Is thinking a race is superior, racist?

840e020626134ca81735dd4fa34428f8--eyes-wide-shut-white-people.jpg
Jesus mother fucking Christ
TODAY not 75 years ago
This is fucking pointless!!!
Your post was fucking pointless. No one said anything about race making something illegal today.
Now imagine that you have no recourse whatsoever because due to your race, none of those things are considered unlawful or wrong even though they're unlaw or wrong when committed against people of a race to which you don't belong.
TODAY not 75 years ago you idiot.
I am asking for examples from TODAY. Not 5 fucking decades ago.
You assholes keep whining about systematic oppression and cant post ANYTHING
Why are you asking about examples today you fucking moron?. The example used was about something that started in the past and still effects us today.

Jesus mother fucking Christ
TODAY not 75 years ago
This is fucking pointless!!!
Your post was fucking pointless. No one said anything about race making something illegal today.
Now imagine that you have no recourse whatsoever because due to your race, none of those things are considered unlawful or wrong even though they're unlaw or wrong when committed against people of a race to which you don't belong.
Why are you asking about examples today you fucking moron?. The example used was about something that started in the past and still effects us today.
Systematic oppression that doesnt exist anymore oppresses black folk? :lol:

Who said systemic oppression doesnt exist anymore?

I have asked for examples like 100 times and all i get is shit that doesnt exist anymore.
Like, are you going to post something relevant THIS time? :lol:
Come on asslips, prove it

I have asked for examples like 100 times and all i get is shit that doesnt exist anymore.
The pipeline to prison system exists today. What are you some kind of fucking moron?
lol.gif

The pipeline to prison system exists today. What are you some kind of fucking moron?
lol.gif
Explain

lol.gif
Explain

Minorities Who 'Whiten' Job Resumes Get More Interviews

lol.gif
Explain

8 Black Women Talk About Being Discriminated Against for Having Natural Hair

Ahhh the private sector.
I just figured were talking about the actual system. Not individual bias.
How can an individual oppress you? Impeding on rights of another is illegal.
Maybe you dont know what oppression means?

Ahhh the private sector.
The prison system is not the private sector.
You didnt elaborate on the "prison" comment.
I just figured you gave up again LOL
Explain how the prison system oppresses black people and not white people

Ahhh the private sector.
Gave up on what? I answered your question. I'm not going to waste time elaborating on anything because I know you'll just deny it.

Ahhh the private sector.
Gave up on what? I answered your question. I'm not going to waste time elaborating on anything because I know you'll just deny it.
I asked you to explain about the prison system and you post links about hair.
Get the fuck outta here

Ahhh the private sector.
Get the fuck outta here
I already told you I wasnt going to go into detail. Your silly white mind will just reject the facts. I posted the other links as examples of systemic bias from whites. If you dont like that then get you get the fuck outta here.

Ahhh the private sector.
Get the fuck outta here
I already told you I wasnt going to go into detail. Your silly white mind will just reject the facts. I posted the other links as examples of systemic bias from whites. If you dont like that then get you get the fuck outta here.
So we are going from oppression to bias? :lol:
I thought we were talking about the govt. Goddamn, you are all over the place! :lol:
Why would you want to get into detail? There is nothing to explain.

Get the fuck outta here
So we are going from oppression to bias? :lol:
I thought we were talking about the govt. Goddamn, you are all over the place! :lol:
Why would you want to get into detail? There is nothing to explain.
No its the other way around.
I'm talking about everything.
I wouldnt want to get into detail with you. Your are in denial. Its sufficient you have been supplied with the information. Its up to you to educate yourself.

Why would I think that blacks are inferior to whites? I know that we are disadvantaged as a race in many ways due to the laws that were passed that negatively impacted us. That is not an indiction of inferiority though it does beg the question as to why an allegedly superior race would have to stack the deck so severely against those whom they considered inferior to them.

On the other hand how much do you think I could get away with if I had firearms, physical control of your family and/or loved ones and you had none? Or if I could commit any crime against any of you if I so choose and nothing would happen to me?

Being ruthless/bloodthirsty and being smart are not the same thing otherwise the underground railroad would not have been as successful as it was.
Powerful post brother...keep on!

I've lived in a world where racism, segregation and dscrimination was lawful and then later unlawful. I take it you've only lived in a world where it's been unlawful?

50 years is not enough time to undo almost 200 years of oppresion and damage - THAT's what it has to do with today and if you don't believe racism still exists in this day and age take a look at the enforcement actions taken by some of the various enforcement agencies - EEOC, HUD, some of the states agencies. They are the reason I know for a fact that this crap is still occuring because they publish their work and findings.
C'MON NOW!!!

giphy.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I ask because IM2 asslips and paul E always make out whites to be extremely superior to blacks.
Can you hate a race(because they obviously hate whites) for being superior and not be racist? Seems possible.
I mean, its kinda a compliment..
I've never made out whites to be superior. If anything they are inferior. They lack a lot of things but mostly they lack the ability to produce melanin in their skin.

The ass-clown blows another ignorant thought across the bow.

4011d660edbfc2b9d901f18256b350f2.jpg

Forum List

Back