Is This Really Smoking Gun of obama's Kenyan Birth?

Obviously, the Ambassador misspoke, was misreported and misunderstood. There's just no other explanation.

I love this dude.

You take a condescending, sarcastic tone to those who are on the sane-side of a conspiracy theory; meanwhile, the evidences you're using have more holes in them than a freshly aerated lawn. You're frothing at the mouth absurd bro, give it a rest. :cuckoo::cuckoo::eusa_liar::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Looks like the OP's source (WND) is backpedaling, too.

Obama birth doc update: Kenya sources weigh in

If you could line the bottom of a birdcage with electrons like you can newspaper, WND would get a lot more hits. :cuckoo:

At least they're consistent:

(from the article in the OP)

WND was able to obtain other birth certificates from Kenya for purposes of comparison, and the form of the documents appear to be identical.

(A mere 4 days later)

WND obtained several samples of Kenyan birth certificates in use around Aug. 4, 1961, the date of Obama's birth, showing differences from the Taitz document.

:rofl:

The Kenyan certificate is a far better forgery than the Hawaiian COLB
SO much so that it's fooled everyone he ran against in the primary and general, the Executive of every state where he was on the ballot for primary and general, his parents, his grandparents, administrators of Kapi'olani hospital, the publishers of 2 Hawaiian newspapers, assorted relatives and neighbors, the state of Hawaii---including the Republican governor and Director of the DOH, the media aka "brownshirts", fact-checking groups, assorted politicians from both major parties, the SSA, the 538 Electors of the 50 states and DC, the U.S. Congress, Ann Coulter, Karl Rove, and other assorted rightwingers, and now (again) WND.

SO much so that it's fooled everyone he ran against in the primary and general, the Executive of every state where he was on the ballot for primary and general, his parents, his grandparents, administrators of Kapi'olani hospital, the publishers of 2 Hawaiian newspapers, assorted relatives and neighbors, the state of Hawaii---including the Republican governor and Director of the DOH, the media aka "brownshirts", fact-checking groups, assorted politicians from both major parties, the SSA, the 538 Electors of the 50 states and DC, the U.S. Congress, Ann Coulter, Karl Rove, and other assorted rightwingers, and now (again) WND.

So, they've finally settled on Kapiólani Hospital, because some of the Obamas, not the ones who liberated Auschwitz and not the Keynan Ambassador, were saying it was Queens Center Hospital.

That's progress

Last edited:

So, they've finally settled on Kapiólani Hospital, because some of the Obamas, not the ones who liberated Auschwitz and not the Keynan Ambassador, were saying it was Queens Center Hospital.

That's progress

I wonder how many of my aunts and uncles have a clue which hospital I was born in back in 1957? If you asked them, they might make an educated guess based on hospitals in my hometown.....but doubtful The one thing they could get right 99.9% of the time would be the city I was born in.

That's progress

I wonder how many of my aunts and uncles have a clue which hospital I was born in back in 1957? If you asked them, they might make an educated guess based on hospitals in my hometown.....but doubtful The one thing they could get right 99.9% of the time would be the city I was born in.

Mombasa?

That's progress

Tsk. tsk. tsk. Obama himself claimed Queens Center until he realized it was impossible, then even the UPI changed it to Kapiólani in stories they had printed regarding Obama's unusual background

Last edited:
Plus, if you listen to the audio, the Ambassador makes it clear that he knows the President's FATHER as "Barack Obama." It is his village, his birthplace that the Ambassador indicates is famous in Kenya.

These "birfers" are pathetic. They constantly warp the truth and are now simply just trying to discredit the President because they cannot beat him politically.

Exactly. Even the hard core birthers ignore this now. (Just as they ignore the grandmother thing).

That's progress

And, upon being proven wrong three times, the goal posts move again!

Well, I am done. Have fun with your delusions Frank (or intentional provocations, since I suspect you are smarter than this).

I have a rule where I flip the channel after a pitcher throws three dirtballs in a row.

That's progress

Tsk. tsk. tsk. Obama himself claimed Queens Center until he realized it was impossible, then even the UPI changed it to Kapiólani in stories they had printed regarding Obama's unusual background

Another lie.

Check it out, obama NEVER said queens hospita and then kapiolani hospitall....someone that wrote a story about him said such, obama has always said Kapiolani as his hospital of birth.

