Is There An Honest Man In The House?

no, I did not think so.
If you are willing to answer any question, check in.

Ask away. I am an honest man.

Oh I know you are - to a fault! It's like "WinterBorn, will do you do me" - and he says, how's about tomorrow.... you are so open there is nothing to learn! A few others bailed. You could not even shock me, even if you said you swong both ways!

Women need to be affectionate and respect their man.
Not sure how it would work any other way.
I want to look at a man and think ... wow .... I adore him ... because he's kind loving and open.
Not fake or needy

Adoration will fade. Commitment even when you are pissed off at your partner is what makes it last.

well love to me is just shit if it doesn't stay storybook.
Then its just like raising kids - responsibility.
There has to be some fun in life.
Not work, sacrifice and die. Unless there is a heaven with eternal life, THEN it's worth it.
If there is not heaven , fuck the consequences and live for fun.

no, I did not think so.
If you are willing to answer any question, check in.

Jesus, another Bonzi thread where I will have to write who cares in!

I have been honest with you so many times and all I have gotten is my balls busted by you and your evil twin Chris L.!

What? When did I bust your balls?
you are one of my favorites on here?

I want to look at a man and think ... wow .... I adore him ... because he's kind loving and open.
Not fake or needy

Adoration will fade. Commitment even when you are pissed off at your partner is what makes it last.

Not work, sacrifice and die. Unless there is a heaven with eternal life, THEN it's worth it.

Don't confuse responsibility with commitment. They share some attributes, but they are not the same.

Not fake or needy

Don't confuse responsibility with commitment. They share some attributes, but they are not the same.

If it's not fun, it matters not

Not fake or needy

How sad for you. Nothing is always fun. If it was, you would never be able to completely experience many of the really meaningful parts of life.

Not fake or needy

I think it's fun to do whatever I want and not deal with other people cause all of them are annoying in some way.
I'm never annoying to myself.

How sad for you. Nothing is always fun. If it was, you would never be able to completely experience many of the really meaningful parts of life.

Not fake or needy

The only sad part is I know what I want but can't have it.
I want solitude, booze and freedom. Not much to ask

Most men who tell you all about their sex lives or their sex with their wives . . . are probably not all that great in the bedroom. :D I've found it to be the case in most instances that those who brag and talk the most have the LEAST to offer when it comes to reality. Lol.

Most men who tell you all about their sex lives or their sex with their wives . . . are probably not all that great in the bedroom. :D I've found it to be the case in most instances that those who brag and talk the most have the LEAST to offer when it comes to reality. Lol.

Exactly how did you find out that men who brag about their sex with their wives are not that great in the bedroom?

Exactly how did you find out that men who brag about their sex with their wives are not that great in the bedroom?

Men that brag in general are usually trying to make themselves sound better than what they actually are! You didn't know this? How old are you?

If you can take brutal honesty - go for it. Just don't whine if it's not the answer you want to hear.

Where is the strangest place you have masturbated?
In my truck...

...while I was driving about 70mph on my way home from a job site.

What an idiot!

I'd love to see that... I think it's hot when men masturbate.. especially if a women is stripping while hey are doing it

If you can take brutal honesty - go for it. Just don't whine if it's not the answer you want to hear.

Where is the strangest place you have masturbated?
In my truck...

...while I was driving about 70mph on my way home from a job site.

You didn't pull over? I would have to. I would be more enjoyable that way for me... have done that also....

Do you really believe any of these people? :D Please tell me that you are just humoring them. ;)

Forum List

Back