IS there EVIL...in the world

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
Without even looking I can say to everyone, the answer from everyone is "YES"

But where are you coming from?

To some good is evil, to some evil is good.

Does "Truth" exist in time?

BLAH...and an extra BLAH..just for you.

Evil is never good, although it can be perceived as good by good people. Likewise, good is never evil, even though perceptions may be skewed. Evil will always out itself, good may never out.

There is no truth except for the word of God. Reality is illusion. We are prisoners, placed in human form, by an allmighty God, to suffer pain, hungar, lust, cold, heat, sickness and death. Just to name a few of our punishments. We must have really pissed him off. If we fail to pass the test on this earth, our eternal souls will be cast into darkness to suffer no sound, no sight, no company, no comfort or any other sensation for eternity, or until God sees fit to give us another chance.

Since Eve took a bit of the forbidden fruit, ENTICED Adam to take a bite...since Cain slew Abel...GOD told us...we would have to suffer the pains of life...

*END STORY*

Evil is never good, although it can be perceived as good by good people. Likewise, good is never evil, even though perceptions may be skewed. Evil will always out itself, good may never out.

There is no truth except for the word of God. Reality is illusion. We are prisoners, placed in human form, by an allmighty God, to suffer pain, hungar, lust, cold, heat, sickness and death. Just to name a few of our punishments. We must have really pissed him off. If we fail to pass the test on this earth, our eternal souls will be cast into darkness to suffer no sound, no sight, no company, no comfort or any other sensation for eternity, or until God sees fit to give us another chance.

Well, I would have to disagree and agree :eek: ... Blah Blah BLah ;)

Since Eve took a bit of the forbidden fruit, ENTICED Adam to take a bite...since Cain slew Abel...GOD told us...we would have to suffer the pains of life...

*END STORY*

:) but not forever.... ;)

*END STORY*

:) but not forever.... ;)

Agreed. But many things will happen in the meantime.

Shame so many are in their own little cocoons of their making and remain ignorant.

Forum List

Back