Is There ANY Chance Hilary Will Do the Honorable Thing and Suspend Her Campaign?

The FBI didn't find evidence of a hack? link?

Not that it will matter to you in the slightest, but here you go:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/04/u...said-to-show-no-evidence-of-hacking.html?_r=0

Does that mean it wasn't hacked?

There's no evidence of it.
says who? Not the FBI...

Show us the evidence of a hack. The security logs show none.

reality is irrelevant to the trolls.

No, Guccifer hacked Blumenthal. When asked to back up his claimed that he hacked Clinton.....Guccifer has got jack shit. Nor did the FBI find any evidence of such a hack.

Christ, do you fact check anything?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/04/u...said-to-show-no-evidence-of-hacking.html?_r=0

Or, no evidence of it has been reported.

Does hacking always leave evidence?
[/quote]

You're convinced by the stunning *lack* of evidence to back your assumptions?

So the FBI didn't say there was "no evidence". Thought so because THE FBI hasn't released shit. Do you ever fact check?

To Skylar (like all Communists) the definition of "fact" is "that which serves the party."

Laughing......does it hurt when you start pulling all this gibbering batshit out of your ass?

Who said a thing about 'the party'? You're hallucinating again, Unc......take your meds.

[

Laughing......does it hurt when you start pulling all this gibbering batshit out of your ass?

Who said a thing about 'the party'? You're hallucinating again, Unc......take your meds.
^^^^^ - desperate hack is desperate.

[

^^^^^ - desperate hack is desperate.

Says the poor hallucinating soul that is just making shit up as he goes along.

Remember, we can't actually hear the tepid nonsense the voices in your head tell you about 'serving the party'.

What's next? Your classic drivel about "Soros'?

Says the poor hallucinating soul that is just making shit up as he goes along.

What was it I made up?

Remember, we can't actually hear the tepid nonsense the voices in your head tell you about 'serving the party'.

What's next? Your classic drivel about "Soros'?

RIGHT!

You're not really a mindless partisan hack, you just play one on the interwebz.. :thup:

Or, no evidence of it has been reported.

Does hacking always leave evidence?

You're convinced by the stunning *lack* of evidence to back your assumptions?[/QUOTE]

OH, you have the evidence and not the FBI. I see, you need to call them so they know you have evidence of Mrs. Tuzla Clinton NOT being hacked. How that is possible maybe the FBI will understand.

All of your hallucinatory babble about 'serving the party'.

What are you talking about? You are a complete and total hack. Everything you post is to serve your filthy party.

That was you citing your voices. Not me. Remember.....you're fucking insane. It tends to hamper your arguments.

I'm stating the obvious truth. You are a complete partisan hack. A little less rational than Luddy or RDean.

All of your hallucinatory babble about 'serving the party'.

What are you talking about? You are a complete and total hack. Everything you post is to serve your filthy party.

That was you citing your voices. Not me. Remember.....you're fucking insane. It tends to hamper your arguments.

I'm stating the obvious truth. You are a complete partisan hack. A little less rational than Luddy or RDean.

Laughing....and now you're backpedalling so hard that you deny even posting the gibbering idiocy in post #85.

Try again, Captain Insano. this time quoting me. Not the voices in your head.

Laughing....and now you're backpedalling so hard that you deny even posting the gibbering idiocy in post #85.

Are you on drugs?

You are a hack, you define reality by whether it serves your party. Seriously, we can see what you post, you know...

says who? Not the FBI...

Show us the evidence of a hack. The security logs show none.

reality is irrelevant to the trolls.

Shrugs......like so many right wing 'outrages', its not what they can prove. Its what they can *allege*. As its not like they're going to fact check it, nor give a fiddler's fuck of the outcome. Of all of the RW 'outrages'......which was worth a shit?

Benghazi? Nothing.

The IRS? Nothing.

Hillary and her email server? Nothing.

With the last being especially whorish....as Powell and Rice did the exact same thing. And these same conservatives said jack shit. They just don't care about the issue. They care about the accusations. As to many of our most feckless right wingers, an accusation is evidence.

Are you on drugs?

You are a hack, you define reality by whether it serves your party. Seriously, we can see what you post, you know...

Unc.....as usual, you're just here to spew your pre-canned, generic accusations at no one and everyone. Its the same nonsense conspiracies about 'communists' or 'Soros' or whatever batshit you've been told to ape today.

Come back when you have useful to add to the thread.

Unc.....as usual, you're just here to spew your pre-canned, generic accusations at no one and everyone. Its the same nonsense conspiracies about 'communists' or 'Soros' or whatever batshit you've been told to ape today.

Come back when you have useful to add to the thread.

Sky, you are a partisan hack to the nth degree. You do indeed define "truth" as that which serves the party. What you post will either impugn enemies of the party, or promote the party.

You are 100% hack.

It's a fact that everyone here knows. Why are you playing a game that you are not the DNC sycophant that you are?

The Ruskies would much rather debate an amateur US/Russian policy negotiator like Trump than a seasoned veteran at dealing with world issues like a former secretary of state.

Only a fool would allow the Russians to dictate our voting. No matter if it is Trump or Clinton it would be wise to ignore any attempted influence by Putin.
so you could care less that Russia could've hacked classified information from Hillary's illegal email account?

There isn't an e-mail server or personal account in the world that cannot be hacked. So yes, I could care less. A lot less. If she did something intentional that would be a different story. Blaming someone because some criminal steals into their e-mail is ridiculous.

I get it that this stupid e-mail thing is all you have to work with. One would think that as much as you hate her there would be something with some meat on it. I don't HATE Hillary with the mindless fervor that some of you do. I REALLY do hate her husband. I wouldn't and won't vote for her. But e-mails ?? Really?

I don't blame her for what happened at Benghazi either. The reasons given why it happened were lame and she had egg on her face and had to correct herself. I think some of you can't tell the difference between someone getting murdered and someone being interviewed afterwards on TV and getting the reason it happened wrong.

I think the mindless hatred you people exhibit makes your brains stop functioning.

If you don't like Clinton for what color nail polish she uses by all means DON'T vote for her. She is a shrill professional politician. Her voice is irritating. If her politics is anything like Bill's she could really fuck up our country like he did.

Forum List

Back