Is this forum all right wingers?

right wing is not the same thing as conservative and there are at least 2 types of conservative. Most right wingers are social conservatives however few are actually fiscal conservatives.

I think you have it backwards, most RWs are fiscal conservatives, fewers are social conservatives. Otherwise, Santorum woulda won the nomination.

You must be joking.

Romney won because he outspent his opponents 20 to 1.

The billionaires chose Romney.

I didn't get paid for my vote jackass.

Did you?

:lol:

Get put down, and you weirdos bring out the sexual innuendos. That is as certain as hurricane season each year. You must be 14.

Fake Starkey once told us that he fainted after an 0bama speech.

He also said that he carries pictures of 0bama and Plugs Biden in his man-purse (murse?)...

Creepy, huh?

right wing is not the same thing as conservative and there are at least 2 types of conservative. Most right wingers are social conservatives however few are actually fiscal conservatives.

I think you have it backwards, most RWs are fiscal conservatives, fewers are social conservatives. Otherwise, Santorum woulda won the nomination.

You must be joking.

hey Chris?......say it aint so.....Franco says you paid around 5-6 thousand for that Helen Thomas Sex Doll.....and you cant get it to spread its legs.....maybe you should have donated to Obama instead....at least then you would have a better chance of getting screwed.....

Yeah, you guys are getting beaten down. Romney has isolated the TP lead dude in the do-nothing VP slot, and he will go to work to isolating the Bachmanns, etc., who do not get on line with his programs.

The TP as well as the libertarians have shot their bolts. It's over, unless Romney loses.

Romney's going to lose.. and five minutes after he is, the TEA Party will be saying it was because he wasn't conservative enough.

But even if he wins, it's not his party. People were more excited at the convention by Christie and Ryan, not him, and that's NEVER a good sign.

Considering Romney isnt speaking until tonight, how can you honestly claim the convention was more excited about the others than Romney? It seems to me that that determination would be literally impossible before tonight.

Does it bother you at all to make claims that cant possibly be true? It may or may not turn out to be true when all is said and done, but as of right now it's blatantly untrue. And that doesnt bother you? Not even a little?

I don't need to watch a hammer hit the floor to realize that's where it's going if I drop it.

Now, I do admit, I was somewhat wrong. It appears that Jabba the Christie did flop in his speech, so there's that.

You must be joking.

Did you?

No, you voted the way they told you too...

Don't you feel better about yourself?

Not to worry, when Romney loses and you get back on here saying he lost because he wasn't a real conservative, and this was at no way a rejection of Conservative Philosophy, I promise not to mock you... much.

Last edited:
You must be joking.

Did you?

Not to worry, when Romney loses and you get back on here saying he lost because he wasn't a real conservative, and this was at no way a rejection of Conservative Philosophy, I promise not to mock you... much.

I didn't vote for Romney idiot

Did you?

Nope, but you'll vote for him in November... Just like the Koch Brothers tell you to..

obey.png

Nope, but you'll vote for him in November... Just like the Koch Brothers tell you to..

obey.png

I've never been told how to vote and no shallow ad has ever influenced me.

I think this board is fairly close to 50-50, spread fairly even across the poltical spectrum. Buncha people near the center, bunch more moderates left and right, and some wingnuts at both ends too. Doesn't matter anyway, speak your piece.

I think this board is fairly close to 50-50, spread fairly even across the poltical spectrum. Buncha people near the center, bunch more moderates left and right, and some wingnuts at both ends too. Doesn't matter anyway, speak your piece.

What he said.

Mainly due to the Bushconomy that came before...

But made worse by Barry and his fuck-ups...

When Obama took office the economy was losing 750,000 jobs a month and 5% GDP a quarter.

The economy has been adding jobs and growing GDP for three straight years now.

But you keep on fucking that chicken, House Gimp.

where are those jobs Artie?.....i live in the Country's biggest Economy and we have 10.8% unemployment out here.....

Forum List

Back