Is There An Honest Man In The House?

Kim Kardashian butt??? How is THAT attractive? I just don't get it. I prefer a well proportioned body.

Look! She looks so . . . dumpy and fat! As a woman, I find that incredibly UNattractive! That thing is going to be dragging on the floor behind her when she's like 50 or 60.

kim-kar-butt-huge.jpg

I like butts but not this big fat butt. It's a reject.

A lot of guys apparently like this look! :dunno: She makes a TON of money!

Kim Kardashian butt??? How is THAT attractive? I just don't get it. I prefer a well proportioned body.

Look! She looks so . . . dumpy and fat! As a woman, I find that incredibly UNattractive! That thing is going to be dragging on the floor behind her when she's like 50 or 60.

kim-kar-butt-huge.jpg

I think a normal sized butt is good. :D I don't see what's wrong with having normal sized body parts anymore???

no, I did not think so.
If you are willing to answer any question, check in.
I like big butts, so I can not lie.

I also speak womanize.
:blahblah:

Big butts, big boobs. What's WRONG with you guys? :wtf: Big things get BIGGER (and uglier in most cases).
I'm honest.

What's more important to you in a woman. A great housekeep a great cook?

Neither -- I'm both !!!!!

are you married? :)

I'm honest.

I also do all the grocery shopping. I'm a great "catch"... The only thing I want I want from a woman is a brain and lots of intimacy...

Well, I think Bonzi needs to be honest too. She is a married person and probably not really looking for a relationship or sex here, but just having some fun with the guys. ;)

I am honest.
I am not looking for a guy.
I have no interest in meeting anyone.
I am married.
But I will talk like a slut. Thank you.

kim-kar-butt-huge.jpg

I think a normal sized butt is good. :D I don't see what's wrong with having normal sized body parts anymore???
It's okay, until they look like fried eggs on a nail......

Really this thread is not about boobs and butts (or, was not supposed to be!)

What man on this thread likes being "in love"
Is it better than being horny?

no, I did not think so.
If you are willing to answer any question, check in.

I also speak womanize.

Big butts, big boobs. What's WRONG with you guys? :wtf: Big things get BIGGER (and uglier in most cases).

I also do all the grocery shopping. I'm a great "catch"... The only thing I want I want from a woman is a brain and lots of intimacy...

Well, I think Bonzi needs to be honest too. She is a married person and probably not really looking for a relationship or sex here, but just having some fun with the guys. ;)

I am honest.
I am married.
Show us your tramp stamp....

Must be snow bound and bored eh? I'm honest -- as long as you don't ask if I cry at Bambi movies.

there's more than 1?
it is snowing, but, no different than than any other day - I'm just in that kind of a mood
Do you wax your mustache?

I don't have a mustache, so, no LOL!
My Dutch/German great Aunts had a better stash than I could grow...

that's just amazing, thanks for sharing.

kim-kar-butt-huge.jpg

I don't really want to know about your personal experiences. :D Lol.

I also speak womanize.

I am honest.
I am married.
Show us your tramp stamp....

I have no tats.

kim-kar-butt-huge.jpg

Once they start popping out babies and nursing, it's like those boobs are deflated and no amount of sucking will prop them back up..

clowns

y'all

funny clowns!

it;s ok ...meh..bless..the the....just bless LOL:laugh:

kim-kar-butt-huge.jpg

Once they start popping out babies and nursing, it's like those boobs are deflated and no amount of sucking will prop them back up..

Well thanks for sharing. ;)

Forum List

Back