Is This Trump's Tax Plan?

MathewSmith

May 24, 2015
In an interview Tuesday, Donald Trump teased the details of his yet-to-be revealed plan to reform the U.S. tax code, telling CNN, “I know exactly what I want to do, I just don’t want to announce it yet.”

Is this Trump s tax plan

Of course, our tax code is an incredible mess at this point and needs to be overhauled and simplified. However, I don't know if the exact numbers he's talking about will work . I'm sure it's not just a coincidence that each of Trump's proposed steps would save him tens of millions of dollars in taxes.

In an interview Tuesday, Donald Trump teased the details of his yet-to-be revealed plan to reform the U.S. tax code, telling CNN, “I know exactly what I want to do, I just don’t want to announce it yet.”

Is this Trump s tax plan

Of course, our tax code is an incredible mess at this point and needs to be overhauled and simplified. However, I don't know if the exact numbers he's talking about will work . I'm sure it's not just a coincidence that each of Trump's proposed steps would save him tens of millions of dollars in taxes.
How about we wait till HE puts it out instead of "What ifs"?

You think USMess is loaded with RW nutters? Read those comments. And, not to be missed is their five point list designed to make the rich richer and the poor destitute.

Those who want to know what Drumpf has planned, can read the details on his web site's policy page.

J/K

Drumpf has no plan and no policy page. He says he's really rich and is the only one who can do what needs to be done. That's all the nutters need to know.

TRUMP/PALIN in 2016!!

Is this Trump s tax plan

So you are against cutting taxes and reducing spen

Is this Trump s tax plan

So you are against lower taxes and more jobs.

but trump will save money as well, so it must be an evul plot for me to keep more of what I make.

fuck you

leftist are such fucking morons, with no recollection of history what so ever.

Is this Trump s tax plan

Is this Trump s tax plan

but trump will save money as well, so it must be an evul plot for me to keep more of what I make.

fuck you

Apparently they are.

His plan looks pretty damned good to me.

Is this Trump s tax plan

So you're admitting that your fanatical support for him doesn't need to know anything about his tax plan.

Is this Trump s tax plan

So you're admitting that your fanatical support for him doesn't need to know anything about his tax plan.
Sounds more like he is being smart and waiting till the facts are in before getting his panties in a wad pretending to know something.
You should try it sometime.

Is this Trump s tax plan

Is this Trump s tax plan

fuck you

To understand the fear in such a tax plan, if in fact it is the plan he has, you first have to think like a liberal.
Donald mentioned reducing the tax rate, getting rid of the death tax, letting people keep the money they earn and pass on estates to their heirs.
And what does the liberal see? less free money in the system to pay them for doing nothing.
Then if you go on the article states that Donald said he would get rid of coporate tax, and fine those outsourcing their production. These things according to Mr Trump are meant to help business create jobs and grow.
What does the liberal see? more jobs, less room to claim they cant find one.

The overall picture the liberal sees is that he/she might be seeing reduced free money, the see a flooding of jobs in the market. Put those two together and whats next? the liberal has to get up in the morning and go to work? no more free anything?
That really has to bring terror to the heart of someone used to being paid just for existing.

Is this Trump s tax plan

The thread should have ended with the very first response. But with so many children on this board the "what if" game of make believe is too irresistible to pass up.

Is this Trump s tax plan

Sounds more like he is being smart and waiting till the facts are in before getting his panties in a wad pretending to know something.
You should try it sometime.

If you can make the case that Darky hasn't been one of the most ardent Trump supporters around here, by all means let's hear it.

Or, use your head to tell your gums to stop flapping.

(1) If someone's taxes go down, someone else will see their taxes increase. This has happened steadily since Reagan cut taxes for the richest individuals in the early 80's--everyone else ended up paying more taxes.
(2) If we actually want to enforce illegal immigration and fight more wars, it will cost MUCH MORE money.

And contrary to what breathless right wingers will tell you, the "flat tax" will NOT eliminate the IRS. All a flat tax does is change rate structures by lower taxes for the rich and increasing them for the poor. Taxable income would still require computation and legal oversight.

