Is This Generation ready For It's Kent State?

Obama wants his moment. It could be killing white Tea Party members or white libertarians. When government ALLOWS looting like the Baltimore mayor DID, killing is not far behind.

:eek:

dorky fuzzlenutz, you are doing this:

266x300xpearlclutching-266x300.jpg.pagespeed.ic.4Ou8xuSL3M.jpg

Don't do that.

214 in the 7th grade and high enough to be a member in MESA at Rolla Missouri. You?
WHOA!!! So you had the 3rd highest IQ in ALL OF RECORDED HISTORY by the time you were in 7th grade??! OMG folks everyone bow down!!!

:rofl:
It's NOT the 3rd highest.
You're right I think it's actually the 4th highest. Still quite impressive.

The 10 Highest IQs in History - TheRichest
Top 12 People with Highest IQ in the World - Listovative
10 People With The Highest IQ Ever Recorded

And yet he doesn't know it's from its.
I do. What's that make my IQ? Seventy kablillion!?
At least! I know by the time I was in 4th grade my IQ was 100 quadrillion, and that wasn't even enough to get into MESA! :rofl:

Oh, yeah, bubba?!?! Well, mine was two googles, but then I lost my map to the mesa..... so I invented some tesa....

At least! I know by the time I was in 4th grade my IQ was 100 quadrillion, and that wasn't even enough to get into MESA! :rofl:
MESA? That must be the illegal immigrant organization for really stupid people.
Ask DF. He used it first. :rofl:
Like I said blew a letter big deal.
Next!
You also blew 3 numbers! :rofl:

Blowing appears to be important to him.

Let's see....cops (NG) killing people then.

Cops killing people now.

What are you trying to say, that more cops will kill more people because everyone is fed up with them getting away with murder?
I am saying we have an ABUSIVE political party in power and people are dying BECAUSE of it.
Are you talking about the Iraq War? It's very hard to understand your posts.

Cops are killing people and it has nothing to do with who is in power in DC.
School shootings go UP when democrats hold the White House.

This is prolly gonna be hilarious but....

Where do you get this idea?

Hint: it rhymes with cocks.

Yeah so? Do you have a point other than the one between your ears?

Yes. The point is to mock you for being such a wuss whenever you don't agree with a conservative nutbag. With all due respect?

Well the only effective way to mock someone is by doing so as someone who has respect. Since nobody respects you your mockery fails.

Really? Nobody respects me? I'm crushed.

Start a poll.

I'm going to be in Orlando next week. Buy you lunch?

Sure, I'll meet you at this hotel and restaurant called The Parlament House. You'll love it.

Hmmmm. Is that how it's spelled? I looked it up and came up with:

Orlando Parliament House Gay Bar Club and Hotel - The Best Gay and Lesbian Nightclub in Florida Orlando Parliament House Gay Bar Club and Hotel

No worries,bro. I won't judge you. But...I'm not going to let you suck my dick.....even if you shock the world and buy a drink.

OMG....

Yes. The point is to mock you for being such a wuss whenever you don't agree with a conservative nutbag. With all due respect?

Well the only effective way to mock someone is by doing so as someone who has respect. Since nobody respects you your mockery fails.

Start a poll.

Sure, I'll meet you at this hotel and restaurant called The Parlament House. You'll love it.

Orlando Parliament House Gay Bar Club and Hotel - The Best Gay and Lesbian Nightclub in Florida Orlando Parliament House Gay Bar Club and Hotel

No worries,bro. I won't judge you. But...I'm not going to let you suck my dick.....even if you shock the world and buy a drink.

Why do you hate gay people?

He may just be leery of people who talk to their guns.

Just an observation: looks like we have yet another very successful dorky fuzzlenutz thread!!

Today we learned that dorky fuzzlenuts has an IQ of 217 and was in the "MESA"

and that Pred wants to blow lone in a gay bar something something.

Oh, my......

Last edited:

Start a poll.

OMG....

He hates gay people.

Start a poll.

Not that that makes any sense at all but I'd be leery of that as well.

Start a poll.

OMG....

He hates gay people.

Oh, sorry about that.

Guess you don't have much of a chance with him, what?

C'est la Vie...

Start a poll.

Uhmmmm, yepp.

This is why I am leery of you.

You started a dialogue with your gun, not I.

:D

The forces of order should never be allowed to shoot to kill people throwing things as long as there is room to retreat. They are not there to protect principles or ideology. They are there, first and foremost, to protect people. How far can one throw a brick? At 50 meters, a 9mm is still a very deadly weapon.

Then don't assault cops dumbass.

Exactly.

Not to worry this kind of problem is self correcting. The cops will not go into the hood and the jobs will follow them.

That's okay. The libs will pick up the slack and join the police force to patrol the ghettos . Not to worry.

Start a poll.

OMG....

He hates gay people.

Oh, sorry about that.

Guess you don't have much of a chance with him, what?

C'est la Vie...

You seem to suffer from the same mental handicap that Lone Laugher does. You think that your childish insinuations that I'm gay is going to upset me.

As always, you fail.

Uhmmmm, yepp.

This is why I am leery of you.

You started a dialogue with your gun, not I.

:D

When? Where? That only exists in your alleged mind.

The forces of order should never be allowed to shoot to kill people throwing things as long as there is room to retreat. They are not there to protect principles or ideology. They are there, first and foremost, to protect people. How far can one throw a brick? At 50 meters, a 9mm is still a very deadly weapon.

Non sequitur.

The job of the forces of order is to protect lives, not take them.

Non sequitur.

The job of the forces of order is to protect lives, not take them.

Calling it a non sequitur because you don't like it doesn't work. Just like a private citizen, if you assault anyone, they can protect themselves. This includes "the forces of order".

Someone needs to think about what the difference between private citizens and law enforcement agents is.

Forum List

Back