Is This Woman Fat?

Standing like Quasimodo, she gives the appearance of being a bit chunky, however, if she stood stood up straight even with those clothes we would see she was normal and in good shape.

I have to say, I have never heard anyone refer to the women of Australia as generally "beautiful".

18157-1_n.jpg

She is probably always barefoot and pregnant seems to me and full of gummi bears.

Australia is the fifth most obese country in the world. Fact.

America was number one until this year, but Mexico has finally beat us out.

18157-1_n.jpg

If a woman's body looked like that at 40, she'd be doing great.

At 20, she would be doing poorly.

She's over-weight and holding onto extra fat. And it's not all about looks, it's that carrying that extra fat baggage leads to countless health concerns. Looking at her frame, she would be perfectly healthy at about 15 pounds lighter.

I don't see any extra fat. She has a little bit of fat around her middle, but when you consider the outfit she has been made to wear...you can expect that.

It is about body measurements which are a direct indicator of % of body fat.

When people start ignoring how much you weigh and concentrate on how fit and how much body fat you have (as determined by measurements) then we'll all be better off.

She looks dumpy and overweight. I don't care how much she weighs, but about her fitness and body fat content.

I'm sorry Noomi, but what you really are asking here is, "Does she look unappealing in this condition?"

The answer is, yes and has nothing to do with her weight.

A fit and trim body will always be more appealing (AND 100's of times more healthy).....

She doesn't look dumpy to me. How skinny does a woman have to be before you think she looks healthy?

Australia is the fifth most obese country in the world. Fact.

America was number one until this year, but Mexico has finally beat us out.

Yeah, and we should be ashamed. A little bit of exercise never hurt anyone!

Can those who say that this woman is fat please find a photo of a woman who is what they believe to be the ideal/perfect body weight?

Can those who say that this woman is fat please find a photo of a woman who is what they believe to be the ideal/perfect body weight?

Curvykate.jpg

There are problems, imo, with the way you are looking at this OP. As if there is only one 'perfect' body shape or size for all women. In the photo I've put up, these young women look about right to me as far as maybe what would be ideal. One difference between them and your picture is that they look toned rather than saggy; also, your photo shows a young woman who is a bit over weight, whereas these models are curvy but don't look over weight.

I don't think women should have the bodies of adolescent boys with tits. That is an ideal I don't agree with, and it is what most models look like. I think women should have some body fat and have curves.

However, woman also have different body types. The girl in your photo has a pear shape, she is heavier on the bottom with thick hips, thighs and legs. Even if she were more trimmed up, she would still have a generous butt, for example, and probably somewhat heavy thighs.

So, a lot depends on body type.

Also age. The woman in your photo is young. At her age, I think a woman should be thinner and more in shape. Her physique, imo, shows someone who is probably generally inactive, doesn't work out or do a lot of physical activity, and probably eats too much starch or junk food. She just doesn't look fit, but she looks okay. I wouldn't call her fat,not at all, but I would say she looks over weight and not fit.

An older woman, say past 40, is going to be thicker, naturally, except perhaps for genes and body type keeping her thinner. Metabolism slows down with age and both men and women over 40 tend to be thicker. The bottom line is probably not so much a matter of weight, unless someone is truly, seriously over weight. It is a matter of fitness. An older person may be thicker but fit.

I also agree with those who say someone her age, in your photo, who is tending to be over weight at her age, will be over weight, probably fat, when she is older and has had children, unless she works very hard at avoiding that.

Lots of comments here about "hitting her up" and so on, plenty in favor of "it". So to go along that line of thought, if she is willing, I would do it with her again.

Is she fat? Not in my eyes. She has a few extra healthy pounds. She'd have to gain a bit more weight to become unhealthy - or fat.

If she has dimples on her ass, she's fat. And I guarantee the woman in that picture has dimples on her ass.

Again, why would you continue to perpetrate a myth that there is an ideal body weight?

View this video and get back to Me on why this woman, who is NOT skinny, would be considered healthy, while the picture of the woman you posted would not be considered health.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/8196806-post28.html

Then, throw the weight scale out and tell Me how you would go about determining which is healthy and which is not?

Forum List

Back