Is This Woman Fat?

How tall is she?

From the looks of it, I would say overweight, not fat, certainly not obese. It is disturbing that is the norm however. Obesity and overweight people being the norm is a serious issue throughout the Anglosphere.

Marilyn Monroe would be fat by today's standards.... that women looks fine to me

m74u4c-m74tmfmarilynmonroe.grant.ap.1952.jpg

BS. Who says she is fat? She looks nothing like the woman in the OP. Are you demented?

I'm sorry Noomi, but what you really are asking here is, "Does she look unappealing in this condition?"

The answer is, yes...
No, it isn't. Beauty is ENTIRELY subjective.

No it isn't, that's relativist bullshit.

In case you didn't notice, you don't get to define what other people think is beautiful.

I know that comes as a shock to you.

So, no, it's not relativist bullshit -- it's the absolute truth.

Marilyn Monroe would be fat by today's standards.... that women looks fine to me

BS. Who says she is fat? She looks nothing like the woman in the OP. Are you demented?

I said by todays standards she'd be considered overweight....I didn't say he looked the that women you idiot...although the women looks fine to me as well...Now shut up and don't bother me boy.:cuckoo:

No, it isn't. Beauty is ENTIRELY subjective.

In case you didn't notice, you don't get to define what other people think is beautiful.

No it isn't. It is clear who is beautiful and who is ugly. Outliers like you don't matter as far as societal consensus goes.

I said by todays standards she'd be considered overweight....I didn't say he looked the that women you idiot...although the women looks fine to me as well...Now shut up and don't bother me boy.:cuckoo:

No she wouldn't. Her BMI was 22, not overweight at all. Now piss off with your pro-fat propaganda. It only hurts people from improving themselves. Most Americans need to improve their lifestyle as far as eating and exercise goes. Obesity and and unhealthy weight have serious economic and social costs on our society.

No she wouldn't. Her BMI was 22, not overweight at all. Now piss off with your pro-fat propaganda. It only hurts people from improving themselves. Most Americans need to improve their lifestyle as far as eating and exercise goes. Obesity and and unhealthy weight have serious economic and social costs on our society.

Our society? What are you a commie too? Some people are naturally heavy and perfectly healthy? and BMI is bullshit ,not accurate as far as how overweight, or healthy a person is. I'm sure you're a little, skinny, wimp though boy.

No it isn't. It is clear who is beautiful and who is ugly. Outliers like you don't matter as far as societal consensus goes.
It is clear who is beautiful and who is ugly -- TO YOU.

The men who pay to watch this woman eat think she's beautiful, and your pitiful foot-stamping changes nothing.

The designers who paid this walking skeleton to model their clothes think she's beautiful, and your childish tantrum changes nothing.

I think this woman is beautiful. White supremacists don't. Your opinion matters to neither of us.

But please, by all means -- continue believing you have the authority to dictate what beauty is. Your petulant arrogance amuses me.

:lmao:

Our society? What are you a commie too? Some people are naturally heavy and perfectly healthy? and BMI is bullshit ,not accurate as far as how overweight, or healthy a person is. I'm sure you're a little, skinny, wimp though boy.
Yes, Western Society, what are you a hermit?

Calling me a communist just makes you look stupider than your posts and your signature already do.

BMI has nothing to do with health? LOL. Maybe if you are an NFL athlete or bodybuilder it isn't as helpful. But for the average people, it is important to keep a healthy BMI.
How Accurate Is Body Mass Index, or BMI?

S

The men who pay to watch this woman eat think she's beautiful, and your pitiful foot-stamping changes nothing.

The designers who paid this walking skeleton to model their clothes think she's beautiful, and your childish tantrum changes nothing.

I think this woman is beautiful. White supremacists don't. Your opinion matters to neither of us.

But please, by all means -- continue believing you have the authority to dictate what beauty is. Your petulant arrogance amuses me.

You ever notice the White supremacist types usually have a lot of anger management issues?:cuckoo:

You are the only one with arrogance. There are universally recognized standards of beauty, and standards by which one is considered ugly.

You are just spewing relativist bullshit, a mere offshoot of left wing moral relativism. There are objective standards of beauty, outliers don't change that.

What Do We Have Here ...

Not A Size 2 ... Or Anywhere Close To It

Not Fat At All ... But Heavier Than Most Women Her Size

Damn Sure Not Average ... And Proud Of It

Who Gives A Crap What Anyone Else Thinks ... Be Smart And Start Taking Care Of Yourself!

You are the only one with arrogance. There are universally recognized standards of beauty, and standards by which one is considered ugly.

Who sets the standards? Do we all haft to abide by theses standards? Should there be a penalty of we do not comply with the "Standards"? A person might look unattractive to one person, and beautiful to another

Who sets the standards? Do we all haft to abide by theses standards? Should there be a penalty of we do not comply with the "Standards"? A person might look unattractive to one person, and beautiful to another
Society does. We can go out and do pools and put an ugly woman up against a beautiful woman and there will be a overwhelming majority consensus on which is ugly and which is beautiful.

Your questions are stupid, no one is saying to punish anyone.

Society does. We can go out and do pools and put an ugly woman up against a beautiful woman and there will be a overwhelming majority consensus on which is ugly and which is beautiful.

Your questions are stupid, no one is saying to punish anyone.

Maybe I don't like your standards...That women looks fine to me, and she is probably in perfect health.

Lord above!!

That woman is not fat no way!!!!

may be she is a little bit pear shape ....but she ain't obese or fat or anything like that.

The ones who said she was fat - especially the stupid blonde girl in the third row far right who said she's embarrassed that 'this is the average'.

I was thinking, WTF, reading her response. Her arm doesn't look like a stick to me, yet she is embarassed? lol

The ones who said she was fat - especially the stupid blonde girl in the third row far right who said she's embarrassed that 'this is the average'.

I was thinking, WTF, reading her response. Her arm doesn't look like a stick to me, yet she is embarassed? lol

The old lady on the top far right who reckons she's 'fat'. How insulting. That woman is in no way fat.

Forum List

Back