🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is there any policy by this administration that terrorists wouldn't approve of?

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015
Just asking this question because I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

He's in the process of shutting down Gitmo. I think ISIS would approve of that.
He traded five high profile terrorists for a lowly back stabbing private. Terrorists celebrated.
He stopped aggressive interrogation techniques. A plus for Islamic Terrorists.
He refuses to use the term Islamic terrorism. I'm sure they are thrilled with that.
He has given the world sponsor of terrorism hundreds of millions of dollars. Terrorists loved that.
He handed Iraq over to ISIS. No comment.
He has greatly weakened our surveillance on terrorists. How could they not love that?
Domestic terrorist attacks becoming more and more frequent. Goodie for terrorists.
His weak border policy makes it possible for just about anybody to get in. No problem for Islam.

So again, what has Obama done in his near eight years that radical Islam didn't or wouldn't approve of? I simply can't think of anything.

Just asking this question because I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

He traded five high profile terrorists for a lowly back stabbing private. Terrorists celebrated.
He refuses to use the term Islamic terrorism. I'm sure they are thrilled with that.
He has given the world sponsor of terrorism hundreds of millions of dollars. Terrorists loved that.
He has greatly weakened our surveillance on terrorists. How could they not love that?
Domestic terrorist attacks becoming more and more frequent. Goodie for terrorists.
His weak border policy makes it possible for just about anybody to get in. No problem for Islam.

So again, what has Obama done in his near eight years that radical Islam didn't or wouldn't approve of? I simply can't think of anything.
No, you’ve created a straw man fallacy, and your thread premise fails as a consequence.

You contrive inane lies in an effort to misrepresent the Administration, then attack those lies (straw man) and declare ‘victory’ – when in fact you’ve only succeeded in demonstrating you’re a liar and ridiculous partisan hack.

The fact that we went into Iraq on the basis of lies handed portions of Iraq over the ISIS. The 'aggressive interrogation' you seem to love are war crimes that our government hanged people for after WW2.

As for the rest of your twaddle, just stick that pistol up your ass. You are a shame to this nation.

We've been told he has allowed more drone strikes.
And they love it as well.

"Chief Justice Dost Muhammad Khan, who headed a two-judge bench that heard the petitions, ruled the drone strikes were illegal, inhuman and a violation of the UN charter on human rights. The court observed that the strikes must be declared a war crime as they kill innocent people.

"The government of Pakistan must ensure that no drone strike takes place in the future," the court said."
Pakistan’s court declares US drone strikes as illegal

No, you’ve created a straw man fallacy, and your thread premise fails as a consequence.

You contrive inane lies in an effort to misrepresent the Administration, then attack those lies (straw man) and declare ‘victory’ – when in fact you’ve only succeeded in demonstrating you’re a liar and ridiculous partisan hack.

Where is the misrepresentation?

Very well, can you name one lie that I wrote? I didn't think so.

The fact that we went into Iraq on the basis of lies handed portions of Iraq over the ISIS. The 'aggressive interrogation' you seem to love are war crimes that our government hanged people for after WW2.

As for the rest of your twaddle, just stick that pistol up your ass. You are a shame to this nation.

War crimes are very subjective. And forget about bringing the past into the thread. The question I asked is if there is any policy that the DumBama administration advanced that the terrorist organizations would oppose?

So far, I haven't seen an coherent answer as of yet.

The reason I ask is this: Terrorism in the US is increasing by body count and frequency. My theory is that the only way to prevent crime is a strong enough deterrent. So what deterrent has DumBama offered?

None that I can recall. In fact, if anything, his policies are acceptable to our terrorist enemies, and perhaps that is why we see this increase of terrorism.

So why is this important now? Because we have an upcoming presidential election. Hil-Liar is going to continue the policies of this failed President. Trump offers more of a deterrent to our terrorist foes.

Your girl Hillary supported it. So you won't vote for her, right?

War crimes are very subjective. And forget about bringing the past into the thread. The question I asked is if there is any policy that the DumBama administration advanced that the terrorist organizations would oppose?

The reason I ask is this: Terrorism in the US is increasing by body count and frequency. My theory is that the only way to prevent crime is a strong enough deterrent. So what deterrent has DumBama offered?

None that I can recall. In fact, if anything, his policies are acceptable to our terrorist enemies, and perhaps that is why we see this increase of terrorism.

So why is this important now? Because we have an upcoming presidential election. Hil-Liar is going to continue the policies of this failed President. Trump offers more of a deterrent to our terrorist foes.
When President Obama took over on 20Jan09, this nations economy was headed for the Second Great Republican Depression. Today, incomes right across the board are rising, with the working poor seeing the highest raise by percentage. Unemployment is below 5%, the market is bouncing between 18000 and 18500. And the use of food stamps is declining for the first time in years.

When President Obama took office, it had been seven years since 9-11, but bin Laden was still free and alive after seven years of a Republican President. President Obama promised on the campaign trail that he would see bin Laden dead or captured. He kept that promise.

