so Sharpton is running neck and neck.

Fucktard MM says the police are a standing army to oppress the blacks, but the Rev Al wants to NATIONALIZE the police.

Those two far left wingnut fuckwits prolly don't realize that their rhetoric is working at cross purposes.

Uh, if I were a betting man, I'd say yes.....you may not be in the top two...but you're up there, pal!!
You have him beat.

To answer the OP:

1) Chuck Norris
2) Dubya
3) Beck
4) Hannity
5) O'Reilly
6) Coulter
7) Palin
8) Weiner
9) Cosby
10) OJ Simpson
11) Trump
12) Alex Jones

That's just off the top of my head. If I really thought about it I could be here all night.

Nope, all of them together don't equal the size of Moores behind

None bigger than Moore, he's an ass of epic proportions.

Com'on, you guys hate everything about liberals, get a life
Because liberals are idiots.

If the people who kick your ass on a regular basis are idiots, what does that make you. Shouldn't you be busy baking another gay wedding cake instead of wasting time here?
Shouldn't you spit out your boyfriends dick before talking? Idiot.

Fucktard MM says the police are a standing army to oppress the blacks, but the Rev Al wants to NATIONALIZE the police.

Those two far left wingnut fuckwits prolly don't realize that their rhetoric is working at cross purposes.
Save for those anatomically large assholes seen on zoo kept elephants, no. There is not a bigger asshole than the insignificant and irrelevant Michael Moore.

It would have to be Michael Moore's birthing mother's.

you're a far larger ass than anyone you've mentioned
the responses from you libs are predictable.

The police are oppressing blacks??

Looks more like blacks are oppressing blacks since they murder each other in the big cities every day.

And no. There isn't a bigger POS in the world than MM unless you count Barry.
rdean?...JoeyB Dolezal?...the lowest of the low infos, Truthmatters?...other resident, or former, lefty screwballs in here?

Forum List

Back