Is this Trump s tax plan

Is this Trump s tax plan

fuck you

To understand the fear in such a tax plan, if in fact it is the plan he has, you first have to think like a liberal.
Donald mentioned reducing the tax rate, getting rid of the death tax, letting people keep the money they earn and pass on estates to their heirs.
And what does the liberal see? less free money in the system to pay them for doing nothing.
Then if you go on the article states that Donald said he would get rid of coporate tax, and fine those outsourcing their production. These things according to Mr Trump are meant to help business create jobs and grow.

The overall picture the liberal sees is that he/she might be seeing reduced free money, the see a flooding of jobs in the market. Put those two together and whats next? the liberal has to get up in the morning and go to work? no more free anything?
That really has to bring terror to the heart of someone used to being paid just for existing.

"...Donald said he would get rid of coporate tax..."

Great for the wealthy and the money will come from the working class.

"...fine those outsourcing their production..."

Starting with his own?
Don't bet on it.

"...getting rid of the death tax, letting people keep the money they earn and pass on estates to their heirs."

I am continually amazed at how many of you have a $5million estate.

Is this Trump s tax plan

Is this Trump s tax plan

fuck you

"...Donald said he would get rid of coporate tax..."

Great for the wealthy and the money will come from the working class.

"...fine those outsourcing their production..."

Starting with his own?
Don't bet on it.

"...getting rid of the death tax, letting people keep the money they earn and pass on estates to their heirs."

I am continually amazed at how many of you have a $5million estate.
Businesses would FLOOD into the US if there was no corporate tax. Which in turn would create tons of new tax revenue via new products & jobs.

Trump is a real estate mogul. Do you suppose all his construction workers are imported? Dumbass

Absolutely get rid of the death tax. You've already taxed the wealth once you greedy fucks.

(1) If someone's taxes go down, someone else will see their taxes increase. This has happened steadily since Reagan cut taxes for the richest individuals in the early 80's--everyone else ended up paying more taxes.
(2) If we actually want to enforce illegal immigration and fight more wars, it will cost MUCH MORE money.

And contrary to what breathless right wingers will tell you, the "flat tax" will NOT eliminate the IRS. All a flat tax does is change rate structures by lower taxes for the rich and increasing them for the poor. Taxable income would still require computation and legal oversight.

1. everyone else ended up paying more taxes because they were earning more

2. if we actually enforce immigration it may cost MUCH LESS money since we can get rid of approximately half of welfare costs.....paying for poor immigrants....

You think USMess is loaded with RW nutters? Read those comments. And, not to be missed is their five point list designed to make the rich richer and the poor destitute.

Those who want to know what Drumpf has planned, can read the details on his web site's policy page.

J/K

Drumpf has no plan and no policy page. He says he's really rich and is the only one who can do what needs to be done. That's all the nutters need to know.

TRUMP/PALIN in 2016!!

Yeah, maybe he can run with some masterpiece of brilliance like "Hope and Change" or "Yes we Can".

:lol:

All the Republicans have some semblance of the same plan,

cut taxes, spend billions more on defense, pull out magic wand, balance the budget.
Harding cut taxes and spending by 1/2, his actions brought a depression to an end in 18 months and spurred the Roaring Twentys.

did you know that? no, of course not, b/c you've been told that increased taxes and increased spending works, even though it's a failed idea

cut taxes, spend billions more on defense, pull out magic wand, balance the budget.
Harding cut taxes and spending by 1/2, his actions brought a depression to an end in 18 months and spurred the Roaring Twentys.

did you know that? no, of course not, b/c you've been told that increased taxes and increased spending works, even though it's a failed idea

Actually, it was Coolidge, but I agree with your premise. Libs don't want to talk about the DEPRESSION you point out, because while it started as bad as the one they like to point to, it ended 3 times faster because of employing conservative ideas. Libs HAVE to rewrite history to make their case, because if the truth were known, they would never get elected.

Cut the shit out of science institutions, let our roads fall apart and go to war!!! After about 1905 no one that governed would dare deregulate the fucking economy like these fuckers want...Not Coolidge and not even Reagan....The funny is deregulation even small attempts at doing so has sent this country into depressions every time.

Forum List

Back