Is there ANYONE in DC who actually cares about spending?

Is there anyone in DC who cares about spending anymore besides Rand Paul?
Serious question

I see lots fake complaining but few who's votes match their rhetoric.

It seems that individual reelection>fiscal responsibility

Paul Rand doesn't care either.

didnt he vote against the increases???

He voted against them before he voted for them.

Rand still has aspirations of running for president and he doesn't want the GOP doing to him what the DNC did to Sanders.

You mean the democrats.

No, I mean the partisan sheep from both sides, you know people like you.

Not me. I voted in a new Congressman and a new Senator in 2018.

Did they belong to the same party as you always vote for?

Of course. But we robust primaries.

Then nothing has changed, you still voted for the same old people because when they get to DC they forget about you and only care about the party.

Voting for one R over another R (or one D over another D) is like picking meth over heroin.

So I should vote for democrats, who disagree with me on everything?
For what purpose?
To show I'm "open minded?"

You seem to very bitter, but I think you have posted you aren't a leftist.
Who were you so in love with in 2016? Which candidate did Trump trounce that you can't forgive him for?

For what purpose?

There are more than two choices, but you have been brainwashed to only see the two...which is just what they want. They want you to never look outside of the duopoly box, never question your party masters.

Who were you so in love with in 2016? Which candidate did Trump trounce that you can't forgive him for?

i am not bitter at all, but I do not like seeing my kids and future grand-kids getting fucked over due to our own greed and ignorance. I voted for Johnson in 2016 because he was the only candidate on the ballot that actually stood for smaller government and less spending.

No, I mean the partisan sheep from both sides, you know people like you.

Not me. I voted in a new Congressman and a new Senator in 2018.

Did they belong to the same party as you always vote for?

Of course. But we robust primaries.

Then nothing has changed, you still voted for the same old people because when they get to DC they forget about you and only care about the party.

Voting for one R over another R (or one D over another D) is like picking meth over heroin.

For what purpose?

I don't expect people to think they have to vote for any party. What I would like to see is people quit voting for politicians that lie to them. Maybe that means your party loses but IMO we need to look long term, not just the next election.

I hammer Obama quite often. I 100% understand why people voted for him the first time. I do not the second time.

For what purpose?

There are more than two choices, but you have been brainwashed to only see the two...which is just what they want. They want you to never look outside of the duopoly box, never question your party masters.

i am not bitter at all, but I do not like seeing my kids and future grand-kids getting fucked over due to our own greed and ignorance. I voted for Johnson in 2016 because he was the only candidate on the ballot that actually stood for smaller government and less spending.

daryl castle of the constitution party was also for small constitutionally limited government and he wasnt stoned,,,

For what purpose?

daryl castle of the constitution party was also for small constitutionally limited government and he wasnt stoned,,,

He was not on the ballot in my state.

While I do not personally smoke pot, I have no problem with those that do.

For what purpose?

For what purpose?

And how did that work out for you?
Do you doubt the next president will be either a dem or a rep?

And how did that work out for you?
Do you doubt the next president will be either a dem or a rep?

It worked out for me the same as it did for everyone that voted for Trump in my state, we all accounted for the exact same number of EC votes.

Not at all, there are far too many people like you.

For what purpose?

the dems and repubes are good at keeping other parties off the ballot,,,

For what purpose?

the dems and repubes are good at keeping other parties off the ballot,,,

Not true.

There’s no difference between Democrats and Republicans with regard to deficit spending – the former spends on social programs, the latter on the military.

The difference, of course, is the lie that the GOP is the party of ‘fiscal responsibility.’

There’s no difference between Democrats and Republicans with regard to deficit spending – the former spends on social programs, the latter on the military.

The difference, of course, is the lie that the GOP is the party of ‘fiscal responsibility.’
at least the military is authorized spending and the social programs are not,,,

Forum List

Back