Is This Trump's Tax Plan?

Harding cut taxes and spending by 1/2, his actions brought a depression to an end in 18 months and spurred the Roaring Twentys.

did you know that? no, of course not, b/c you've been told that increased taxes and increased spending works, even though it's a failed idea

Yup Harding did what Barry didn't have a clue about doing. Guess the Law Professor never read history.

Not that Barry gave a shit. He was more into foisting his ACA POS on the American Taxpayer.
no, he knew what he was doing and he did it with the intention of making things worse so that more people needed the government to get by.

and it worked, like a charm, as more people are on welfare than ever before

it's Cloward-Piven happening right in front of us

Clinton raised taxes in 1993 and got debt reduction AND economic prosperity. Remember the roaring 90's?

Yeah, the DOT. bubble sure was fun until it burst!...I thought GORE did that!

The investment boom in the nineties was not limited to so-called dot.com stocks.

The stock market soared because of massive investment, which in and of itself totally demolishes the standard conservative argument that higher taxes impede, reduce, discouragement investment.
Bullshit! Your LOGIC is flawed as usual! The massive investment was DOT. and because of that some other sectors of the market went along for the ride! Millions of people got RICHER because of DOT. and bought homes, cars, expensive items with profits lifting all aspects of the economy! Damn, now we have to teach your economic history...you lackey!

Yup Harding did what Barry didn't have a clue about doing. Guess the Law Professor never read history.

Not that Barry gave a shit. He was more into foisting his ACA POS on the American Taxpayer.
no, he knew what he was doing and he did it with the intention of making things worse so that more people needed the government to get by.

Clinton raised taxes in 1993 and got debt reduction AND economic prosperity. Remember the roaring 90's?

The investment boom in the nineties was not limited to so-called dot.com stocks.

The stock market soared because of massive investment, which in and of itself totally demolishes the standard conservative argument that higher taxes impede, reduce, discouragement investment.
Bullshit! Your LOGIC is flawed as usual! The massive investment was DOT. and because of that some other sectors of the market went along for the ride! Millions of people got RICHER because of DOT. and bought homes, cars, expensive items with profits lifting all aspects of the economy! Damn, now we have to teach your economic history...you lackey!

Why did we see massive investment after the Clinton tax increases when conservatives like you keep claiming that tax increases kill investment?

Why did we see massive investment after the Clinton tax increases when conservatives like you keep claiming that tax increases kill investment?
Because the Market payed no attention to them when they had the DOT. bubble going on for years! When you continually made MORE MONEY investing than taxes, who gave a damn!

I love these people who magically FORGET what happened. In 1993 Bill Clinton RAISED taxes as the country was coming out of recession. What happened? The economy grew at 3.1, eventhough the dot com boom was happening.

But then, a deal was cut in 1997. Bill Clinton CUT taxes slightly, but cut capital gains taxes significantly and woosh..............you had the roaring 90s.

You libs really need to read the whole story before you assume something that Debbie Wasserman (I know nothing, NOTHING) Shultz would say to sway uneducated voters.

You also have to remember that under the republican congress and working with Clinton, they announced they had a surplus. (no they didn't, but it is the closest we had been in years) That fueled the economy massively as interest rates dropped because it was perceived that the government would NOT be in competition to borrow dollars, taking them from the private sector causing interest rates to rise.

All the Republicans have some semblance of the same plan,

cut taxes, spend billions more on defense, pull out magic wand, balance the budget.
Harding cut taxes and spending by 1/2, his actions brought a depression to an end in 18 months and spurred the Roaring Twentys.

did you know that? no, of course not, b/c you've been told that increased taxes and increased spending works, even though it's a failed idea

Harding cut taxes that had been raised to pay for World War I.

Do you want to cut the taxes that were raised to pay for Iraq and Afghanistan?

lol, which ones were those?
Being a moron is not an excuse.

look, i know as a leftist, you have a hard time counting, let alone doing math.

people with more money in their pockets tend to spend more
companies with more money in their pockets hire more people
since these new hires have more money to spend, they spur companies to hire more people

and the cycle continues until leftist fuck it up, again.

cut taxes, spend billions more on defense, pull out magic wand, balance the budget.

Reaganomics and clinton laid the plans to destroy the economy with his housing bubble

yea, I remember, you don't, but I do.

Reaganomics and clinton laid the plans to destroy the economy with his housing bubble

You're an idiot. The nineties proved that we could have prosperity without budget busting tax cuts.

You're an idiot. The nineties proved that we could have prosperity without budget busting tax cuts.
WRONG

clinton killed the economy and he did it on purpose. He knew the housing bubble he created would burst and take the country with it. You get your facts from msn and never question them.

your ignorance is killing the country, not that you care.

Forum List

Back