Is This Good News Or Bad News? Trump Trial Postponed

It could be good news that it wouldn't interfere with the primaries, but it could wind up interfering with the general election. So, in other words, I don't know what to think about this.

Trump's election interference trial set for March 4 is postponed pending decision on immunity

What to make of it is the judge can't schedule a trial until a ruling for the court of appeals in DC is handed down on wheter or not Traitor Don is immune from prosecution.

There's nothing else to read in to it.

I don't know. You run and go find out.
4i6Ckte.gif
?? I did. I gave you the link. Wallowing in ignorance is not a good look for you

Yep, it's currently what is allowing Biden to keep his current position.

I think that you mean unmanly trolls in this thread.
Both. Kinda like that other thread on damaged tampon dispenser in the boys room at school.

The Pervs losing their shit in outrage. Poor things

Is This Good News Or Bad News? Trump Trial Postponed​

It could be good news that it wouldn't interfere with the primaries, but it could wind up interfering with the general election. So, in other words, I don't know what to think about this.
I go on the theory, "Out of sight, out of mind". Postponed is just one step closer to "gone".

No scheduling of a trial is good for the defendant.

Alvin Bragg in the fraud case in NY now, though, has an open field to start that trial no later than 1 May.

Forum List

Back