Is There An Honest Man In The House?

I'm glad I don't have to worry about these kinds of issues. :) I've only been with people that I want. If I didn't want them anymore, that is an indication to end the relationship (or at least the "lovers" part). I've never had to fantasize about someone else to make my relationships more exciting . . . or live vicariously online as something that I'm not. ;)

I don't want to be some guy's cook and maid, while he goes chasing other women while I'm not around. No thanks. :D I also don't want someone around that I will grow tired of and have to imagine that I'm with someone else. That sounds just terrible. I'll pass.

I love going to bed with my husband. It's my favorite part of the day. I love to snuggle. He pretends to not like it ;)

Absolutely not.

I played some online games where lots of RP 'relationships' existed- I would never even go there- too easy to get into wierd trouble there.

I see a lot of that around here, and really don't get it.

If you are bored or dissatisfied, It's an outlet w/out cheating.
I think discontent in a marriage most comes from a personality flaw or misconceptions about what marriage is.

What's the kinkiest thing that turns you on? (Anyone)

Big boobs. The bigger the better. There is no "too big".

even if their saggy? does nipple size matter?

How saggy are we talking about here? The really big ones don't stick straight out. Nipple size does not matter to me.

images

I don't want to be some guy's cook and maid, while he goes chasing other women while I'm not around. No thanks. :D I also don't want someone around that I will grow tired of and have to imagine that I'm with someone else. That sounds just terrible. I'll pass.

I love going to bed with my husband. It's my favorite part of the day. I love to snuggle. He pretends to not like it ;)

That's cute! :)

I agree- and snuggling is wonderful.

My favorite times to snuggle is in the morning when I should be getting up to go to work and after great sex.

I agree- and snuggling is wonderful.

My favorite times to snuggle is in the morning when I should be getting up to go to work and after great sex.

I'm never in the mood in the morning, and men always are. Very backward! Afternoons are best it's a happy medium cause I'm a night person....

How saggy are we talking about here? The really big ones don't stick straight out. Nipple size does not matter to me.

images

Hmmm... That looks photoshopped to me but, those aren't actually big are they?

What's more important to you in a woman. A great housekeep a great cook?

Neither -- I'm both !!!!!

are you married? :)

Yep. 43 yrs.

Would you marry again if anything bad/tragic happened?

I don't know. At my age probably not.

I wouldn't either. But only cause I am selfish and I don't want to have to include anyone in my decision make or worry about them/their feelings. Feel like I have done that my whole life. It's a total drag!

images

Hmmm... That looks photoshopped to me but, those aren't actually big are they?

True. could be photo shopped. found it on Google. I know what you mean though...

Yep. 43 yrs.

I wouldn't either. But only cause I am selfish and I don't want to have to include anyone in my decision make or worry about them/their feelings. Feel like I have done that my whole life. It's a total drag!

Why do you always have to go here? Can we not have a normal conversation about things without you bringing your neurosis into it? Please??? :) I don't mean to sound mean, but come on!

Yep. 43 yrs.

It seems as though you ask other people these questions and mention these things because you don't know the answers yourself. It seems like you are not happy in your relationship and you are unsatisfied. If you think that going online and asking other (perhaps dishonest people) their opinions is going to put you at ease in some way, you are mistaken. These men only answer your questions because you talk about sex. They don't care about you. They don't care about what kind of a person you are. They don't think you are the most beautiful and most doable woman in the world. You are not a young woman anymore, and you probably really should get your act together and behave like an adult woman of your age should behave, with maturity and self respect and some sense of confidence.

My honest to goodness advice to you would be to seek out marriage counseling, or attempt to approach these issues with your husband. That would be MUCH more productive than trying to live vicariously online as someone you are not. No?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I am always willing to asnwer anything

Have you ever been attracted to (to the point of pursuit) or dated a married woman?

Technically yes. I was separated at the time, as was she. 16 years ago

What happened?

An affair for maybe a couple weeks...I remember thinking I guess I better get back in the game again, but then my wife and I started speaking again and she was no longer interesting...never really was.

Anyhow, I would take what most of these people say with a grain a salt, and a tiny one at that, Bonzi. Don't feel down on yourself or anything because they make themselves sound as if they can do no wrong. We all know this is not the case. :)

We all know that attractions CAN, if allowed to, develop outside of your marriage, and many, many people will go along for the ride. These sites are FULL of people looking for just such things too. :) These are the types of places that attract weirdos. The internet is LOADED with them.

Forum List

Back