Is There An Honest Man In The House?

Stay away from men who deduce you to a body part. :) It is the WHOLE package that should be attractive to the man.

She asked me about kinky. That's as close as I come to kinky. It is not the same as reducing women to a body part.

What is kinky about breasts? You should have just said nothing. ;) Liking small breasts would probably be considered more "kinky" anyways since most men do like big giant milk jugs for some strange reason.

Stay away from men who deduce you to a body part. :) It is the WHOLE package that should be attractive to the man.

She asked me about kinky. That's as close as I come to kinky. It is not the same as reducing women to a body part.

What is kinky about breasts? You should have just said nothing. ;) Liking small breasts would probably be considered more "kinky" anyways since most men do like big giant milk jugs for some strange reason.

You should have read the whole string of posts.

I am always willing to asnwer anything

Have you ever been attracted to (to the point of pursuit) or dated a married woman?

Technically yes. I was separated at the time, as was she. 16 years ago

What happened?

An affair for maybe a couple weeks...I remember thinking I guess I better get back in the game again, but then my wife and I started speaking again and she was no longer interesting...never really was.

Why would you marry someone that was not interesting to you?
What makes a woman interesting to you?

Men
That like big jugs probably have mom’s that have big jugs -

Men

So are you asking these questions just so you can belittle the people who answer them? My mom does not have big boobs. My wife does though.

Men

So are you asking these questions just so you can belittle the people who answer them? My mom does not have big boobs. My wife does though.

No it has just been my experience. Boobs are a sign of feminity or so I have been told.
If a man desires me for my boobs, I would not be interested in him.
I want him to think I'm irresistible because I'm weird.

I am always willing to asnwer anything

Have you ever been attracted to (to the point of pursuit) or dated a married woman?

What happened?

An affair for maybe a couple weeks...I remember thinking I guess I better get back in the game again, but then my wife and I started speaking again and she was no longer interesting...never really was.

Haha...no dear, the woman was never really interesting...my wife was considerably better than her.

Men

I'm sure your wife has a perfect body and is a perfect person too. :D

What happened?

Haha...no dear, the woman was never really interesting...my wife was considerably better than her.

What kind
Of personality would your ideal woman have?

Men

No it has just been my experience. Boobs are a sign of feminity or so I have been told.

Lol! I wish I didn't have to log off now and run errands. This conversation is getting more and more fun! :lol:

Men

I'm sure your wife has a perfect body and is a perfect person too. :D

oh stop Chris! :badgrin:

Men

Lol! I wish I didn't have to log off now and run errands. This conversation is getting more and more fun! :lol:

I did it as a joke. little did I know...

I don't want to be some guy's cook and maid, while he goes chasing other women while I'm not around. No thanks. :D I also don't want someone around that I will grow tired of and have to imagine that I'm with someone else. That sounds just terrible. I'll pass.

I love going to bed with my husband. It's my favorite part of the day. I love to snuggle. He pretends to not like it ;)

That's cute! :)

I agree- and snuggling is wonderful.

My favorite times to snuggle is in the morning when I should be getting up to go to work and after great sex.

I'm never in the mood in the morning, and men always are. Very backward! Afternoons are best it's a happy medium cause I'm a night person....

Well 'men' generally are in the mood whenever we can get some sex.

But we are more in the mood in the morning when we wake up with someone who is warm and cuddly and that we adore- and we have also woken up with a raging erection.

I have always adored the breasts that I am with.

Women need to be affectionate and respect their man.
Not sure how it would work any other way.
I want to look at a man and think ... wow .... I adore him ... because he's kind loving and open.
Not fake or needy

no, I did not think so.
If you are willing to answer any question, check in.

Jesus, another Bonzi thread where I will have to write who cares in!

I have been honest with you so many times and all I have gotten is my balls busted by you and your evil twin Chris L.!

I want to look at a man and think ... wow .... I adore him ... because he's kind loving and open.
Not fake or needy

I want my woman to look at my ass and think 'that is a fine ass' and grab it occasionally on the way by.

Like last night.

Not fake or needy

Adoration will fade. Commitment even when you are pissed off at your partner is what makes it last.

Forum List

Back