Is there a politician with the balls to lobby for a rewrite of the 14th / the anchor baby statute?

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

It's very clear.
Yes, it's very clear. So what was the INTENT of the Amendment? Why was it written and passed?

What was the INTENT and PURPOSE of the 14th Amendment?

To grant citizenship to anyone born on US soil.

Try to think. A baby born in the US is not French or Dutch or Libyan or Japanese.. They are not given foreign citizenship. The only law that counts in the US is US law.

ii
To grant citizenship to anyone born on US soil.

Try to think. A baby born in the US is not French or Dutch or Libyan or Japanese.. They are not given foreign citizenship. The only law that counts in the US is US law.
Wrong. To give full citizenship rights to descendants of former slaves. There were three Amendments passed after slavery was abolished to give full citizenship rights to former slaves and their descendants.

What was the INTENT and PURPOSE of the 14th Amendment?

ii

Wrong. To give full citizenship rights to descendants of former slaves. There were three Amendments passed after slavery was abolished to give full citizenship rights to former slaves and their descendants.
These LefTarded Loons just can’t wrap their head around the fact that the framers of our great constitution were not traitorous filth like they are. Our framers ALWAYS had an American’s First state of mind.
These filthy fucks here honestly believe that “We The People” really meant “We The People Of America And Mexico”

Last edited:
ii

The intent was to give full citizenship to anyone born on US soil and subject to it's laws.

ii

They too were born on US soil under US jurisdiction. Ask a lawyer..You have myopia. Its a sure sign you have a poor education.

So you disagreed with the decision.. Do you have a JD?
A completely irrelevant question. Do you honestly think that a law degree imparts special ability to comprehend the written word?

I keep having to make note of this:

The SCOTUS makes its “decisions”’from “on high.” That clearly doesn’t make them correct. But it’s like an argument with the umpire: “gee, I wonder if the manager will win this argument?” They (SCOTUS) end up being “right” only trivial definition. Still, they did decide Dred Scott. I am pleased to report their holding is no longer the law of the land. Why? Because they decided that case wrongly.

A completely irrelevant question. Do you honestly think that a law degree imparts special ability to comprehend the written word?

I keep having to make note of this:

The SCOTUS makes its “decisions”’from “on high.” That clearly doesn’t make them correct. But it’s like an argument with the umpire: “gee, I wonder if the manager will win this argument?” They (SCOTUS) end up being “right” only trivial definition. Still, they did decide Dred Scott. I am pleased to report their holding is no longer the law of the land. Why? Because they decided that case wrongly.

What a crock.. Do you understand the meaning of jurisdiction?
It has NOTHING to do with Dred Scott.

What a crock.. Do you understand the meaning of jurisdiction?
It has NOTHING to do with Dred Scott.
Yes kid. I have the necessary background and education to grasp the concept of “jurisdiction.” 🙄

Did YOU know that even matters of jurisdiction aren’t always clear cut and frequently call for legal analysis? And did you know that such legal decisions can themselves be the subject of appeals? And did you know that when a case goes up on appeal, the legal determinations on the matter are subject to further judicial review?

It’s true!

Yes kid. I have the necessary background and education to grasp the concept of “jurisdiction.” 🙄

Did YOU know that even matters of jurisdiction aren’t always clear cut and frequently call for legal analysis? And did you know that such legal decisions can themselves be the subject of appeals? And did you know that when a case goes up on appeal, the legal determinations on the matter are subject to further judicial review?

It’s true!

US law has jurisdiction in the US unless you're a diplomat. You obviously don't know how to read the law. If you are in the US on a student visa or as a tourist or on business or illegally you are under US jurisdiction.

Forum List

Back