Is Tig DOOMED?

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
Jax set him up to get clipped by Damian Pope's boys....the last we heard him say when they walked in was....."oh shit"....

Tig_3.jpg

There's 3 of them, he's alone. No weapons are drawn at the point they left us.....can Tig pull his weapon before they jump him and maybe get out of this fix....and then what....does he go after Jax for revenge....who would protect the club prez after selling out a brother like Tig?

-developing- :eusa_shifty:

Last edited:
I am a SOA fan, but I haven't caught up with the new season yet. So I can't stay in this thread.

TIG SURVIVED!

Showed up at Jax's house first thing in the morning....boy howdy was he surprised! Seems Pope's boys still want to murder Tig but not yet....this was a loyalty test for Jax and it looks like he passed. But Tig has a vibe that something ain't right with him and the Prez...will Tig discover the truth? Will Jax confess and beg Tig for forgiveness? Will the Irish pay in blood for what they did at the warehouse?
ohmy_zps88e14394.png

Last edited:
it was a good episode but like always, when things work out, more problems occur.
I am anxious to see what happens with rhe Irish.
I was surprised by tigg living. my guess was the "Persians" would come back or chibbs would show up or something..
cant wait for next week!

it was a good episode but like always, when things work out, more problems occur.
I am anxious to see what happens with rhe Irish.
I was surprised by tigg living. my guess was the "Persians" would come back or chibbs would show up or something..
cant wait for next week!

Best episode of the season so far.....Otto went out like a warrior taking the rebel chieftan with him....I was never so glad to see somebody get shanked than that marshall prick although he went out strong too when his last words were: "Didn't see that coming....." :lol:

Forum List

Back