Is there ANYONE in DC who actually cares about spending?

“Is there ANYONE in DC who actually cares about spending?”

Clearly not Trump and Republicans.

Don't limit yourself. You know as well as the rest off us that the Democrats set the standard for spending just as much as the Republicans. To claim otherwise is willful ignorance. To believe otherwise is just plain ignorant.

Don't limit yourself. You know as well as the rest off us that the Democrats set the standard for spending just as much as the Republicans. To claim otherwise is willful ignorance. To believe otherwise is just plain ignorant.

The fact remains that Democrats are more fiscally responsible than Republicans. If debt and deficit is your primary concern, you’d choose Dems over Republicans.

The fact remains that Democrats are more fiscally responsible than Republicans. If debt and deficit is your primary concern, you’d choose Dems over Republicans.

Oh yes we noticed how fiscally responsible the childish dems were when POTUS needed an increase for the military, devastated by the jug eared Kenyan.
Dems demanded increases in social spending for their votes. So responsible.

NO. Fiscal Conservatism is dead. Was it ever really alive? The Establishment Republicans want bigger government, and large budgets to have larger pieces of the pie to buy votes, and skim, just like the Democrats. It is all about retaining seats.

Trump is stuck, as anytime he pushes back and threatens not to sign Congress's budget the Dems and Media scream that he will "shut down the government" and poor people will starve.

Last edited:
NO. Fiscal Conservatism is dead. Was it ever really alive? The Establishment Republicans want bigger government, and large budgets to have large pieces of the pie to buy votes, and skim, just like the Democrats. It is all about retaining seats.

Trump is stuck, as anytime he pushes back and threatens not to sign Congress's budget the Dems and Media scream that he will "shut down the government" and poor people will starve.

As long as people like you keep giving the POTUS free pass, things will never change.

NO. Fiscal Conservatism is dead. Was it ever really alive? The Establishment Republicans want bigger government, and large budgets to have large pieces of the pie to buy votes, and skim, just like the Democrats. It is all about retaining seats.

As long as people like you keep giving the POTUS free pass, things will never change.

What "free pass" are you talking about?

Trump is given a free pass, his followers blame everyone but him.

Obama got the same thing from his.

Plus the same people about bitching will still vote for the same old people.

I hope I can vote for someone different this time, but yeah, I may end up voting Stein again.

You mean the democrats.

You mean the democrats.

No, I mean the partisan sheep from both sides, you know people like you.

Is there anyone in DC who cares about spending anymore besides Rand Paul?
Serious question

I see lots fake complaining but few who's votes match their rhetoric.

It seems that individual reelection>fiscal responsibility

well I have never in 35 yrs of voting voted for a dem or republican,,,

so my talk matches my walk

You mean the democrats.

Not me. I voted in a new Congressman and a new Senator in 2018.

You mean the democrats.

Did they belong to the same party as you always vote for?

You mean the democrats.

Of course. But we robust primaries.

If that were true, Trump would not be president.

So, you think that Trump is different when it comes to spending?
Can you read?

I can, you said you voted for Trump because he was not more of the same...but he is.
Clearly you can't read cause I didn't say that either.

Sad

You mean the democrats.

Of course. But we robust primaries.

Then nothing has changed, you still voted for the same old people because when they get to DC they forget about you and only care about the party.

Voting for one R over another R (or one D over another D) is like picking meth over heroin.

Forum List

Back