Votes: 20 37.7%

• Total voters
Brady just tied it up after being down 25 pts

Last drive 91 yards with a two point conversion

Without a doubt

Brady is the GOAT

Montana never pulled one out like this

Hats off to Brady, 25 down and won.

Now doubt about it, 39 years old, comes back from 25 down, incredible. I thought the game was over at halftime. Incredible comeback by an incredible quarterback.

This is my greatest. John Elway also has brains.

jon_elway_main.jpg

Even though things got off to a bumpy start for Elway in the NFL—hethreatened to play baseball for the Yankees unless the Colts traded him—he proved to be worth the headache. The Denver Broncos stepped up and grabbed Elway, who showed off dynamic agility, pinpoint accuracy, and a cannon of a throwing arm during his career.

Elway threw for 51,475 yards and 300 touchdowns, adding 3,407 rushing yards for good measure. After bouncing back from his "can’t win the big game" label following three Super Bowl losses, he won his final two appearances, finishing his career on top. Elway has since taken over as the Broncos top executive, leading the team to victory in Super Bowl 50 behind veteran quarterback Peyton Manning.

The top 10 quarterbacks of all time
Even though things got off to a bumpy start Brady won his 5th.

You want me to argue with Breitbart?

Just as I said, Brady accepted the punishment. He did not, so far as I know, have any real say in what the punishment was. He fought the suspension in court. You make it sound as though Brady declared himself guilty and deserving of the punishment. I have never seen or read anything from Brady saying he admitted guilt or believed his punishment was warranted.

Whether it was warranted or not is irrelevant to my point here.
Of course Brady had a say in his punishment, if he did not do what he did in the first place there would not have been any punishment. Brady's could have sen this through and exhausted all avenues to prevail, he did not, he quit, he was the master of his own destiny.

Brady's acts made him deserving of punishment.

*sigh*

Of course I was talking about after the acts were over with.

Yes, Brady could have tried to continue to higher courts. I've already said multiple times he decided to stop fighting the suspension. There's a difference between accepting a punishment and agreeing to a punishment, however.
Did he not agree to the punishment?
Yea so. The courts ask you to take a deal. 6 months probation and it won't go to trial where you might get ten years. So you take the deal.
so what.:slap:
So what now? No one remembers the cheating. Bradys the best

Forum List

Back