Is There A Channel That Isn't Showing The George Floyd Trial?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
It's on every damned channel. We don't need to relive this shit and give blacks an excuse to attack people.
You might as well throw gas on a fire.

This is boring as shit and I feel that this is intentional. Even Fox and Newsmax are covering this ridiculous crap.

Last edited:
It's on every damned channel. We don't need to relive this shit and give blacks an excuse to attack people.

This is boring as shit and I feel that this is intentional. Even Fox and Newsmax are cover this ridiculous crap.

TNT has got supernatural til 2pm

This is boring as shit and I feel that this is intentional. Even Fox and Newsmax are cover this ridiculous crap.

Well, being that it's Monday morning, at least we get some comfort in knowing that
most people are at work and won't be watching.

Well, being tyhat it's Monday morning, at least we get some comfort in knowing that

I can understand a certain type of person not wanting people to see this.

This is news to me.

No cable or satellite.

This isn't being covered on either my Talk Radio station of the local NPR station. Interesting. :eusa_think:

Hopefully, reruns of "Friends" will still be available.

If not, then will have to turn off TV.

Maybe read a book.

Or take a walk.

After all, we all know what the verdict will be in that farce occurring in once-nice Minneapolis.

Animal planet has 'Crikey! It's the Irwins' on right now.

The Lefties want the BLM riots to start back up. They've made a lot of progress dividing the country and want to keep that momentum.

proxy-image

Well, being tyhat it's Monday morning, at least we get some comfort in knowing that

What type is that?

Telling stupid people mostly druggies that they are victims of whitey based on a very violent criminal dying (from drugs but shhhh no one is supposed to know) while being arrested-------serves only to motivate them to harm others as they attempt to get free shit. TV should be taken away from people with low iqs....

I hope the cop gets acquitted.

Then the Negro insurrectionists will burn down and loot the rest of the American shithole cities and it will be hilarious to watch.

Then HBO, Disney and Netflix will make the declaration they need to make more movies with Negroes in it.

Well, being that it's Monday morning, at least we get some comfort in knowing that

The people doing all of the rioting/looting aren't exactly 9 to 5'ers.

I would like to watch the trial, which I think will heat up. However, it will create a negative response no matter what the outcome.
Option B is for me to watch the Miami Open tennis championships and I will choose option B.

TNT has got supernatural til 2pm

I switched to VUDU....watching "Stardust"

The people doing all of the rioting/looting aren't exactly 9 to 5'ers.

Yeah good point.

Forum List

Back