Is This Wrong?

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
My GF told me to buy some boxes for Christmas presents. I went to the post office and picked up some free Priority Mail boxes. She didn't like that. Yeah, I know it is cheap...who cares about that - its not like I buy gifts either.

Anyway, is it wrong to use boxes from the post office to wrap gifts?

My GF told me to buy some boxes for Christmas presents. I went to the post office and picked up some free Priority Mail boxes. She didn't like that. Yeah, I know it is cheap...who cares about that - its not like I buy gifts either.

You've probably lived in one for so long you can't imagine a cardboard box being anything other than a bungalow.

• Banned

You've probably lived in one for so long you can't imagine a cardboard box being anything other than a bungalow.
German hate is wonderful, isn't it!

How old are you, bird-brain? 17?

• Banned

HOw many Jews have you gassed?

Careful cockroach, you can only go so far around here.

Or what? You racist pussy. You gonna threaten me like the rest of your hate ilk.

Or what? You racist pussy. You gonna threaten me like the rest of your hate ilk.

Isn't there a shoe-shining web forum where someone like you would feel much more comfortable?

Damn, dude! Lighten up, can't you take a joke?

Isn't there a shoe-shining web forum where someone like you would feel much more comfortable?
Shame on you, Tom. Dat mo fo don't want no shoe shine website, he be lookin' fo a watermelon site.

Damn, dude! Lighten up, can't you take a joke?
You are one of the nastiest racists on this forum. Say something funny outside of highlighting your hate, I would be more than happy to play.

With women, you gotta read between the lines if you want to play between the legs.
Never second guess, don't even DREAM that they think as you, and don't give them any less OR any more than what they want.

In other words, you'll never fucking win.

Forum List

Back