Is This Woman Fat?

Why is it that people need to play this game anyway................

If she's happy, then that's all that matters...........

Everything else is BS.

If she has dimples on her ass, she's fat. And I guarantee the woman in that picture has dimples on her ass.

I must be grossly overweight then, despite being perfectly healthy.

I weigh 300 lbs but I'm 6'7" with a waist line of 38 chest size 64
I'm what they call big boned.

A 64 " chest?:eusa_eh:

Are you 9 feet tall?

LARGE chest for men starts at 42"

HULK Hogans chest is 58".

Color me dubious

Last edited:
Why is it that people need to play this game anyway................

If she's happy, then that's all that matters...........

Everything else is BS.
Two things.

1. The entire thread is based upon the OP's reaction to what others said about the woman, which is why I responded the way I did.

2. If she is happy, then she is happy. But that is NOT all that matters. Given a choice, if I am never asked, I'd never give her a second glance with regard to her weight, body shape, or anything else. I rarely waste time analyzing how people look and usually only notice this kind of then when women start getting catty. Then its just an eye roll.

However, if asked, I will always respond with truth. I detest people who think I should respond a certain way so that they can keep their mental justification for whatever it is they want Me to reply about. If asked, I won't say "No, those jeans don't make your ass look fat."

I could be wrong, but the entire purpose of this thread is a variation on the notion that girls make themselves sick by trying to be uber thin like a model and therefore we should go to the other extreme and say that its okay if you don't maintain a healthy body because we don't want you to starve yourself.

Why not just tell them to stop the nonsense, eat healthy and exercise. Keep your body measurements in line with your bodies healthy needs, throw away your scale and care about more than peoples responses of strangers to health questions.

This is really all I'm going to say in this thread. Too many people are responding to the picture of the woman and not to the reaction of the OP, who apparently thinks that anyone who would reply to a question different from herself are somehow ogres.

Last edited:
Marilyn Monroe would be fat by today's standards.... that women looks fine to me

m74u4c-m74tmfmarilynmonroe.grant.ap.1952.jpg

No, she is not fat.
I like to call it voluptuous, myself. My body is like hers...but my one boob is bigger.
How tall is she, anyway? I am 5'7.5 ". I used to be 5'8" but the older ya get, the shorter ya get.

Marilynn Manroe was a size 16. Yes, today's standards she would be considered obese.
My standards of fashion worlds standards? Fuck 'em. :lol:

If she has dimples on her ass, she's fat. And I guarantee the woman in that picture has dimples on her ass.

I must be grossly overweight then, despite being perfectly healthy.

I weigh 300 lbs but I'm 6'7" with a waist line of 38 chest size 64
I'm what they call big boned.

Me too! (Big boned, that is). I come from German/Irish stock. This fraulein has some meat on her bones and likes it. Nobody messes with me much...and never has, lol.

btw..big guys float my boat. :lol:

This woman is what the average Australian woman looks like, in weight and in height. She weighs 70 kilos, which is around 154 pounds:

18157-1_n.jpg

People on the street were asked if they believed her to be overweight, and their responses actually shock and disgust me:

871-1.jpg

:confused:

Which responses "shocked and disgusted" you?

The ones who said she was fat - especially the stupid blonde girl in the third row far right who said she's embarrassed that 'this is the average'.

Well yeah...but that wasn't the question...I mean...hell...what guy wouldn't tap that?

Darkwind, apparently.

And that's fine. Takes all kinds, etc.

I think she's lovely, although the Spandex needs to go. Her shape is distorted by it.
Apparentlly, you don't comprehend what you read.
:confused: Really?

You wrote:
She looks dumpy and overweight. I don't care how much she weighs, but about her fitness and body fat content.

I'm sorry Noomi, but what you really are asking here is, "Does she look unappealing in this condition?"

The answer is, yes and has nothing to do with her weight.​
You say she looks dumpy, overweight, and unappealing.

So you'd tap it?

The ones who said she was fat - especially the stupid blonde girl in the third row far right who said she's embarrassed that 'this is the average'.

Why would that "shock and disgust" you, and why would you feel the need to call that girl "stupid"?

Forum List

Back