Is This Generation ready For It's Kent State?

The forces of order should never be allowed to shoot to kill people throwing things as long as there is room to retreat. They are not there to protect principles or ideology. They are there, first and foremost, to protect people. How far can one throw a brick? At 50 meters, a 9mm is still a very deadly weapon.

I'm guessing no, but we are just about there anyway. How many places does Obozo have Americans dying? We have been there before you know.

OWS had it's summer of "love" just a while back if you recall. Our generation had theirs.

The Black Panthers are back with their voting place thugs. We had them before as well.

Al Sharpton is back with his riot inciting and calling for death. He was at the last go round too.

We have been through the "knock out" game before AND the killing of INNOCENT cops as well.

Yes Obozo and the democrats have taken us BACK to the 60s. On just about every level you can think off EXCEPT ONE.

Your premise is intellectually dishonest. The acts of police abuse have been building up for decades perpetuated by Nixon's War on Drugs and put on steroids by the phony threat of terrorism under the Bush Administration. Both Republican and Democrat administrations have been complicit in the heavy handed use of law enforcement and the subsequent militarization of civilian police forces and very few politicians on either side of the aisle are willing to put a stop to it.
I'm going to agree with the latter half you said but NOT the lead in. The Democrat party this time is the ABUSER. Was it not abusive when that Baltimore mayor ALLOWED looting?

Who lost their local civil rights there and to what party?

The forces of order should never be allowed to shoot to kill people throwing things as long as there is room to retreat. They are not there to protect principles or ideology. They are there, first and foremost, to protect people. How far can one throw a brick? At 50 meters, a 9mm is still a very deadly weapon.

Then don't assault cops dumbass.

If I was a police officer and thugs were throwing cinder blocks or bricks at me...I'd open fire and claim self defense. Sorry, but those things can kill.
History is documented recorded social science right?
Look at the path now vs the path then. Only thing that is TRULY different is the political party in power.
If I was a police officer and thugs were throwing cinder blocks or bricks at me...I'd open fire and claim self defense. Sorry, but those things can kill.
History is documented recorded social science right?
Look at the path now vs the path then. Only thing that is TRULY different is the political party in power.
You're debating TOS a guy too stupid to realize that he got his signature wish in 2008, 2012 and with Hillary/Warren/Sanders he may get his wish fulfilled again. So why are you replying to him?

Using YOUR logic it SEEMS that bricks through windows are okay because they are not human? Does that hold with fires as well?

This poster definitely lived through the period being used for comparison to today. Honestly, as much as I criticize what's happening today, just as I did then, there similarities don't seem great.

Is 'not OK' saying that the death penalty for breaking windows can be used?

I'm guessing no, but we are just about there anyway. How many places does Obozo have Americans dying? We have been there before you know.

OWS had it's summer of "love" just a while back if you recall. Our generation had theirs.

The Black Panthers are back with their voting place thugs. We had them before as well.

Al Sharpton is back with his riot inciting and calling for death. He was at the last go round too.

We have been through the "knock out" game before AND the killing of INNOCENT cops as well.

Yes Obozo and the democrats have taken us BACK to the 60s. On just about every level you can think off EXCEPT ONE.

IF and I say IF history repeats it WILL be this summer. The LAST thing I would have expected would be for Obozo and Hillary to follow in the VERY foot steps of Nixon. But that IS where we are. We are just short some dead white kids.

And they WILL make that happen..

YOU democrats should have learned something. We made Nixon and his party PAY for abusive government. Now as history repeats we WILL make you pay for YOURS.

We the baby boomers have seen the movie and the baby boomers have been IN the movie. Did you really think WE were going to take this abusive crap from you anymore then them?

Once again BIG GOVERNMENT and a BIG PARTY will have blood on it's hands.
And once again WE WILL destroy that party.

If and I say IF this generation is lucky enough to get a Dr. King, will YOU democrats kill him as well?

WOW !!!! ... that's some powerful shit bro ................. stop smoking that shit or it'll fry your brain for sure ........ and ...... if you ain't smoking it ... stop injecting it or swallowing it ........ it's going to take it's toll one day ........ oh, and try some V-8 juice to dilute that stuff ................. but, whatever you do ..... man .. don't eat boiled eggs and drink beer behind that shit ....... you'll be peeling the paint off the walls with that methane for sure .......................... phew wee ........ nasty nasty ..........

Let's see....cops (NG) killing people then.

Cops killing people now.

What are you trying to say, that more cops will kill more people because everyone is fed up with them getting away with murder?
I am saying we have an ABUSIVE political party in power and people are dying BECAUSE of it.
Are you talking about the Iraq War? It's very hard to understand your posts.

Cops are killing people and it has nothing to do with who is in power in DC.
School shootings go UP when democrats hold the White House.

This is prolly gonna be hilarious but....

Where do you get this idea?

What is your IQ?
wait ...... wait .... wait for it .............. he's thinking ................. OK, drum roll ............................. 38? ........... no .. wait ..... it's 42? .............. no ... wait ......... hell, he forgot ... sure as I tell ya ... he forgot ................man....... he just forgot ....................

IF and I say IF history repeats it WILL be this summer. The LAST thing I would have expected would be for Obozo and Hillary to follow in the VERY foot steps of Nixon. But that IS where we are. We are just short some dead white kids.

YOU democrats should have learned something. We made Nixon and his party PAY for abusive government. Now as history repeats we WILL make you pay for YOURS.

We the baby boomers have seen the movie and the baby boomers have been IN the movie. Did you really think WE were going to take this abusive crap from you anymore then them?

If and I say IF this generation is lucky enough to get a Dr. King, will YOU democrats kill him as well?

WOW !!!! ... that's some powerful shit bro ................. stop smoking that shit or it'll fry your brain for sure ........ and ...... if you ain't smoking it ... stop injecting it or swallowing it ........ it's going to take it's toll one day ........ oh, and try some V-8 juice to dilute that stuff ................. but, whatever you do ..... man .. don't eat boiled eggs and drink beer behind that shit ....... you'll be peeling the paint off the walls with that methane for sure .......................... phew wee ........ nasty nasty ..........

I don't drink or drug, no money in it. From the time I wake up until I sleep I work at making money nothing else.

Can and within legal limits are not synonyms.

Since the premise of your arguments already assumes so much that is undefined, we have to return to fundamentals.

Is the penalty for robbery in the US capital punishment?

Is a property owner in possession of a firearm able to shoot an arsonist?

What are the consequences of killing someone for a non-capital offense?

Which has more value; an object or a human being?

Which is the forces of order supposed to protect?

Is this an admission that the murder committed by the National Guard was an unpunished crime, as this poster maintains?
hell ... I don't know ................ it's Friday afternoon .......... I'm not really up to pulling the answer out of him right now .......... man .... you just caught me at a bad time .......

I don't drink or drug, no money in it. From the time I wake up until I sleep I work at making money nothing else.

Thank you, good answer.

With all due respect, that's a bit over the top.

But....just a bit. You wouldn't want to say something to upset the OP.

Yeah so? Do you have a point other than the one between your ears?

Yes. The point is to mock you for being such a wuss whenever you don't agree with a conservative nutbag. With all due respect?

Since the premise of your arguments already assumes so much that is undefined, we have to return to fundamentals.

In some cases YES. Just like kidnapping.
Again yes. Protecting ones property IS a right.
Depends.
Invalid question.

Can the leader of an armed force prioritize between human life or property?

Forum List

Back