Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

Is Tom Brady the Greatest Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • No

Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
I used to think Joe Montana was the greatest ever, but I'm wondering if Tom Brady is the best.

What do you think?

Brady is great, but I put Montana and Elway above him. The Broncos were slow to surround Elway with good players - or he would have won several more Super Bowls. I got tired of seeing Elway sacked in his early years. Plus, Elway could do something Brady can't - RUN. Elway had one hell of an arm.
Still can't pick one?

I used to think Joe Montana was the greatest ever, but I'm wondering if Tom Brady is the best.

What do you think?

Brady is great, but I put Montana and Elway above him. The Broncos were slow to surround Elway with good players - or he would have won several more Super Bowls. I got tired of seeing Elway sacked in his early years. Plus, Elway could do something Brady can't - RUN. Elway had one hell of an arm.
Still can't pick one?

John Elway!

This is my greatest. John Elway also has brains.

jon_elway_main.jpg

Even though things got off to a bumpy start for Elway in the NFL—hethreatened to play baseball for the Yankees unless the Colts traded him—he proved to be worth the headache. The Denver Broncos stepped up and grabbed Elway, who showed off dynamic agility, pinpoint accuracy, and a cannon of a throwing arm during his career.

Elway threw for 51,475 yards and 300 touchdowns, adding 3,407 rushing yards for good measure. After bouncing back from his "can’t win the big game" label following three Super Bowl losses, he won his final two appearances, finishing his career on top. Elway has since taken over as the Broncos top executive, leading the team to victory in Super Bowl 50 behind veteran quarterback Peyton Manning.

The top 10 quarterbacks of all time

What do you think?

Elway won two Super Bowls by having a 2000-yard rusher on his team in Terrell Davis.

I never thought Elway was great. :p

This is my greatest. John Elway also has brains.

jon_elway_main.jpg

Even though things got off to a bumpy start for Elway in the NFL—hethreatened to play baseball for the Yankees unless the Colts traded him—he proved to be worth the headache. The Denver Broncos stepped up and grabbed Elway, who showed off dynamic agility, pinpoint accuracy, and a cannon of a throwing arm during his career.

Elway threw for 51,475 yards and 300 touchdowns, adding 3,407 rushing yards for good measure. After bouncing back from his "can’t win the big game" label following three Super Bowl losses, he won his final two appearances, finishing his career on top. Elway has since taken over as the Broncos top executive, leading the team to victory in Super Bowl 50 behind veteran quarterback Peyton Manning.

The top 10 quarterbacks of all time
He went to 5? I didn't realize that

BRADY....yes BRADY was suspended for cause. BRADY agreed to the punishment. Brady is a liar, cheater and destroyed evidence

You keep saying Brady agreed to the punishment. I think that is disingenuous. It would be more accurate to say that, having fought against the punishment for a while, Brady decided to stop fighting and accept the punishment.

Saying he agreed to it implies he thought it was warranted. I'm not sure where his appealing the decision and taking it to court would give that impression.
Brady agreed to the punishment
"Tom Brady Agrees to Serve Four Game Deflategate Suspension"

Tom Brady Agrees to Serve Four Game Deflategate Suspension - Breitbart

Argue with the source.

You want me to argue with Breitbart?

Just as I said, Brady accepted the punishment. He did not, so far as I know, have any real say in what the punishment was. He fought the suspension in court. You make it sound as though Brady declared himself guilty and deserving of the punishment. I have never seen or read anything from Brady saying he admitted guilt or believed his punishment was warranted.

Whether it was warranted or not is irrelevant to my point here.
Of course Brady had a say in his punishment, if he did not do what he did in the first place there would not have been any punishment. Brady's could have sen this through and exhausted all avenues to prevail, he did not, he quit, he was the master of his own destiny.

Brady's acts made him deserving of punishment.

*sigh*

Of course I was talking about after the acts were over with.

Yes, Brady could have tried to continue to higher courts. I've already said multiple times he decided to stop fighting the suspension. There's a difference between accepting a punishment and agreeing to a punishment, however.
Did he not agree to the punishment?

The judge at Brady's first trial "read the report" and then asked the NFL's lawyers if that was all they had! When they said yes he found in Brady's favor. The Well's Report was a fiasco! It didn't prove Tom Brady did anything illegal.
BRADY....yes BRADY was suspended for cause. BRADY agreed to the punishment. Brady is a liar, cheater and destroyed evidence

You keep saying Brady agreed to the punishment. I think that is disingenuous. It would be more accurate to say that, having fought against the punishment for a while, Brady decided to stop fighting and accept the punishment.

