Is There An Honest Man In The House?

no, I did not think so.
If you are willing to answer any question, check in.

Depends on what you ask.

Have you ever been in love? If you are married, in love with anyone other than your wife or more than your wife?

Yes.
No.
No.

I can not understand the divorce epidemic, yet, everyone on here have perfect marriages.
I find that suspect! ChrisL what do you think?

I am twice divorced yet my answers are still true.

no, I did not think so.

Depends on what you ask.

Have you ever been in love? If you are married, in love with anyone other than your wife or more than your wife?

Yes
Hmmm sort of- I was half in love with another woman even when I loved- and married my wife- but I knew the other woman was really a bad fit for me(and vice versa)- still half in love with her years later.

no, I did not think so.

Depends on what you ask.

Yes
Hmmm sort of- I was half in love with another woman even when I loved- and married my wife- but I knew the other woman was really a bad fit for me(and vice versa)- still half in love with her years later.

Did you sense it was coming on? Did you like it too much to back off?

I remember one of my girlfriends was always bragging about how wonderful her marriage was. She ended up cheating on her husband and he divorced her. He was the one who paid all the bills, and she was the one who cheated, so guess who got the house and the kiddos? He did. She was always bragging about how great their sex life was and how wonderful they got along. Well, after about 10 years of marriage, they went through the old D! Most of the time, the people who do the most bragging and talking about things are the ones who are the MOST dishonest. That has been my experience.

no, I did not think so.

Depends on what you ask.

Yes

She was a previous flame, that I never completely stopped loving- but it was really not a good relationship for either of us. My wife made me laugh- and was actually better in bed with me than my flame- but to this day I have some longing for the old flame.

But I am not tempted- just exists.

I remember one of my girlfriends was always bragging about how wonderful her marriage was. She ended up cheating on her husband and he divorced her. He was the one who paid all the bills, and she was the one who cheated, so guess who got the house and the kiddos? He did. She was always bragging about how great their sex life was and how wonderful they got along. Well, after about 10 years of marriage, they went through the old D! Most of the time, the people who do the most bragging and talking about things are the ones who are the MOST dishonest. That has been my experience.

Over compensating - trying to convince themselves...

no, I did not think so.

Depends on what you ask.

Yes

She was a previous flame, that I never completely stopped loving- but it was really not a good relationship for either of us. My wife made me laugh- and was actually better in bed with me than my flame- but to this day I have some longing for the old flame.

But I am not tempted- just exists.

I wonder why that is - I have some of that - I think that's a love that is beyond sexual desire. Like some sort of unexplainable connection....

Forum List

Back