Is threatening people / politicians at their home the new normal?

The Senate GOP is killing the relief package, and BLM should protest at all those GOP senate homes.
The one all of the Dems voted against? Fuck off clown.
The GOP package is for the wealthy, not you or me, bozo.
That's a damn lie...enjoy not getting your community up off the ground because of Nancy Pelosi the ice cream and hair shop bitch.....

All fakey mcfakerson ever does is lie. What's funny is the Democrat party is now THE party of the wealthy elite. It is populated at the top by billionaires, buying politicians to further their business and political goals. Trump is now the leader of the regular person.

Fakey mcfakerson will lie through his teeth trying to make people believe otherwise. Makes sense, he's a pootin putz.

Trump is responsible for ...everything, the lockdown, the riots...Why didn't Trump stop liberal democrats from being idiots? He's President, it's ALL Trump's fault. Yeah right, like that.
The part you do have right is that it is "Trump's fault."

George Floyd died from a fentanyl overdose and a bad heart. Just like every other police interaction the BLM blame. Cops aren't the problem, it's the poor black culture at fault here. Every single time.

Yup, the cops are to blame for Floyd's death, and they will pay dearly for it.

Trump is responsible for ...everything, the lockdown, the riots...Why didn't Trump stop liberal democrats from being idiots? He's President, it's ALL Trump's fault. Yeah right, like that.
and the second he sends in federal troops, he gets labeled a tyrannical war monger fascist.

Do dems really think people are this stupid? well, shit. They just could be right.

and the second he sends in federal troops, he gets labeled a tyrannical war monger fascist.

Do dems really think people are this stupid? well, shit. They just could be right.
Instead of sending in the troops and marshall law, Trump is silently stalking... use the law, it's rather brilliant. Something the fucking lefties wouldnt understand.

Instead of sending in the troops and marshall law, Trump is silently stalking... use the law, it's rather brilliant. Something the fucking lefties wouldnt understand.
Well I feel like we have been enduring Empire Strikes Back long enough. Time for Revenge of The Jedi, fuckers.

#endhonkySWtalk

Latest mob was at Mitch McConnel's house.

What can be done with the dem mobs?
Stop being autocratic authoritarians...
Not giving people free stuff they scream for and not letting others commit crimes is authoritarian? Fuck off.
Take care of the peoples' needs not the wealthy capitalists would be a good start.

You still haven't realized that's the responsibility of the States, not the feds.

politicians can not expect to trample on people's Constitutional and Civil Right while demonstrating acts of such elitism, hypocrisy, and arrogance and yet get no push-back from them. The fact that they seem genuinely surprised when people have had enough and come for them, too, is actually funny.

Why do you hate peaceful assembly and protest. You must be a Republican, InvisibleFlash

Criminal behavior, like disturbing the peace is not peaceful. A good dose of rock salt is what those assholes need.

George Floyd had a huge health issues like a pre existing heart condition and a huge addition to meth, sad but true. His death had far more to drugs than cops than the black acceptance of shit they do.

Why do you hate peaceful assembly and protest. You must be a Republican, InvisibleFlash
When you are outside someone's residence, its not a protest, its harassment and disturbing the peace.

No, it's a protest, which is American as apple pie. But, since we all know it's the billionaires who are supporting and corrupting all the McConnells, their houses should be the much higher priority.

Not giving people free stuff they scream for and not letting others commit crimes is authoritarian? Fuck off.
Yes that is what Trump and the DOJ does.
It’s what everyone should do. I’m not giving you my money just because your loud about asking for it. You commit a crime you go to jail. If you’re not up for those rules you’ll love the next set. Come try to take my stuff I blow your fucking head off. Come around trying to commit crimes and I blow your fucking head off.

So do you want to play by civilized rules? Or do I just blow your fucking head off?

Take care of the peoples' needs not the wealthy capitalists would be a good start.
Take care of your own basic needs. It’s not my problem.

I do notice though all of these people you think we should be baby sitting are out looting what these horrible capitalists are producing.

Liberals are uncivil and have created a new norm in that regard.
Considering that new norm, Conservatives are beginning to respond in kind.

No, it's a protest, which is American as apple pie. But, since we all know it's the billionaires who are supporting and corrupting all the McConnells, their houses should be the much higher priority.
You’re an idiot. Coming to someone’s home and threatening their family isn’t a protest it’s a kidnapping. How about is normal people start going to the homes of these antifa/BLM losers and threatening them. Just a protest right?

Forum List

Back