The author of an article about obama was wrong...and it was easy for him to make this mistake, because Kapiolani Hospital was QUEEN Kapiolani's hospital...yes kapiolani was a QUEEN.

But again, to say that Obama said that both Hospitals were his birth hospital is simply a lie.

I guess i missed it. Post it again or link to your post?

The Kenyan Ambassador canard is the most goofy birther tactic.

It's essentially two conservative radio hosts that called him up with an ulterior motive to try and get him to say Obama was born in Kenya. They never come right out and ask him if Obama was born in Kenya. Instead they ask oblique questions that could have easily been misunderstood by a person who doesn't speak english as a first language.

However, even if we ignore all of that, a more pertinant question is this:

How would the ambassador be any sort of expert on Obama's birthplace? Was he there when Obama was born? Has he seen his birth certificate?

Since Obama's family was from Kenya, he very well could be under the mistaken impression that Obama was from Kenya without knowing the ramifications of making that statement.

Unless the Kenyan has some sort of special dispensation into this matter it's not terribly relevant and certainly not the smoking gun the birthers would like it to be. In court it would be considered "hearsay" evidence and not even admissible.

Lame.

BTW, this interview occurred on the 21st of November 2008.

Obviously it had earth shattering ramifications.

Plus, if you listen to the audio, the Ambassador makes it clear that he knows the President's FATHER as "Barack Obama." It is his village, his birthplace that the Ambassador indicates is famous in Kenya.

These "birfers" are pathetic. They constantly warp the truth and are now simply just trying to discredit the President because they cannot beat him politically.

Wow! The KoolAid snorting is taking its toll. You think they were discussing how Barack Obama's father just became President?! That's great!

Another lie.

Check it out, obama NEVER said queens hospita and then kapiolani hospitall....someone that wrote a story about him said such, obama has always said Kapiolani as his hospital of birth.

The author of an article about obama was wrong...and it was easy for him to make this mistake, because Kapiolani Hospital was QUEEN Kapiolani's hospital...yes kapiolani was a QUEEN.

But again, to say that Obama said that both Hospitals were his birth hospital is simply a lie.

Yeah, because people just pick out hospitals at random when they write articles about where your born.

the kenyan ambassador canard is the most goofy birther tactic.

It's essentially two conservative radio hosts that called him up with an ulterior motive to try and get him to say obama was born in kenya. They never come right out and ask him if obama was born in kenya. Instead they ask oblique questions that could have easily been misunderstood by a person who doesn't speak english as a first language.

However, even if we ignore all of that, a more pertinant question is this:

How would the ambassador be any sort of expert on obama's birthplace? Was he there when obama was born? Has he seen his birth certificate?

Since obama's family was from kenya, he very well could be under the mistaken impression that obama was from kenya without knowing the ramifications of making that statement.

Unless the kenyan has some sort of special dispensation into this matter it's not terribly relevant and certainly not the smoking gun the birthers would like it to be. In court it would be considered "hearsay" evidence and not even admissible.

Lame.

Btw, this interview occurred on the 21st of november 2008.

Obviously it had earth shattering ramifications.

plus, if you listen to the audio, the ambassador makes it clear that he knows the president's father as "barack obama." it is his village, his birthplace that the ambassador indicates is famous in kenya.

These "birfers" are pathetic. They constantly warp the truth and are now simply just trying to discredit the president because they cannot beat him politically.

wow! The koolaid snorting is taking its toll.

View attachment 7922

plus, if you listen to the audio, the ambassador makes it clear that he knows the president's father as "barack obama." it is his village, his birthplace that the ambassador indicates is famous in kenya.

These "birfers" are pathetic. They constantly warp the truth and are now simply just trying to discredit the president because they cannot beat him politically.

wow! The koolaid snorting is taking its toll.

View attachment 7922

Kwc was born in (pick any hospital out of the phone book) hospital

That's progress

And, upon being proven wrong three times, the goal posts move again!

Well, I am done. Have fun with your delusions Frank (or intentional provocations, since I suspect you are smarter than this).

I have a rule where I flip the channel after a pitcher throws three dirtballs in a row.

Yeah, here's your three dirtballs: The grandmother misspoke, the Ambassador misspoke and Obama misspoke.

Forum List

Back