Is This Wrong?

How old are you, bird-brain? 17?
HOw many Jews have you gassed?

Careful cockroach, you can only go so far around here.
Or what? You racist pussy. You gonna threaten me like the rest of your hate ilk.
Damn, dude! Lighten up, can't you take a joke?
You are one of the nastiest racists on this forum. Say something funny outside of highlighting your hate, I would be more than happy to play.
I don't have any hate, Nutzack. Can't we all jes get along?

HOw many Jews have you gassed?

Or what? You racist pussy. You gonna threaten me like the rest of your hate ilk.
You are one of the nastiest racists on this forum. Say something funny outside of highlighting your hate, I would be more than happy to play.
Sure thing, asshole! ;)

With women, you gotta read between the lines if you want to play between the legs.
Never second guess, don't even DREAM that they think as you, and don't give them any less OR any more than what they want.

In other words, you'll never fucking win.
Normally, I find a way to end relationships prior to the holidays...somehow I lost track of time. Now I have to work on ending it before Valentines. I am sure I will succeed when she finds out I was serious when I said I don't buy Christmas presents.

Sure thing, asshole! ;)
Why do you hate white people so much?

Sure thing, asshole! ;)
LOL...I don't. I hate racists that pervert true conservatism. I thought we were on a truce

Sure thing, asshole! ;)
LOL...I don't. I hate racists that pervert true conservatism. I thought we were on a truce
You don't? Coulda fooled me.

Sure thing, asshole! ;)
Because I think Germans have a hate gene and canadians are useless? That has nothing to do with race.

With women, you gotta read between the lines if you want to play between the legs.
Never second guess, don't even DREAM that they think as you, and don't give them any less OR any more than what they want.

Normally, I find a way to end relationships prior to the holidays...somehow I lost track of time. Now I have to work on ending it before Valentines. I am sure I will succeed when she finds out I was serious when I said I don't buy Christmas presents.
LOL. The man with the plan. :thup:

On one typical Christmas, I got my ex some nice thoughtful gifts. This time I also recalled how she recently said that she needed a new laundry basket. So there it was under the tree along with a plethora of bountiful booty.

Some weeks later, in one of her signature tirades, she capped off her spiteful spitting with "AND ALL YOU GOT ME FOR CHRISTMAS WAS A FUCKING LAUNDRY BASKET!" :lol:

Fuck that bitch. :slap:

Sure thing, asshole! ;)
Because I think Germans have a hate gene and canadians are useless? That has nothing to do with race.
The German thing is because I know history and the canadian thing is because they are anti-American assholes.

LOL. The man with the plan. :thup:

On one typical Christmas, I got my ex some nice thoughtful gifts. This time I also recalled how she recently said that she needed a new laundry basket. So there it was under the tree along with a plethora of bountiful booty.

Some weeks later, in one of her signature tirades, she capped off her spiteful spitting with "AND ALL YOU GOT ME FOR CHRISTMAS WAS A FUCKING LAUNDRY BASKET!" :lol:

Fuck that bitch. :slap:
I explained to her I buy no one gifts...I go with the excuse that it perverts the reason for the season. Well, she can have a mouthful of my manhood for Christmas...but that is the gift that keeps on giving.

HEHEHE...I spray painted the boxes...they look good. All is needed is a bow!

Yes, it's wrong. And tacky. Go to Target, buy some boxes that have Christmas pics on them. You save $ because you don't have to wrap them. Just do it.

My GF told me to buy some boxes for Christmas presents. I went to the post office and picked up some free Priority Mail boxes. She didn't like that. Yeah, I know it is cheap...who cares about that - its not like I buy gifts either.

Anyway, is it wrong to use boxes from the post office to wrap gifts?
Of course it is wrong, and probably illegal too.

Low class assholes that have no sense of right are wrong are clueless anyway.

Your GF was right.

I think you are supposed to pay for those boxes.
He probably stole them.
The boxes are readily available in the area of the post office that is open 24/7.

If they are free then they are free.
They are free...SJ is just a racist who thinks all black people steal.

Blacks are some of the finest people I have ever met.
Some of the finest people I ever met are black.

Some of the sorriest people I have ever met are also black.

Same for whites.

Forum List

Back