Saying he agreed to it implies he thought it was warranted. I'm not sure where his appealing the decision and taking it to court would give that impression.

Argue with the source.

you know the NFL season is over with as of tomorrow.this issue is dead because you took them to school with a major ass beating with this article here with your first post on the first page
Cheating Scandals Will Forever Tarnish the Brady-Belichick Legacy.

.you OWNED them wit this link but they are so much in denial that they wont read it and they are so butthurt this article takes them to school they probably think that I was the one that wrote it knowing the crack these guys smoke the fact they seem to think i am the ONLY person in the world that thinks they have created the biggest scandal in sports since the black sox.

after all,they think you are me,and I guess that P@triot must be as well and who knows since they think you are me,they probablu think I was at the superbowl last year and there were not thousands booeing brady at halftime,that it was just MY one voice booeing him so since they probably have that incredible logic,they probably think I wrote this article here as well since it takes them to school and proves they have their head up bradys ass and are in denial he is a fraud and cheater and does not belong in the hall of fame. another common trait cheatriot apologists have as well is they have reading comprehension problems.

No matter how many times i have said it,it goes through one ear and out the other that greats like montana,bradshaw and aikman have not been called cheaters by so many former NFL players.they are so much in denial about that fact they only see whnat they WANT to see and ignore i posted that as well as never bothering to read this link here below of yours since it took them to school.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Cheating Scandals Will Forever Tarnish the Brady-Belichick Legacy
Brady didn't cheat this year yet here he is in the Superbowl again. That makes him the goat
BooBoo: "Brady didn't cheat this year"

:spinner::rofl::rofl:

Argue with the source.

Just as I said, Brady accepted the punishment. He did not, so far as I know, have any real say in what the punishment was. He fought the suspension in court. You make it sound as though Brady declared himself guilty and deserving of the punishment. I have never seen or read anything from Brady saying he admitted guilt or believed his punishment was warranted.

Of course Brady had a say in his punishment, if he did not do what he did in the first place there would not have been any punishment. Brady's could have sen this through and exhausted all avenues to prevail, he did not, he quit, he was the master of his own destiny.

*sigh*

Yes, Brady could have tried to continue to higher courts. I've already said multiple times he decided to stop fighting the suspension. There's a difference between accepting a punishment and agreeing to a punishment, however.
Yea so. The courts ask you to take a deal. 6 months probation and it won't go to trial where you might get ten years. So you take the deal.

That is what I noticed. Soon as I hit on Montana and now this idea that the NFL is rigged, he got upset and avoids the issue. Lol!

It's fine, just shows others how dishonest he is. I'm fine with the troll trolling.

Laramfan is the same way. He won't answer is the games are rigged as he claims, how did Brady then cheat. Great question that they can't/won't answer.

What you'll notice is that when Phallics is going down in flames in a string...his "go to" move is to spam stupid photos and claim that they represent whoever it is that's "picking" on him! When you see it...you'll know that once again he's boxed himself into a corner and has nothing else to add. It's basically him running a white flag of surrender up the flag pole.
Hardly, you folks simply cannot deal with life on life's terms.

Brady actually agreed to the punishment. No reason for court...he quit on himself and thereby quit on his supporters. It is very clear and Brady accepts the fact that everyone knows he lied, he cheated, he destroyed evidence and he deserved his suspension.

Now you wish to once again make this thread about me?:uhoh3::laugh:

Brady is not the greatest due to his own volitional conduct and bad acts.:itsok:

i know you probably cant find the one where he is in the pool with a cigar,but do you still have the pic you took of old fart style when you were on a golf course one day and you found him golfing as well and to avoid falling into a lake after he stumbled,he grabbed on to his golf club bag with his golf stick only to fall into the lake anyways? i cant believe the luck you had that OFS just happened to be there golfing that day the same day you were.comedy gold.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
As OldFartStyle attempts, in vain, to put together a cogent argument, Poopergorgio tries to help him from stumbling but fails.

This mirrors the time Poopy and OldFart style were smoking joints and playing golf...what happened next is not to be spoken of in mixed company

1414497479_golfers_fall_in_the_water.gif
You know why we are right that Brady is the greatest? You guys don't even have an alternative. Let's start a thread on your guy. Or just keep it here. Tell us who you think the goat is and we will see if we can get even ten people to say yes to him. Alex and la ram fan who is goat?
This thread is about Brady.

