Is there a ‘war’ against American culture perpetuated by politicians and multiculturalism?

Come on, don’t be scared…. Unkotare do you want to take a stab at it?
“What’s the bigger problem…”illegal immigration” the policy OR the illegal illegally immigrating, the perpetrator?
Think long, think hard.”
Illegal immigration is not a policy. Are you kidding? Lol

“People coming here illegally are, in the great, great majority, fleeing conditions a soft, ignorant weakling like you could never imagine, and are NOT an "invasion" or acting out of any malice toward my nation. My great nation is still a beacon of hope, freedom and opportunity that fires the dreams of people all around the world. This does not negate the validity and primacy of US immigration law, but people coming here to seek the unique opportunity and security that America represents for themselves and their families are NOT evil. They are human beings who, for whatever reason, felt compelled to make a choice.”

This does not negate the validity and primacy of US immigration law

The attacks on American institutions, our constitution, our monuments, our historical accomplishments, the American Way, American virtues and even our flag all an attempt to make America the worlds nation…to make illegals and minorites feel warmer and fuzzier inside while pissing off core American, those who share a last name with dead soldiers.
Shouldn’t we recognize this as a “war” on what America is and has been?
You know American Culture is a mix of many other cultures?

You see this as a war... But this is the world evolving, you don't like it...

I persume you don't like Globalism... Well I suggest you take you smart phone out of your pocket, take a hammer a bash it... Break it up into tiny pieces...

A normal smart phone is made in 50-60 countries around the world.. It is a feat of multiple countries come together to put that thing in your pocket... No one country can really do it economically and accurately... If you want a country that tried to produce technology on its own you are looking at USSR in the 80s...

Aim low to make sure you hit the children
Murica!!!!!

If you want to destroy a Nation ...
Encourage it to destroy itself in the name of Humanity.

Using women and children as shields is exactly what they want you to do
Damn, You Silly Fuckers Are Awesome For Entertainment ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
The keyword is “BUT” followed by the excusing of illegal immigration and the clear support and sympathy for those illegally immigrating.

“That with the fact that you won’t find one single post EVER made by Unkotare where he clearly CONDEMNS the people who have and do break into our nation…he always deflects to “it’s the governments fault”…Why do you think that might be?”

When I’m scared to answer a question I play stupid as well.
You don't have to play. When someone is motivated by hatred and fear rather than any political or policy position, such a person most often tries to insist that everyone else must be just as fearful and hateful because they cannot accept that their own weakness is anything more than that.

US doesn't take responsibility for what they have and are still doing to central American countries.

Apart from supporting right wing corrupt despot dictators in some cases, they buy drugs, this injects huge sums of black money and Arms into there societies... These are not given to the good guys but the worst in their society. These criminals then corrupt everything and kill and harm anyone standing in their way or even won't join them...

US used to help the coutries fight these criminals but then some guy came along and wanted to cut that funding.

Then people is completely surprised when these people want to flee the violent nightmare and seek asylum in in US...

The keyword is "evil."
Think long, think hard.

"Evil" does not care who supports it, will use every Emotion in the toolbox to influence Policy, and Destruction is its Goal ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
The keyword is “BUT” followed by the excusing of illegal immigration and the clear support and sympathy for those illegally immigrating.

“That with the fact that you won’t find one single post EVER made by Unkotare where he clearly CONDEMNS the people who have and do break into our nation…he always deflects to “it’s the governments fault”…Why do you think that might be?”

Preventing illegal immigration is the government's responsibility; a responsibility it has failed to uphold for a long time now.

And I'll speak any fucking language I want, in public, private, or right in the face of any racist clown who has a problem with it. I have, I do, and I will.

Don't be stupid. Illegal immigration is a real problem in the real world.

...Do you think that cursing on the internet, repeating myths, and lying about me personally is going to do anything about the problem of illegal immigration?

I have said, many times, that illegal immigration is a serious problem and that the government has a responsibility to control, administer, and regulate our borders. Are you honestly too fucking stupid to understand this? How many times do you have to read the same words before they penetrate your one diseased brain cell?

I have clearly and directly stated that illegal immigration is a serious problem and that the government has a responsibility to address it. You are so eager to hike up your skirt and shriek "wetback! wetback! Gustavo!" over and over and over and over and over that you don't pay attention to what anyone is actually saying....

My position has never been a secret and has never changed. My government has a responsibility to regulate our borders, and no one should enter my country illegally. Anyone in my country illegally should not be here.

I am NOT. For the last time stop lying, troll. Carry on with the discussion if you care to, but stop lying and trolling.
He is here to provoke and troll. Don’t give him what he wants. He’s one of the few I have on ignore. Not worth the time

The attacks on American institutions, our constitution, our monuments, our historical accomplishments, the American Way, American virtues and even our flag all an attempt to make America the worlds nation…to make illegals and minorites feel warmer and fuzzier inside while pissing off core American, those who share a last name with dead soldiers.
Shouldn’t we recognize this as a “war” on what America is and has been?
As a black man, I rebuke White Identity and that racist flag. But I think you answered your own question in your rhetoric. American culture in the mind of many whites simply means "white" culture. So, it makes sense that minorities reject bowing down to white identity. Nothing could be as cucked. I'm not an America, I'm a black America. My forefathers built this nation and we have a completely separate identity. I always encourage black people to rebuke those symbols of white identity, and get our own. There has always been a war on non whites, and it was all under the banner of the red, white, and blue.

He is here to provoke and troll. Don’t give him what he wants. He’s one of the few I have on ignore. Not worth the time
Hahaha…Slade is another one like you Unkotare
He believes we should have laws against bank robbery but he won’t hold the bak robber accountable if/when they rob a bank…he sysmpathises with them and says they only rob banks to “make a better life for themselves and their families.”
Weird ass shit huh?

Hahaha…Slade is another one like you Unkotare
He believes we should have laws against bank robbery but he won’t hold the bak robber accountable if/when they rob a bank…he sysmpathises with them and says they only rob banks to “make a better life for themselves and their families.”
Weird ass shit huh?
I love it when retards try and tell others what I think and what I’d do in their fantasy hypotheticals. It just shows off the level of delusion they are working with. The level is high with this one!

Forum List

Back