Is There An Honest Man In The House?

My favorite
Line is when guys say they are not doing it right.
Iā€™m like yeah, they donā€™t love me ā€¦ duh!

If you can take brutal honesty - go for it. Just don't whine if it's not the answer you want to hear.

Where is the strangest place you have masturbated?
In my truck...

...while I was driving about 70mph on my way home from a job site.

You didn't pull over? I would have to. I would be more enjoyable that way for me... have done that also....

Do you really believe any of these people? :D Please tell me that you are just humoring them. ;)

I have no clue, either way it's humorous!

If you can take brutal honesty - go for it. Just don't whine if it's not the answer you want to hear.

Where is the strangest place you have masturbated?
In my truck...

...while I was driving about 70mph on my way home from a job site.

You didn't pull over? I would have to. I would be more enjoyable that way for me... have done that also....

Do you really believe any of these people? :D Please tell me that you are just humoring them. ;)

I have no clue, either way it's humorous!

You should have a clue. Let me give you one. Most of them are lying. :D

Most men who tell you all about their sex lives or their sex with their wives . . . are probably not all that great in the bedroom. :D I've found it to be the case in most instances that those who brag and talk the most have the LEAST to offer when it comes to reality. Lol.

Sadly, I might not be that good in the bedroom, but ask her about that 4 wheeler ride out in the woods. If that wasn't trick fu$king, I don't know what is.

Most men who tell you all about their sex lives or their sex with their wives . . . are probably not all that great in the bedroom. :D I've found it to be the case in most instances that those who brag and talk the most have the LEAST to offer when it comes to reality. Lol.

Exactly how did you find out that men who brag about their sex with their wives are not that great in the bedroom?

Men that brag in general are usually trying to make themselves sound better than what they actually are! You didn't know this? How old are you?

Don't you know its rude to ask a man his age? LOL

In my experience someone who says that they are a good cook, generally are decent cooks. And good cooks often love to talk about cooking, and food. Just as good dancers love to talk about dancing.

One persons bragging is another person's sharing their interests.

Exactly how did you find out that men who brag about their sex with their wives are not that great in the bedroom?

Men that brag in general are usually trying to make themselves sound better than what they actually are! You didn't know this? How old are you?

In my experience someone who says that they are a good cook, generally are decent cooks. And good cooks often love to talk about cooking, and food. Just as good dancers love to talk about dancing.

I don't know. I think most people who do a lot of bragging about sex and their sex lives are trying to make up for something.

I also note that these threads lack single men. Seems it's the married peeps who are most interested in talking about sex.

I don't know. I think most people who do a lot of bragging about sex and their sex lives are trying to make up for something.

I also note that these threads lack single men. Seems it's the married peeps who are most interested in talking about sex.

Married men know the most about sex :)

I don't really feel very comfortable flirting with married men. Most often, their wives do NOT like it. :D I wish there were more single men to flirt with around here. It would be more fun that way!

Married men know the most about sex :)

Perhaps they do. They probably should, actually. They have the opportunity to get plenty of practice! Lol.

BAM! Nice shooting Tex!

Kim Kardashian butt??? How is THAT attractive? I just don't get it. I prefer a well proportioned body.

Look! She looks so . . . dumpy and fat! As a woman, I find that incredibly UNattractive! That thing is going to be dragging on the floor behind her when she's like 50 or 60.

kim-kar-butt-huge.jpg

no, I did not think so.
If you are willing to answer any question, check in.
I like big butts, so I can not lie.

I also speak womanize.
:blahblah:

Big butts, big boobs. What's WRONG with you guys? :wtf: Big things get BIGGER (and uglier in most cases).
There's nothing wrong with guys, these facts are not new to you, butt you are still hung up on them.

I have plenty of guys who are attracted to me, and I don't have a big butt or big boobs. I think it is you guys who are hung up on the size of a woman's boobs and butt. Extremely shallow. :D

I don't really feel very comfortable flirting with married men. Most often, their wives do NOT like it. :D I wish there were more single men to flirt with around here. It would be more fun that way!

You're damn right I'm single. I paid a lawyer a lot of money so I wouldn't have to put up with that crazy bitch more than necessary.

I think big boobs are pretty nice I understand a guy liking them.
Butts and legs, not so much.

I think a guy should love your face, eyes and personality.
The way your personalities fit like a puzzle.

We are talking sex vs. relationship.

I mean, I'm sure it would be hot to have animalistic sex with some young, buff guy.
But, I'd rather have that special bond - I woke up crying the other night from a romantic dream....

Forum List

Back