Is This Good News Or Bad News? Trump Trial Postponed

You'd be wrong

34 of the 91 Felonies you guys keep chanting about are Bragg's. He pulled some novel bullshit to turn them into felonies, which got around the SOL. One the many reasons even honest lefty attorneys are saying his prosecution is going to go down in flames.
Former Trump Organization Chief Financial Officer Allen Weisselberg is in plea talks with the Manhattan district attorney's office to resolve a potential perjury charge, sources familiar with the matter confirmed to ABC News.

If the negotiations succeed, Weisselberg would plead guilty to lying on the witness stand when he testified in October at the civil fraud trial that names him, his former boss -- former President Donald Trump -- and others as defendants, the sources said.

The plea negotiations, which the sources described as being in the early stages, were first reported by The New York Times. A spokesperson for Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg declined to comment. An attorney for Weisselberg did not respond to a request for comment.

Former Trump Organization Chief Financial Officer Allen Weisselberg is in plea talks with the Manhattan district attorney's office to resolve a potential perjury charge, sources familiar with the matter confirmed to ABC News.

If the negotiations succeed, Weisselberg would plead guilty to lying on the witness stand when he testified in October at the civil fraud trial that names him, his former boss -- former President Donald Trump -- and others as defendants, the sources said.

The plea negotiations, which the sources described as being in the early stages, were first reported by The New York Times. A spokesperson for Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg declined to comment. An attorney for Weisselberg did not respond to a request for comment.

OK. Do you think that somehow turns Bragg's criminal indictment of Trump into a civil trial?

Suckaholic is going to one very angry triggered homosexual the day after the election .
You all said "just wait until the election" in 2020.

Read my sigline.
4i6Ckte.gif

nah senator briben actually stole said docs that he had no authority to take . while Trump had authority to take docs ..
Seriously. You should actually have some idea what you're talking about before posting.

You all said "just wait until the election" in 2020.

Read my sigline.
4i6Ckte.gif
the polls werent favoring Trump like they are now .. Briben is headed towards a landslide loss .. down in the polls against Trump with no pandemic to allow for mass automatic mail in ballots by the 10s of millions .. Briben aint getting 80 million votes in 2024 .

Biden gonna drop due to health. Maybe October Surprise. Pity party for votes. But Who will it be.

:disbelief:

did senator Briben take docs or not ?
He did. Without any hint of permission. And they were classified. He stole and possessed classified documents. And he kept them in a very unsafe location.

Granted, he’s been demented for many years. But perhaps not sufficiently to constitute a mental defect or disease defense at the outset.

Hopefully, he will get prosecuted once he’s out of office.

Forum List

Back