Is There An Honest Man In The House?

I think big boobs are pretty nice I understand a guy liking them.
Butts and legs, not so much.

I think a guy should love your face, eyes and personality.
The way your personalities fit like a puzzle.

We are talking sex vs. relationship.

I mean, I'm sure it would be hot to have animalistic sex with some young, buff guy.
But, I'd rather have that special bond - I woke up crying the other night from a romantic dream....

I'm really not interested in young buff guys. Maybe I'm weird, but I think I am more attracted to a person's personality and how they treat me (within reason of course - I don't want a guys who are covered with warts or something!)

I don't really feel very comfortable flirting with married men. Most often, their wives do NOT like it. :D I wish there were more single men to flirt with around here. It would be more fun that way!

You're damn right I'm single. I paid a lawyer a lot of money so I wouldn't have to put up with that crazy bitch more than necessary.

Well you married her. What happened? Did you know she was a bitch before? Did you marry her anyways? Did she change? Did she misrepresent herself at the beginning of the relationship?

no, I did not think so.
If you are willing to answer any question, check in.
I like big butts, so I can not lie.

I also speak womanize.
:blahblah:

Big butts, big boobs. What's WRONG with you guys? :wtf: Big things get BIGGER (and uglier in most cases).
There's nothing wrong with guys, these facts are not new to you, butt you are still hung up on them.

I have plenty of guys who are attracted to me, and I don't have a big butt or big boobs. I think it is you guys who are hung up on the size of a woman's boobs and butt. Extremely shallow. :D
who said anything about being hung up on boobs and butt

I actually never mentioned boobs.

And I do speak womanize, I knew you were a stick w/o you telling me.

:D

I mean, I'm sure it would be hot to have animalistic sex with some young, buff guy.
But, I'd rather have that special bond - I woke up crying the other night from a romantic dream....

There are plenty of women who are beautiful who do not have small breasts. I've heard this is usually an "American male" kind of thing. They are more obsessed with breast size than men from other countries.

no, I did not think so.

I also speak womanize.

Big butts, big boobs. What's WRONG with you guys? :wtf: Big things get BIGGER (and uglier in most cases).
There's nothing wrong with guys, these facts are not new to you, butt you are still hung up on them.

I have plenty of guys who are attracted to me, and I don't have a big butt or big boobs. I think it is you guys who are hung up on the size of a woman's boobs and butt. Extremely shallow. :D

You can still be shapely and not have a giant arse and boobs. I happen to have a very cute body. :D So go suck on that, pal.

I'm really not interested in young buff guys. Maybe I'm weird, but I think I am more attracted to a person's personality and how they treat me (within reason of course - I don't want a guys who are covered with warts or something!)
translation; I'd totally do a young buff guy but I wouldn't touch an ugly man no matter how awesome he was.

but I'm shallow

:rofl:

translation; I'd totally do a young buff guy but I wouldn't touch an ugly man no matter how awesome he was.

but I'm shallow

That is totally not true. You were the one talking about body parts, right? :D

I don't really feel very comfortable flirting with married men. Most often, their wives do NOT like it. :D I wish there were more single men to flirt with around here. It would be more fun that way!

You're damn right I'm single. I paid a lawyer a lot of money so I wouldn't have to put up with that crazy bitch more than necessary.

Well you married her. What happened? Did you know she was a bitch before? Did you marry her anyways? Did she change? Did she misrepresent herself at the beginning of the relationship?

We were both young. She said she was pregnant, so my sense of responsibility said I should marry her. Surprisingly, a little more than a year later, my kid was born.

but I'm shallow

Just be honest, if a woman is halfway decent, and acts like she is into you, you would do her.

I also speak womanize.

You can still be shapely and not have a giant arse and boobs. I happen to have a very cute body. :D So go suck on that, pal.
I'm a bit of a freak in the sack and that sounds like a come on.

but I'm shallow

Just be honest, if a woman is halfway decent, and acts like she is into you, you would do her.
I only need quarter way and have no need for her to act like shes into me.

We were both young. She said she was pregnant, so my sense of responsibility said I should marry her. Surprisingly, a little more than a year later, my kid was born.
Sorry to here that.

that's a shitty thing to have done to you

but I'm shallow

I only need quarter way and have no need for her to act like shes into me.

You being honest? :lol: I believe it! :p

I've known women who would lie about such things. Yeah, that's normally teenaged girls who would lie about these types of things, so you were probably pretty young.

I had a friend who liked to pretend she was a homemaker type of person with all the guys she would meet. She wasn't though. :D A few months in, they would find out the hard way! I think it's really important to get to know someone well (almost as well as you know yourself) before getting involved in a marriage type of relationship.

no, I did not think so.

What the fuck do you want to know?

If there is an honest man in the house? :p Two Thumbs gets a thumbs up for his honesty! :thup:

It's like, the guys (or SOME guys anyways) are always saying how important a woman's "personality" is to them, and this is funny to us women who observe men behaving . . . well, let's just say they behave as if personality does NOT matter too much to them, but rather big boobs and butts are what the MOST important things on a woman.

no, I did not think so.

What the fuck do you want to know?

If there is an honest man in the house? :p Two Thumbs gets a thumbs up for his honesty! :thup:

It's like, the guys (or SOME guys anyways) are always saying how important a woman's "personality" is to them, and this is funny to us women who observe men behaving . . . well, let's just say they behave as if personality does NOT matter too much to them, but rather big boobs and butts are what the MOST important things on a woman.

Huh... so, what's the question? Which is more important?

no, I did not think so.

I also speak womanize.

I'm honest.

What's more important to you in a woman. A great housekeep a great cook?

Neither -- I'm both !!!!!

are you married? :)

I'm honest.

What's more important to you in a woman. A great housekeep a great cook?

Neither -- I'm both !!!!!

are you married? :)

I also do all the grocery shopping. I'm a great "catch"... The only thing I want I want from a woman is a brain and lots of intimacy...

Forum List

Back