Argue with the source.

you know the NFL season is over with as of tomorrow.this issue is dead because you took them to school with a major ass beating with this article here with your first post on the first page

.you OWNED them wit this link but they are so much in denial that they wont read it and they are so butthurt this article takes them to school they probably think that I was the one that wrote it knowing the crack these guys smoke the fact they seem to think i am the ONLY person in the world that thinks they have created the biggest scandal in sports since the black sox.

after all,they think you are me,and I guess that P@triot must be as well and who knows since they think you are me,they probablu think I was at the superbowl last year and there were not thousands booeing brady at halftime,that it was just MY one voice booeing him so since they probably have that incredible logic,they probably think I wrote this article here as well since it takes them to school and proves they have their head up bradys ass and are in denial he is a fraud and cheater and does not belong in the hall of fame. another common trait cheatriot apologists have as well is they have reading comprehension problems.

No matter how many times i have said it,it goes through one ear and out the other that greats like montana,bradshaw and aikman have not been called cheaters by so many former NFL players.they are so much in denial about that fact they only see whnat they WANT to see and ignore i posted that as well as never bothering to read this link here below of yours since it took them to school.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Brady didn't cheat this year yet here he is in the Superbowl again. That makes him the goat

And he still made the Superbowl. Damn he great.

Argue with the source.

*sigh*

Yea so. The courts ask you to take a deal. 6 months probation and it won't go to trial where you might get ten years. So you take the deal.
so what.:slap:

What you'll notice is that when Phallics is going down in flames in a string...his "go to" move is to spam stupid photos and claim that they represent whoever it is that's "picking" on him! When you see it...you'll know that once again he's boxed himself into a corner and has nothing else to add. It's basically him running a white flag of surrender up the flag pole.

Brady actually agreed to the punishment. No reason for court...he quit on himself and thereby quit on his supporters. It is very clear and Brady accepts the fact that everyone knows he lied, he cheated, he destroyed evidence and he deserved his suspension.

Brady is not the greatest due to his own volitional conduct and bad acts.:itsok:

i know you probably cant find the one where he is in the pool with a cigar,but do you still have the pic you took of old fart style when you were on a golf course one day and you found him golfing as well and to avoid falling into a lake after he stumbled,he grabbed on to his golf club bag with his golf stick only to fall into the lake anyways? i cant believe the luck you had that OFS just happened to be there golfing that day the same day you were.comedy gold.
As OldFartStyle attempts, in vain, to put together a cogent argument, Poopergorgio tries to help him from stumbling but fails.

This mirrors the time Poopy and OldFart style were smoking joints and playing golf...what happened next is not to be spoken of in mixed company

You know why we are right that Brady is the greatest? You guys don't even have an alternative. Let's start a thread on your guy. Or just keep it here. Tell us who you think the goat is and we will see if we can get even ten people to say yes to him. Alex and la ram fan who is goat?
Yea and part of the conversation is who do you thinks better?

Argue with the source.

And he still made the Superbowl. Damn he great.

not the greatest....and there was another QB as you so aptly pointed out that gave NE 3 wins.

Did you drink stupid juice for breakfast today?

Yea and part of the conversation is who do you thinks better?
There are 2 one who was suspended and one who wasn't. The one who was suspended is not part of the "greatest" discussion.

The judge at Brady's first trial "read the report" and then asked the NFL's lawyers if that was all they had! When they said yes he found in Brady's favor. The Well's Report was a fiasco! It didn't prove Tom Brady did anything illegal.

Argue with the source.

If Brady did what you claim he did...then why was the Wells Report and the NFL's case against him basically bitch slapped in a court of law by the presiding judge?

To put it in blunt terms...why was there punishment when guilt was never proven?

The answer to that...as was pointed out by the higher court...is that Roger Goodell doesn't need to prove guilt because the CBA gives him the right to punish any player in the NFL at any time HE feels it is warranted! Roger Goodell is judge, jury and executioner in the NFL. Tom Brady had ZERO say in his punishment!

In 24 more hours we will know once and for all if Brady is a dirt bag or not.

I am cheering for Atlanta.

In 24 more hours we will know once and for all if Brady is a dirt bag or not.

I am cheering for Atlanta.

And if the Patriots win and Brady shines...does that mean you will admit he's the greatest of all time?
I suppose if he wins tomorrow without breaking a leg, then in spite of his past cheating he can be called the greatest of all time -- for now.

Forum List

Back