🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is this the end of the Line for the Right Wing?

I don't know anyone personally who went left. Even the lefties we know voted to the right.

TBH,

The senate went well for the Right...I conceded that.
But is it not true that Conservative numbers are falling due to Social pressures, immigration etc?

I read somewhere that whites will soon be the minority.
we have roughly 50,000,000 anchor babies now of voting age and reproducing exponentially.

If anything, I would say the USA will be a Hispanic nation in less than a century even without all the immigration.
Much less than that will all the immigration and all the anchor babies factored in.

How is that incorrect?

Time to upgrade that Tin hat of yours .

I’m kidding . ITS ALL TRUE ! Soon the white man will be the minority in the USA . And that’s when you are gonna get what’s coming to you !
When a black/brown and a white fuck and have babies does the baby come out dark or light? Then when that baby grows up and has kids they come out even lighter.
Whites will never be a minority thanks to the results of biology no matter how much you wish it so.

And what do we have coming to us? Do tell, dumbfuck

Ahhh. But that mocha baby is declared “black” thanks to the rules created by the white man. Oh the irony , that will be your undoing .

What’s coming ? Oh nothing . It’s not like the majority would abuse the minority. Am I right ?

Democrats have been rigging elections for years. This latest incident with Florida is an example of them getting sloppy.

Republicans want fair elections. Democrats will fight for anything that’ll give them an edge.

Lol! Are you kidding me ? Look at the cons and voter supression in Georgia , Texas , Arizona .

Ahhh. But that mocha baby is declared “black” thanks to the rules created by the white man. Oh the irony , that will be your undoing .
What’s coming ? Oh nothing . It’s not like the majority would abuse the minority. Am I right ?

Timmy, do you have any specific examples of where you personally have had any kind of racial oppression?
Is it correct to assume you are non-white?

I've seen black people AND white people do stupid things.
Maybe you live somewhere rural where blacks were looked down upon by the white community?

Are you saying you have been forced to work in salt mines?
Have you had organs forcefully taken?
That's hard to believe.

Or...are you saying this has happened in past history?

If you're talking about past history.....bad people (of ALL races) have been doing horrible things to others since the dawn of mankind. Blacks have killed and tortured blacks and sold other blacks into slavery as much as the white man. while it's true white men have done their share, they certainly aren't unique in that respect by ANY means.

Also, you just clump ALL white people into the same basket?

So, you don't care if millions of whites fought for the rights of blacks? They need to get "what's coming to them" just the same?

Last edited:
Alas Democrats are having a hard time with coping. Their "Blue Wave" turned into a drizzle as from an aged-out poodle with bladder issues.

images-1.jpg

Timmy, do you have any specific examples of where you personally have had any kind of racial oppression?
Is it correct to assume you are non-white?

I've seen black people AND white people do stupid things.
Maybe you live somewhere rural where blacks were looked down upon by the white community?

Are you saying you have been forced to work in salt mines?
Have you had organs forcefully taken?
That's hard to believe.

Or...are you saying this has happened in past history?

Holy shit. You righties really are nuts ! I WAS PLAYING OFF THE OPS CRAZY ASS POST!

You righty screwballs really do believe all that tin foil bullshit. No wonder Trump can easily manipulate you idiots .

Alas Democrats are having a hard time with coping. Their "Blue Wave" turned into a drizzle as from an aged-out poodle with bladder issues.

Actually, I'm a Conservative Right winger....who feels the right wing has betrayed itself and gave away the greatest nation on earth without barely a whimper.

Democrats have been rigging elections for years. This latest incident with Florida is an example of them getting sloppy.

Republicans want fair elections. Democrats will fight for anything that’ll give them an edge.

Lol! Are you kidding me ? Look at the cons and voter supression in Georgia , Texas , Arizona .
Voter suppression? You idiots say that whenever republicans try enforcing our laws.

Remember when liberal democrats were saying blacks were too stupid to have an ID? lol

Last edited:
Holy shit. You righties really are nuts ! I WAS PLAYING OFF THE OPS CRAZY ASS POST!
You righty screwballs really do believe all that tin foil bullshit. No wonder Trump can easily manipulate you idiots .

huh?
You're not making any sense.

Can you for once not "Play" and act childish?
Can you please point out exactly what in the OP is incorrect?

I don't know anyone personally who went left. Even the lefties we know voted to the right.

TBH,

The senate went well for the Right...I conceded that.
But is it not true that Conservative numbers are falling due to Social pressures, immigration etc?

I read somewhere that whites will soon be the minority.
we have roughly 50,000,000 anchor babies now of voting age and reproducing exponentially.

If anything, I would say the USA will be a Hispanic nation in less than a century even without all the immigration.
Much less than that will all the immigration and all the anchor babies factored in.

How is that incorrect?
Anchor babies regardless of the ethnic origin is an issue that should be dealt because of the illegality of it all. It still all falls back to follow the money. Who is profiting the biggest by keeping the illegal scams going down?

Here we thought that the 2010 mid term election that kicked the ass out of the filthy Democrats and the ensuing loss of 1,000 national offices was the end of the demented hate mongering Libtards in this county.

Yeah, some smug and moronic liberals we’re making the same stupid claim about the GOP in 2006 and 2008. Look how that turned out for them.

Actually, I'm a Conservative Right winger....who feels the right wing has betrayed itself and gave away the greatest nation on earth without barely a whimper.
? Gave it away to whom? Conservatives hold the Senate, the White House and the Supreme Court. The Administration's posts are all held by people selected by a conservative President. The majority of state legislatures and governor mansions are still Republican.

Now, if you are saying it is because Republicans allowed illegals to enter this country by the millions for decades and didn't do anything about it, that's true, but I really don't think it is going to be the end of anything important. If you are worried about that, maybe it is time the conservatives tried making friends with those anchor babies and their families. They are American citizens. Treat them that way.

Forum List

Back