Is There A Channel That Isn't Showing The George Floyd Trial?

SCI channel has a Forbidden History marathon on.

Lost Japanese Treasure is running til 2pm

2-3pm is Top Secret Nazi UFOs

3-4 is the Legend of the Turin Shroud

4-5 is Secret Societies

5-6 is The Illuminati

6-7 is Search for Noah's Ark

7-8 is The Dead Sea Scrolls

After that is changes to Mysteries of the Abandoned marathon, starting with Secrets of Desolate Evil, followed by the Florida Doomsday Castle and The Sea Fortress of Doom.

Last edited:
Bullshit. You told me to give you my address and you would drive down here. I did and zippo. You cowered.

Rightwing? I am a Jew, you racist POS. How am I RW?

You chickened out and lost all credibility. And you made yourself look stupid stating the Floyd case is the biggest story this century, ignoring the global pandemic. Weak sauce from a weak person.
lol.

I told you, you're not my type, you delicate flower.

Stop it, you're embarrassing yourself.

Bullshit. You told me to give you my address and you would drive down here. I did and zippo. You cowered.

Rightwing? I am a Jew, you racist POS. How am I RW?

You chickened out and lost all credibility. And you made yourself look stupid stating the Floyd case is the biggest story this century, ignoring the global pandemic. Weak sauce from a weak person.
lol.

I told you, you're not my type, you delicate flower.

Stop it, you're embarrassing yourself.
Deflection 101. When danger reared it’s ugly head, MarcATL turned and fled. And if you had no interest in following up then why did YOU ASK? Hmmmm....you thought you d be a tough guy and then cowered.

Congratulations on making my moron Wall of Fame.

This is a security camera in the store where George Floyd passed a counterfeit bill. Notice how his demeanor changes from the time he entered until he left the first time. When he came back in the 2nd time he was all chipper and dancing and so high the clerk said he was talking incoherently and no one could understand him. He went out to his car, went to sleep and the cop woke him. At that time he started dying from a drug induced heart attack.

Forum List

Back