By body count, the radical Islamists still have a way to go to catch up with the "Conservatives" Timothy McVeigh. Frequency, lone wolf attacks, aided by the easy access to military type weapons in this nation. And the single attack under the Republican administration took more than 3000 American lives. But our drones are getting far more of the Isis than they are getting of us, and we have served notice with all nations that there is no safe refuge for those terrorists. You "Conservatives" simply cannot stand the thought that a black American has been a very good President. Especially after the cataclysmic failure of the Bush administration.

When President Obama took over on 20Jan09, this nations economy was headed for the Second Great Republican Depression. Today, incomes right across the board are rising, with the working poor seeing the highest raise by percentage. Unemployment is below 5%, the market is bouncing between 18000 and 18500. And the use of food stamps is declining for the first time in years.

When President Obama took office, it had been seven years since 9-11, but bin Laden was still free and alive after seven years of a Republican President. President Obama promised on the campaign trail that he would see bin Laden dead or captured. He kept that promise.

By body count, the radical Islamists still have a way to go to catch up with the "Conservatives" Timothy McVeigh. Frequency, lone wolf attacks, aided by the easy access to military type weapons in this nation. And the single attack under the Republican administration took more than 3000 American lives. But our drones are getting far more of the Isis than they are getting of us, and we have served notice with all nations that there is no safe refuge for those terrorists. You "Conservatives" simply cannot stand the thought that a black American has been a very good President. Especially after the cataclysmic failure of the Bush administration.
Astonishingly hyper partisan and 100% horse shit. There isn't even one fact in that steaming pile.

:cuckoo:

He has been a shit president, one of the worst in history.

Okay, so today we have record national debt; higher debt than all past presidents combined. We still have record amount of people in poverty, record amount of Americans of working age not working nor looking for a job. Record amount of government dependents, little increase in median household incomes, and this is what you consider to be a good President.

So let's get back on topic: what policies has this idiot offered that terrorists would object to?

No.....the Intelligence Agencies around the world all believed he had WMDs and he was also in violation of the Cease Fire agreement since almost day 1......try to get your history right...I know you are a lefty...but you could at least try to be normal....

Very well, can you name one lie that I wrote? I didn't think so.
He can't even quote the Bill of Rights.

He can't even quote the Bill of Rights.

Funny. When I started this thread, I was expecting all kinds of liberals chiming in as to what DumBama has done to prevent or stop terrorism in this country. At the very least, what he has done to not invite it.

The thread didn't go past one page. Gee, imagine that!

ISIS LOVES GITMO and all the torture associated with it. It's America voluntarily running their PR campaign for them.

Killing Osama Bin Laden.
Improving American Image abroad with steady, thought out policy instead of naive yahooism.
Expansion of American economic dominance after Great Recession.
Thwarting many terrorist attack plans.
Normalizing relations with Iran.

ISIS LOVES GITMO and all the torture associated with it. It's America voluntarily running their PR campaign for them.

Killing Osama Bin Laden.
Improving American Image abroad with steady, thought out policy instead of naive yahooism.

Okay, so what has killing Bin Laden done for America?

Besides the terrorists, who respects any of our foreign policies?

Where have we expanded economic dominance?

We've had more terrorist attacks this past weekend than Bush had his entire two terms after 911. What attacks have we thwarted, links please.

Normalizing relations with the world terrorist country? How did we do that, by paying ransom to terrorists for a few Americans? By allowing them and even promising them nuclear arms in the very near future?

Killing Osama Bin Laden.

We've had more terrorist attacks this past weekend than Bush had his entire two terms after 911. What attacks have we thwarted, links please.

Normalizing relations with the world terrorist country? How did we do that, by paying ransom to terrorists for a few Americans? By allowing them and even promising them nuclear arms in the very near future?

Lol you seriously live under a fuckig rock, don't even know where to start.

Bin Laden's organization was behind 9/11, it was why we went to Afghanistan war - how fucking stupid do you now have to be to now say that America finding and killing this major figure in history of terrorism has done nothing for America? What has killing ANY terrorist done for America if killing Bin Laden himself does nothing? RIDICULOUS.

Here is the list of attacks thwarted since 9/11 (GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND!)

List of unsuccessful terrorist plots in the United States post-9/11 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some other things violent Islamists are not too found of:

Many Terrorist Notches on Obama's Belt

'Jihadi John' joins list of top terrorists killed by U.S.

Obama admin adds to counter-terrorism record, kills Taliban chief

Timeline of the U.S. Intervention Against the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL)

US-led airstrike among deadliest in war against ISIS | New York Post

Last edited:

Killing Osama Bin Laden.

Lol you seriously live under a fuckig rock, don't even know where to start.

Bin Laden's organization was behind 9/11, it was why we went to Afghanistan war - how fucking stupid do you now have to be to now say that America finding and killing this major figure in history of terrorism has done nothing for America? What has killing ANY terrorist done for America if killing Bin Laden himself does nothing? RIDICULOUS.

Here is the list of attacks thwarted since 9/11 (GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND!)

List of unsuccessful terrorist plots in the United States post-9/11 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Imagine the lives that would have been saved if Bill Clinton had taked out Bin Laden when he was given the opportunity. But no, he was too busy playing between the Bushes. Everything that followed was his fault.

Forum List

Back