Is This Generation ready For It's Kent State?

How about we refuse to let the left relive the exact same battles of the 60s and 70s through us? This is the exact kinda shit that pisses me off so much about the dying generations. They just can't get it through their senile heads that we do not exist for them.

Can and within legal limits are not synonyms.

Since the premise of your arguments already assumes so much that is undefined, we have to return to fundamentals.

Is the penalty for robbery in the US capital punishment?

Is a property owner in possession of a firearm able to shoot an arsonist?

What are the consequences of killing someone for a non-capital offense?

Which has more value; an object or a human being?

Which is the forces of order supposed to protect?
Can the leader of an armed force prioritize between human life or property?
would you mind making that a multiple choice question? Thanks in advance ....

I'm guessing no, but we are just about there anyway. How many places does Obozo have Americans dying? We have been there before you know.

OWS had it's summer of "love" just a while back if you recall. Our generation had theirs.

The Black Panthers are back with their voting place thugs. We had them before as well.

Al Sharpton is back with his riot inciting and calling for death. He was at the last go round too.

We have been through the "knock out" game before AND the killing of INNOCENT cops as well.

Yes Obozo and the democrats have taken us BACK to the 60s. On just about every level you can think off EXCEPT ONE.

IF and I say IF history repeats it WILL be this summer. The LAST thing I would have expected would be for Obozo and Hillary to follow in the VERY foot steps of Nixon. But that IS where we are. We are just short some dead white kids.

And they WILL make that happen..

YOU democrats should have learned something. We made Nixon and his party PAY for abusive government. Now as history repeats we WILL make you pay for YOURS.

We the baby boomers have seen the movie and the baby boomers have been IN the movie. Did you really think WE were going to take this abusive crap from you anymore then them?

Once again BIG GOVERNMENT and a BIG PARTY will have blood on it's hands.
And once again WE WILL destroy that party.

If and I say IF this generation is lucky enough to get a Dr. King, will YOU democrats kill him as well?

WOW !!!! ... that's some powerful shit bro ................. stop smoking that shit or it'll fry your brain for sure ........ and ...... if you ain't smoking it ... stop injecting it or swallowing it ........ it's going to take it's toll one day ........ oh, and try some V-8 juice to dilute that stuff ................. but, whatever you do ..... man .. don't eat boiled eggs and drink beer behind that shit ....... you'll be peeling the paint off the walls with that methane for sure .......................... phew wee ........ nasty nasty ..........

I don't drink or drug, no money in it. From the time I wake up until I sleep I work at making money nothing else.

Lying fuck.

Can and within legal limits are not synonyms.

Since the premise of your arguments already assumes so much that is undefined, we have to return to fundamentals.

Is the penalty for robbery in the US capital punishment?

Is a property owner in possession of a firearm able to shoot an arsonist?

What are the consequences of killing someone for a non-capital offense?

Which has more value; an object or a human being?

Which is the forces of order supposed to protect?
Can the leader of an armed force prioritize between human life or property?
would you mind making that a multiple choice question? Thanks in advance ....
It already is.

I'm guessing no, but we are just about there anyway. How many places does Obozo have Americans dying? We have been there before you know.

OWS had it's summer of "love" just a while back if you recall. Our generation had theirs.

The Black Panthers are back with their voting place thugs. We had them before as well.

Al Sharpton is back with his riot inciting and calling for death. He was at the last go round too.

We have been through the "knock out" game before AND the killing of INNOCENT cops as well.

Yes Obozo and the democrats have taken us BACK to the 60s. On just about every level you can think off EXCEPT ONE.

IF and I say IF history repeats it WILL be this summer. The LAST thing I would have expected would be for Obozo and Hillary to follow in the VERY foot steps of Nixon. But that IS where we are. We are just short some dead white kids.

YOU democrats should have learned something. We made Nixon and his party PAY for abusive government. Now as history repeats we WILL make you pay for YOURS.

We the baby boomers have seen the movie and the baby boomers have been IN the movie. Did you really think WE were going to take this abusive crap from you anymore then them?

If and I say IF this generation is lucky enough to get a Dr. King, will YOU democrats kill him as well?

With all due respect, that's a bit over the top.

But....just a bit. You wouldn't want to say something to upset the OP.

Yeah so? Do you have a point other than the one between your ears?

Yes. The point is to mock you for being such a wuss whenever you don't agree with a conservative nutbag. With all due respect?

Well the only effective way to mock someone is by doing so as someone who has respect. Since nobody respects you your mockery fails.

Yes. The point is to mock you for being such a wuss whenever you don't agree with a conservative nutbag. With all due respect?

Well the only effective way to mock someone is by doing so as someone who has respect. Since nobody respects you your mockery fails.

Really? Nobody respects me? I'm crushed.

Start a poll.

I'm going to be in Orlando next week. Buy you lunch?

Start a poll.

Sure, I'll meet you at this hotel and restaurant called The Parlament House. You'll love it.

Start a poll.

You are lucky they speak to you. And with the way you and your kind are trying to tear up the country they may quit speaking to you rather soon.

Start a poll.

Sure, I'll meet you at this hotel and restaurant called The Parlament House. You'll love it.

Hmmmm. Is that how it's spelled? I looked it up and came up with:

Orlando Parliament House Gay Bar Club and Hotel - The Best Gay and Lesbian Nightclub in Florida Orlando Parliament House Gay Bar Club and Hotel

No worries,bro. I won't judge you. But...I'm not going to let you suck my dick.....even if you shock the world and buy a drink.

Start a poll.

You are lucky they speak to you. And with the way you and your kind are trying to tear up the country they may quit speaking to you rather soon.

Who is they?

Start a poll.

Orlando Parliament House Gay Bar Club and Hotel - The Best Gay and Lesbian Nightclub in Florida Orlando Parliament House Gay Bar Club and Hotel

No worries,bro. I won't judge you. But...I'm not going to let you suck my dick.....even if you shock the world and buy a drink.

Why do you hate gay people?

Not to worry this kind of problem is self correcting. The cops will not go into the hood and the jobs will follow them.

Start a poll.

You are right! What was I thinking? Sorry for my rudeness. After lunch and a few martini's....I'll let you blow me. Wear a nice dress.

Start a poll.

You are right! What was I thinking? Sorry for my rudeness. After lunch and a few martini's....I'll let you blow me. Wear a nice dress.

Meet you there. If you get there before me just wait a bit.

Start a poll.

Meet you there. If you get there before me just wait a bit.

Word.

Forum List

Back