Is There A Channel That Isn't Showing The George Floyd Trial?

Don't worry..... most blacks will be watching the Bill Bixby documentary on PBS.
Bill_Bixby_The_Magician_1973.jpeg

"Me ____ you long time, My Eddie's Father."

It's on every damned channel. We don't need to relive this shit and give blacks an excuse to attack people.
You might as well throw gas on a fire.

This is boring as shit and I feel that this is intentional. Even Fox and Newsmax are cover this ridiculous crap.

TNT has got supernatural til 2pm

I switched to VUDU....watching "Stardust"

Don't worry..... most blacks will be watching the Bill Bixby documentary on PBS.
View attachment 473855
C'mon fellas. The Miami Open is a once-a-year event. You can record that other stuff for later. Can't do it with tennis.

It's on every damned channel. We don't need to relive this shit and give blacks an excuse to attack people.

This is boring as shit and I feel that this is intentional. Even Fox and Newsmax are cover this ridiculous crap.

Figured you'd be on the Cartoon Channel.

Says the witch with a puppet as her mascot. And that trial is nuts. What happened to Floyd was karma.

I saw ten minutes where the black plaintiff's attorney was telling us how Floyd couldn't breathe. BEFORE Chauvin put him on his belly.

This is boring as shit and I feel that this is intentional. Even Fox and Newsmax are covering this ridiculous crap.

I don't give a shit about the trial in the slightest.

I would like to watch the trial, which I think will heat up. However, it will create a negative response no matter what the outcome.

The reason blacks are hated is because of what they do....not the color of their skins.
When will they ever learn.

I don't remember roving bands of Germans trashing drug and liquor stores because somebody in the media compared Trump to Hitler, or because cops are forced to shoot unarmed Liechtensteiners that beat their wives and their children and pass counterfeit money. Do you know any Japanese riots caused by cops shooting unarmed Hokkaido from Sapporo hopped up on Fentanyl? If anyone had a beef right now it's Asians. But no.....these folks take care of their business. It always seems to be blacks who get into fights with cops. And if one gets beat or shot the rest of them think it's time to break into a shoe store to get the latest Air Jordans.

Why are you so upset about this OP?

It's only the biggest story of the century.

Wrong!

The Democrats stealing the election form the American people with the scam of unverified mail in ballots in Democrat controlled swing districts is the biggest story.

I'd rather watch 24 hour coverage of Biden's border crisis. It's much more important to us as a country and it pleases me to see Democrats squirm when they're wrong. That doesn't happen often.

I put in my Roku stick, now watching some Film Noir.

The prosecution of Derek Chauvin has had a VERY STRONG opening statement.

Fact-based.
Science-based.
Evidence-based.

Painful and gut-wrenching.

Skilled use of photos and videos.

We’re watching Leave It To Beaver. Lol.

Are you addicted to TV and need to be mesmerized by it's entrancing glow?

We’re watching Leave It To Beaver. Lol.

That was a great show when I was five.

Forum List

Back