Is threatening people / politicians at their home the new normal?

Latest mob was at Mitch McConnel's house.

What can be done with the dem mobs?
Stop being autocratic authoritarians...
Not giving people free stuff they scream for and not letting others commit crimes is authoritarian? Fuck off.
Take care of the peoples' needs not the wealthy capitalists would be a good start.
Take care of your own basic needs. It’s not my problem.

I do notice though all of these people you think we should be baby sitting are out looting what these horrible capitalists are producing.
You sound silly. Sleep well tonight and be safe.

No, it's a protest, which is American as apple pie. But, since we all know it's the billionaires who are supporting and corrupting all the McConnells, their houses should be the much higher priority.
You’re an idiot. Coming to someone’s home and threatening their family isn’t a protest it’s a kidnapping. How about is normal people start going to the homes of these antifa/BLM losers and threatening them. Just a protest right?
Really no dif than the silly fat men who take rifles to protests.

George Floyd had a huge health issues like a pre existing heart condition and a huge addition to meth, sad but true. His death had far more to drugs than cops than the black acceptance of shit they do.
These are the people the left elevate to hero status. There’s not one that they have rioted over that came even close to someone you would want for your child’s mentor. Hell there isn’t one that could even be considered a halfway decent human being.

Conservatives are uncivil and have created a new norm in that regard.

Considering that new norm, liberals are beginning to respond in kind.

Sleep well tonight and be safe.

Remember Huntley Brinkley? Macneil/ Lehrer report? Remember when the media was actually sort of what do they call it... unbiased journalist ? Not this pandering to popular politics TMZ/national enquirer trash.

Latest mob was at Mitch McConnel's house.

What can be done with the dem mobs?
Stop being autocratic authoritarians...
Get the fuck off my lawn.

No, it's a protest, which is American as apple pie. But, since we all know it's the billionaires who are supporting and corrupting all the McConnells, their houses should be the much higher priority.
You’re an idiot. Coming to someone’s home and threatening their family isn’t a protest it’s a kidnapping. How about is normal people start going to the homes of these antifa/BLM losers and threatening them. Just a protest right?
Really no dif than the silly fat men who take rifles to protests.
The one Kenosha went there to protect property and luckily saved his own life by putting a hole through one dick heads skull another’s heart and taking off ones arm. I would be all for any home owner doing the same if you assholes show up there.

Only ok if it is a republican. I mean you can not even cut Nazi Pelosi's hair without her trying to shut your ass down.

Conservatives are uncivil and have created a new norm in that regard.

Considering that new norm, liberals are beginning to respond in kind.

Sleep well tonight and be safe.
It’s hilarious you think that this isn’t a reaction to you idiots rioting and looting. If you pricks hadn’t done that none of this would be happening.

It's official, the Democratic party has become the party of crybabies. :206:

In my opinion the DemonRats are more like the Party of thuggery and barbarism.

That's what they have become and everybody knows it and nobody likes it.
Glad I do not live in a Dem city. I would be in prison if they pulled some of the shit I have seen to me guaranteed. Walk into my yard and threaten me? Yeah not just going to point my gun at you. Break windows and yell and scream at me in a restaurant? I might not be able to beat up 10+ people but what i do to the first guy I get ahold of is going to scare the rest away after they done shitting their pants and crying. Point a cell phone at me and demand I kneel? Someone going to have to explain to the doctor how that Iphone was that far up his ass.

It's official, the Democratic party has become the party of crybabies. :206:

In my opinion the DemonRats are more like the Party of thuggery and barbarism.

That's what they have become and everybody knows it and nobody likes it.

These Dem clowns pick on the elderly, they are cowards. They stay out of my county less they suffer an ass whooping.

Forum List

Back