Is There A Channel That Isn't Showing The George Floyd Trial?

proxy-image
So....a court case is propaganda. Interesting.

It's on every damned channel. We don't need to relive this shit and give blacks an excuse to attack people.
You might as well throw gas on a fire.

This is boring as shit and I feel that this is intentional. Even Fox and Newsmax are cover this ridiculous crap.

TNT has got supernatural til 2pm

I switched to VUDU....watching "Stardust"

I put in my Roku stick, now watching some Film Noir.

We’re watching Leave It To Beaver. Lol.

That was a great show when I was five.

When you were five, TV didn’t exist.

It's on every damned channel. We don't need to relive this shit and give blacks an excuse to attack people.

This is boring as shit and I feel that this is intentional. Even Fox and Newsmax are cover this ridiculous crap.

Well, being that it's Monday morning, at least we get some comfort in knowing that
most people are at work and won't be watching.

The people doing all of the rioting/looting aren't exactly 9 to 5'ers.

they are when they are on the demonRATS payroll....

at best hes a 15 yr old living in his moms basement,,

Of course they did.

Here's a picture of him watching the Munsters

1617033837672.png

I would like to watch the trial, which I think will heat up. However, it will create a negative response no matter what the outcome.

The reason blacks are hated is because of what they do....not the color of their skins.
When will they ever learn.

I don't remember roving bands of Germans trashing drug and liquor stores because somebody in the media compared Trump to Hitler, or because cops are forced to shoot unarmed Liechtensteiners that beat their wives and their children and pass counterfeit money. Do you know any Japanese riots caused by cops shooting unarmed Hokkaido from Sapporo hopped up on Fentanyl? If anyone had a beef right now it's Asians. But no.....these folks take care of their business. It always seems to be blacks who get into fights with cops. And if one gets beat or shot the rest of them think it's time to break into a shoe store to get the latest Air Jordans.

I have family living in Germany. Trust me, Germans would NEVER destroy a liquor store because they start drinking at 9:00 in the morning outside the store and need the liquor store for sustenance.

I hated Leave It To Beaver when I was a kid.
That kid was retarded.

Only until the next black criminal is 'murdered' by a cop in performance of his duty.
Would you like to BET on it?

It would be nice to be responsible for making a MOD leave this site for good.

So what say you, up for it?

Why are you so upset about this OP?

It's only the biggest story of the century.
Ummmm....COVID-19? Global Pandemic? millions dead. Millions more suffering.

But your biggest story is about a criminal who once held a gun to a pregnant woman's stomach, robbed her and then pistol whipped her.

What fantasy world do you live in? LOL

Only until the next black criminal is 'murdered' by a cop in performance of his duty.

You don't follow through on your bets so why would he bet you? Pretty silly when they are one way.

Bud, you've already lost.

when/if the trials for the Jan 6th 'insurrectionists' come up, it will be bigger than Floyd.

Every event is bigger than the last one, but NOT as big as the next one.

Why?

Because the news makes the decision as to what is big.

They need to sell papers, earn advertisers dollars, etc.

in 6 months, maybe more, maybe less, Floyd will be shunted to the side to make room for the NEW crime/trial of the century.

I would like to watch the trial, which I think will heat up. However, it will create a negative response no matter what the outcome.

The reason blacks are hated is because of what they do....not the color of their skins.
When will they ever learn.

I don't remember roving bands of Germans trashing drug and liquor stores because somebody in the media compared Trump to Hitler, or because cops are forced to shoot unarmed Liechtensteiners that beat their wives and their children and pass counterfeit money. Do you know any Japanese riots caused by cops shooting unarmed Hokkaido from Sapporo hopped up on Fentanyl? If anyone had a beef right now it's Asians. But no.....these folks take care of their business. It always seems to be blacks who get into fights with cops. And if one gets beat or shot the rest of them think it's time to break into a shoe store to get the latest Air Jordans.

I have family living in Germany. Trust me, Germans would NEVER destroy a liquor store because they start drinking at 9:00 in the morning outside the store and need the liquor store for sustenance.

German urinals are basically a wall made of stainless steel and a pipe running along the top washing all of the piss off that is sprayed everywhere. If they didn't have that piss would be everywhere. I've seen some bars with places to vomit as well. Germans love beer.

You don't follow through on your bets so why would he bet you? Pretty silly when they are one way.
What bet didn't I follow through on?

I'll help you on that one putz...none, zero, zip, zilch.

Because I won all my bets.

But this is too expected from one of USMB's biggest far righwing liars.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

What bet didn't I follow through on?

I'll help you on that one putz...none, zero, zip, zilch.

Because I won all my bets.

But this is too expected from one of USMB's biggest far righwing liars.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Bullshit. You told me to give you my address and you would drive down here. I did and zippo. You cowered.

Rightwing? I am a Jew, you racist POS. How am I RW?

You chickened out and lost all credibility. And you made yourself look stupid stating the Floyd case is the biggest story this century, ignoring the global pandemic. Weak sauce from a weak person.

Forum List

Back