Is there a ‘war’ against American culture perpetuated by politicians and multiculturalism?

My position has never been a secret and has never changed. My government has a responsibility to regulate our borders, and no one should enter my country illegally. Anyone in my country illegally should not be here.
^^^

My position has never been a secret and has never changed. My government has a responsibility to regulate our borders, and no one should enter my country illegally. Anyone in my country illegally should not be here.
Removed even?

Prove me wrong and condemn the illegal alien criminals….tell us they are bad for America, tell us why Americas sovereignty is so important.
We’ll be standing by waiting patiently…. Unkotare or Vegasgiants is welcome to do the same.
Simple shit…right?
No problem. Illegals commit a crime and are as bad as any other misdemeanor criminal. Like jaywalking

Prove me wrong and condemn the illegal alien criminals….tell us they are bad for America, tell us why Americas sovereignty is so important.
We’ll be standing by waiting patiently…. Unkotare or Vegasgiants is welcome to do the same.
Simple shit…right?
Easy, I Slade of the 3200 clan through the order of USMB and by the authority of God himself (not Trump) hereby condemn illegal crossings at our nations border. The immigration process should be respected and obeyed.

doesn't immigration law say it's illegal to cross our borders without a visa? If one crosses without, they violate the law, right? They therefore should be removed from the country.

does not negate the validity and primacy of US immigration law

Did you miss that part?
doesn't immigration law say it's illegal to cross our borders without a visa? If one crosses without, they violate the law, right? They therefore should be removed from the country.

Absolutely. They are illegal. So round up all 11 million of them. Good luck. Lol

No problem. Illegals commit a crime and are as bad as any other misdemeanor criminal. Like jaywalking
well in fact, they are a walking crime. they don't need to do any other crime. They do, but that means they have committed two offenses. Funny, I thought you just said you agreed with immigration law. I guess not huh?

well in fact, they are a walking crime. they don't need to do any other crime. They do, but that means they have committed two offenses. Funny, I thought you just said you agreed with immigration law. I guess not huh?
I do agree with immigration law

Go get em tiger

follow immigration law, let ICE take them out. you're still posing against that effort I see. Almost seems you have no clue about immigration law.
I'm not.

Go get them

Do you know how many ICE agents there are? Lol

Forum List

Back